1. I used to be in the school choir and sang mezzo soprano.
2. I was on a competitive softball team for many years and was a pitcher (fastpitch).
3. I’m very shy.
4. I’m a Taurus born on May 16th.
5. Unlike my sign, I am very impatient and have a short attention span.
6. I love astrology which completely contradicts my love for evidence-based research.
7. Once I set a goal and commit, I will achieve it no matter what it takes.
8. I rarely make my bed in the morning. Only right before bedtime.
9. One of my legs is longer than the other.
10. I love my feet and secretly have always thought I could be a foot model.
11. I still like dogs better than cats, even though Sketchie has made me a huge cat lover.
12. I don’t like camping. Unless said camping involves a cabin with a working washroom.
13. I can’t keep my desk clear for longer than 2-3 days at a time.
14. As a child I won many spelling bees.
16. I used to live in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina when I was 4 years old until about 9 years old. I had the cutest Southern accent.
17. On our honeymoon, I almost had a heart attack when Eric drove the streets of Greece.
18. As a teen, I was grounded A LOT. I had a rebellious streak in me. (I’m sure OSGMOM is laughing right now!)
19. I fear gardening because of the bugs and snakes.
20. I’m 5 feet and 4.5 inches tall. Shoe Size 7.
21. I clear 5 feet 8 inches with my heels on. ;)
22. I feel guilty for loosing touch with friends.
23. I never wear lipstick, only lipgloss. Eric refuses to kiss me with it on.
24. I have a horrible memory.
25. I am
sometimes always grossed out when I get a pedicure and have to put my feet in the basin.
26. My favourite class in school was creative writing.
27. I never hit the snooze button.
What about you?