Christmas In November

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on November 8, 2009

IMG_7458

Who knew my brother Chris and sis-in-law Nicole were such crazy Christmas people???

Oh my gosh their house is a winter wonderland!!! I was in pure heaven. :D :D

IMG_7437

I’m so decorating as soon as we get home!!!!

IMG_7454

Our night was fun! Chris and Nic have my DREAM house. It is a huge log cabin and it is filled with antique furniture. I am in love.

IMG_6285

I always feel like we are staying in a cabin at a ski lodge!

Our room:

IMG_7427

Kerrie and Steve’s room:

IMG_7428

Entry way:

IMG_6273IMG_6277IMG_6278

Chris and Shelby:

IMG_6258IMG_6262

Kitchen/dining:

IMG_6281         IMG_6282

I brought my new HOLIDAY GLO BAR!!! In mini sample bites:

IMG_6214

Everyone raved about them. I’m so excited to reveal them soon!

We had a mini dance party/workout/gambling…

IMG_6308

In the morning, I got up and thought about how awesome I would feel if I worked out. And I somehow convinced myself to just go downstairs and do it while everyone was sleeping!!!! I made a green tea and a vitamin water and guzzled both.

IMG_7481

Running on 5 hours sleep. The first 20 minutes were brutal (aren’t they always?). I watched Planet Earth (The Future disc). It is the only disc I hadn’t seen yet so I was pumped to watch it. Have you guys watched the Planet Earth series?? Oh my gosh they are a MUST see!!! I switch between feeling awe-inspired and depressed/discouraged all at once.

IMG_7489

I did 50 mins on the elliptical at a very hard resistance/pace (10-14) and I pushed hard. I was dripping in sweat after. I finished with some light yoga and abs:

IMG_7503   IMG_7499

After showering, I felt amazing!!!! I had a wonderful brekkie. A plate filled with fruit and my high-protein black eyed pea cakes. I need to tweak this recipe more before I reveal it.

IMG_7523IMG_7526 IMG_7521IMG_7524

I had 3 pea cakes and twice the fruit as shown on the plate. Green tea of course.

I’m currently blogging from the car using Eric’s wireless USB as he is on call for work. Awesome. It sure made this 2 hour drive fly by! We’re almost home…

Angela_Signature

Page 2 of 2«12
Bethany November 8, 2009 at 9:38 pm

Oh my goodness! This makes me want to decorate!!! We usually don’t do it until after Turkey Day, but maybe we will do it earlier this year! :)

Leah November 8, 2009 at 10:17 pm

Hi Angela,

Just wanted to let you know I made your PBJ glo bites yesterday and they are fantastic! I’m enjoying one as an afternoon snack right now… I must confess though, I did de-veganise the recipe with normal milk and butter, and I used cashew butter instead of peanut butter. But they still worked fabulously! I wish your bakery could deliver internationally! (I’m in Brisbane, Australia)

Jil November 8, 2009 at 10:34 pm

their home is beautiful!! looks like you had so much fun! :) i can’t believe it’s almost the christmas season already…wow. feels like it was just summer!

Gina G November 8, 2009 at 10:39 pm

oh my goodness! that house is like my dream house! it is beautiful! im so glad you had a great time =)

Tina November 8, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Wow I wish I could decorate now too!! I love getting stuff up as early as possible. Their house is absolutely beautiful. Looks like such a great weekend :)

Amy November 9, 2009 at 3:49 am

Wow – that is my dream house! It almost doesn’t look real.

Thank you for your blogs Angela, i have just got married and am trying to fight off the post wedding blues – i got through the weekend by catching up on your blog and doing some baking – i love your blog!

Have a great week x

Nicole November 9, 2009 at 5:24 am

That house is amazing!! I love decorating for the holidays, but most of our x-mas stuff is in storage since Germany houses do not have very many places to store things. I’m hoping to go crazy next year when we are back in the states! :) Those glo bars looked scrumptious!!

Jenny November 9, 2009 at 6:59 am

This looks like my dream house!!

Shannon November 9, 2009 at 7:38 am

Wow…What a house! Their home gym looks like a real gym! I am so jealous!

Kristy November 9, 2009 at 8:47 am

I am also jealous of that home gym! I’m sure that is so nice in those cold winters!!!
Christmas decorations are so much fun and I can’t wait to put them up in my house.

Kath November 11, 2009 at 7:31 pm

THanks for the shout out!!