Afternoon awesome peeps!
Today is flying by, thank goodness. I actually am not feeling as burnt out as I thought coming in today. I think the rest I got the past two days really helped. My boss was actually really positive about my presentation draft, so that put me in a good mood. :)
My injury continues to improve, pain wise anyways. I feel a bit better each day. I am hopeful that it is not a stress fracture after all, but I won’t know for sure until I get a bone scan in a week or two.
Here is the lunch that I packed last night:
I roasted a red pepper in the oven for 15 mins, and had it with hummus:
I also had some leftover Health Valley no salt added soup:
And a Cherry Pie Larabar– not my favourite flavour, but still fairly good.
I also have an apple as a snack to get some more fruit in.
Now for the recap of who you thought was WORST dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes:
There was a tie for 3rd and 2nd place:
Angelina Jolie (14%)
Cameron Diaz (14%)
And the WORST dressed at the 2009 Golden Globes was…..
Renee Zellweger! With a whopping 43% of votes
I must agree, I thought all of these dress choices were pretty bad! Although I think Cameron Diaz was my #1 worst.
Thanks for playing!!!
Ok, my lunch break is about over now!
Stay tuned tonight and weekend for lots of exciting things happening on Oh She Glows:
1) Don’t forget the Honest Foods contest finishes Saturday at 4pm EST! Don’t forget to enter! I’m telling you these bars are ah-mazing!!! :D
2) Following the announcement of the winner, I will be posting a NEW contest! This contest will involve some creativity so be sure to check in on Saturday to ensure that you have plenty of time to think about it. :)
3) I will be posting another round of FAQ‘s! Keep those amazing questions coming! I better get MY thinking cap on! ;)
4) If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my new Wedding, video, and Recipe pages! I have been making lots of exciting improvements to Oh She Glows. I hope that you will start to feel that the site is becoming more streamlined and efficient.
Have a great Friday everyone!
This quote really helped me when I read it:
Always fall in love with what you’re asked to accept. Take what is given, and make it over your way. My aim in life has always been to hold my own with whatever’s going. Not against: with.
It tells me to make the most out of my injury. What positives could come of an injury you ask?
– It has made me take a step back and see the big picture
– I have re-evaluated my training/exercise approach
– I have used the extra time to do other productive things such as signing up to do my Nutrition and Wellness Specialist certification and add lots of exciting new things on the website. I have also secured more contest giveaways from great companies. Sometimes these things fall to the wayside when we are busy and go-go-go!
PS- Yesterday reached a huge peak for the blog in number of visitors to the site. Yesterday TRIPLED the amount of traffic Oh She Glows has ever received! Sweeet :) Keep those links and emails coming.