Good evening Oh She Glows healthy & fit hotties! I’ve had a good day. I am feeling better than I was yesterday. I was feeling well enough to hit the gym for a sweat session and it always gives me some pep to my step! lol. The workout: Treadmill 2 min. warm up incline 7, […]
Hey guys! :D Did everyone have a good Monday today? Mine is a blur!! Sorry for the late/lack of interesting posts today! Work was absolutely crazy today and filled with meetings, I even had meetings over lunch so I couldn’t do a post. The nerve! haha Eric and I just received all of our wedding […]
Hey everyone! I have good news- I was able to fix the gazillion posts on the homepage of the blog! So hopefully, the page will load much faster for you now. I am just going to keep my most recent post on page 1, so the loading is very fast for you. Any subsequent posts […]
As promised, here is a quick recap of the Love It or Hate It poll!
My results first:
- Charlize (I picked it’s ‘so-so’…because while I think she looks amazing, I am not sure about the dress itself)
- Olivia’s dress- LOVE IT!
- Onions- LOVE IT!
- Candy Corn- LOVE IT (One of my obsessions from childhood!)
- Brussel Sprouts- Not sure (Ive only had them a couple times)
- Coffee- Hate it! I never ever drink coffee, tea all the way!
- Shrimp- not sure…Ive only had it once
- Face lifts- Hate it!
- Botox- I think it can look ok on some people if its not overdone…but I hate when its overdone looking. Plus who knows if it is truly safe long term??
- Anti Aging creams- I said ‘on the fence’ because I have yet to use a cream that has done wonders for my skin….I don’t think they come close to doing what they say they do on the package!
Want to find out everyone’s results? Read more
Morning everyone! I hope you are having a super fabulous, healthy, & rocking start to your day! I had a lovely morning myself. I slept in until about 8:30am and had a big bowl of Nature’s Path Spelt Cereal to start my day. While that settled, I puttered around the condo and checked my email. […]