Life with a Baby: 8 Months!

adriana7months3weeksmay172015-8552

After a 2 month break, here I am trying to recall what the heck has happened since my last update (it’s a blur!). Ok, so I have learned that babies change a lot in 2 months time! Adriana has been slowly transforming from a baby into a little girl (ok, not really but you know what I mean…), especially over the past couple weeks. Her personality is emerging rapidly. It’s been the most amazing thing to experience! She’s so squirmy, coy, goofy, curious, and can be very serious and focused too. I know every parent says this but I honestly fall more in love with her every day. I miss her at night when she sleeps (but revel in some alone time too, of course). She’s the only person I ever greet with a huge smile and open arms at 6am no matter how bleary-eyed I may be. What she does to my heart is just beyond.

Biggest news in the past week – we have an “army crawler” on our hands. Shit is gettin’ real! It started when my mom was here visiting and we were all screaming with joy (or terror…haha) as she scooted across the room. If you haven’t seen a baby army crawl you must watch a video on Youtube. It’s equally hilarious yet fascinating all at once. I don’t even think I can army crawl if I tried. Mad skills those babies have. We’re full into the “can’t take our eyes off her” stage which I’m pretty sure never ends? She’s also sitting up unassisted now after many weeks of toppling over. Whenever she sits up she looks like such a big girl!

We had a babyproofing company come over for a consultation a month ago. We’re going to order a few gates and some cupboard locks this week.

Adriana went through a week of saying BA BA BA BA BA BA BA. It was hilarious and we somehow caught it on video. Pretty much right after we shot the video, she stopped and has only let out a few ba ba’s since. She’s onto us! I’m sure it’ll return though. One thing that hasn’t stopped is my embarrassing parental video commentary. Do you know how much my sister and I teased my dad for doing that exact same thing in all of our childhood videos? Yea, now it’s me.

“ba ba ba ba”

“Oh! and then what happened???”

Her laugh has gone from a gasping-for-air noise to more of a little girl giggle now and then. She will laugh like crazy if we make weird faces at her. She loves to make “who” noises a lot still. Our little owl. She is making this “poof” noise recently like she’s blowing a puff of air out of her mouth and she’s also rolling her tongue in all these crazy positions and clicking it. Oh and still very much doing “The Mariah” squeaks!

I’m still nursing on demand. I absolutely cherish our breastfeeding time together. She’s gotten so silly during feedings though! Most of the time (during the day) she just pokes my face, squirms, and pulls my hair!! lol. As I mentioned, we introduced solids after 6 months (homemade veggie and fruit purees), but she still hasn’t shown too much interest yet. She still has a bit of a gag reflex every now and then so we’re not forcing it. I know babies all take to food at different times so I’m not too worried about it and she’s gaining weight steadily. She also still won’t take a bottle or sippy cup yet – a boob girl through and through! If we have another baby in the future, I’ll most likely try to introduce the bottle a bit earlier next time, but in A’s case we waited until 8 weeks because she had so many latching issues. There’s no right or wrong answer, I suppose! Everyone asks me if it’s hard with her not taking a bottle or eating solids yet, but it’s actually gotten so much easier than it used to be (just like many of you told me it would). Her feeds now are so short – she’s done in around 5 minutes (a bit longer overnight or before naps, but that’s because I let her sleep on me a bit). Because I work from home it’s not a big issue, but if I worked out of the house it would be a much more pressing issue to figure out. So I can’t complain. We’re still trying the solids regularly and I’m sure she will come around on her own timeline.

Her sleep is about the same as my last update. She’s still going down around 6:30-7pm. Some nights it takes her a while to fall asleep, others not too long. If she’s not super sleepy she will just play in her crib until she falls asleep (she loves her musical aquarium). Her first wake up of the night tends to be around 2am lately and then she has been waking up around 5:30-6am. She seems to have shifted to an earlier wake up time now that the mornings are brighter. Some mornings I feed her and she’ll go back to sleep, but it’s rare. I’ve been asked if she’s sleeping through the night yet. Well, she has slept through the night twice so far! This gives me hope, hah. But it’s not consistent by any means yet.

She is getting a lot of use out of her toys now and is really interactive with them. If the toy or stuffy has EYES she loves it even more and will just stare into it’s eyes with a big smile. So silly. She LOVES her exersaucer now.

My mom came to visit us around Mother’s Day for the week. It was such a great visit! They hadn’t seen each other since Christmas, but she took to her Mimi right away. Eric and I also had our first date night since pre-baby. It was awesome…and needed. We cleaned up pretty well…who knew! I put Adriana down for the night and then we headed out. Then we later found out that she was quite the little monkey for her Mimi! On Mother’s Day, Eric asked what I wanted and I said a home-cooked meal would be amazing since I rarely get a break from recipe development. He treated my mom and I to a huge brunch featuring 5 of my recipes from the next Oh She Glows cookbook. He was nervous about pulling it off, but he nailed it. We were in heaven with all this great food!

We had a great long weekend including celebrating my first birthday as a mama, and a great visit yesterday with family at my Aunt and Uncles. We got to meet the newest member of the family too – my Aunt’s baby girl who is 5.5 months younger than Adriana. Someone was pretty taken by her and kept wanting to chew her tiny baby hands! lol.

Loves: Walks, silly faces, music (especially Eric on guitar), Itsy Bitsy Spider song (her fav), other babies, animals (Sketchie is her favourite thing in the world), bath times (really into splashing the water right now), being outside, new places/people watching, discovering new objects, screaming at Sketchie, being tickled, chewing everything, her musical keyboard and stackable toys, “blowing raspberries”.

Dislikes: Waking up grumpy and getting a diaper changed, not getting enough sleep, sitting or being held in one spot for too long (or being in a car seat when she just wants to squirm), hiccups, getting dressed.

What else? Oh still no teeth yet!

One of my biggest lessons of motherhood so far: I’ve realized that I really don’t give a rats ass what some of the guilt-trippy baby experts tell me I “should” be doing (aside from actual evidence-based medical recommendations from our pediatrician, of course). I remember when A was a newborn I would feel guilt after reading certain baby books (like the ones that say never nurse them to sleep or never do x, y, z because you will form a life-long bad habit…ugh), but as we’ve become more comfortable in our roles Eric and I have both realized that we’re doing what’s right for our family and that’s what matters. Is the baby fed, safe, warm, loved, and happy? Well keep on chugging along. No guilt required.

1 Avery May 18, 2015

This was so refreshing for me to read. Your approach sounds so much like me (and the thoughts and emotions on the journey to get there). I love what you said about all the baby book advice haha! So true, who cares?! Love these little girls. What gifts! You are a wonderful mother.

2 Angela (Oh She Glows) May 18, 2015

Thank you :) Glad you got my “tongue in cheek” thoughts on it all!

3 Sara May 18, 2015

So glad to see this update! I missed them! i don’t think I have ever commented before but wanted to tell you I enjoy these updates and getting a peak into your life. It’s a shame with all of the negative comments with the previous post. I never understood why people have to be so mean. If someone doesn’t agree with something, just don’t say anything at all! Keep doing what your doing- you’re a wonderful person.

Sara

4 K May 18, 2015

Love the last thought! Mommy guilt is awful and should be banished from our vocabularies! Keep on chugging along is right:)

5 Anna Lee May 18, 2015

“Shit is gettin’ real.” Hahaha I love that. It sounds like you had a wonderfully memorable first mother’s day. I love cooking for myself, but when anyone cooks for me, I feel like royalty. And Eric cooked you, not one, but five different recipes! You must’ve felt like a queen! I’d take that over a gift any day. That pink dress Adriana is wearing is so adorable. She is getting to be so big!

6 Angela (Oh She Glows) May 18, 2015

Thanks Anna Lee. And yes, “royalty” is a great way to put it…being cooked for is one of my favourite things!

7 Jessica May 18, 2015

She is getting so big! My daughter is three months older than A and I just want to let you know you are doing a great job! Don’t let anyone tell you differently! You have the same approach I do and I love it! Isn’t it amazing how much you can love such a little person! Enjoy every moment because before you blink an eye she will be almost one

8 Angela (Oh She Glows) May 18, 2015

Thanks Jessica! I totally feel like she will be 1 before I know it…at the end of the summer! Wishing your daughter a happy 1st when she celebrates the big birthday!

9 Julie May 18, 2015

I’m embarrassed to show anyone our baby videos due to all of my “narrating”. Ugh! I didn’t even realize I was doing it.

10 Angela (Oh She Glows) May 18, 2015

hehe I don’t often notice it until the video plays back…oh well, maybe it adds character? heh

11 Lorie May 18, 2015

Loved reading this! My 10 month old has been the same in many regards, particularly with breast feeding/solids/no bottles. When she was young, I was so worried about her not taking a bottle, mostly because of things I had read/other moms’ experiences. But we’ve made it work this long, and honestly I don’t even think about the bottle anymore. She just prefers it straight from the source, haha!

I think too often, we try to rush through different stages of development (especially with sleep), and the biggest lesson ive learned is that babies develop at their own pace! And that is perfectly okay!!

Enjoy all those cuddles and nursing sessions! They really are the best, most peaceful times of the day :)

12 Angela (Oh She Glows) May 18, 2015

Glad we aren’t the only ones. ;) And I’m happy you’ve found what works for you too! That’s the main thing, right?

13 Anna May 18, 2015

Aww, so adorable, love that little dress she has on and I LOVE baby babbles. :) Once babies are mobile, life is never the same! lol Definitely have to watch what she may put in her mouth! Happy first Mother’s Day, glad you had some alone time with hubby!

Honestly, at her age, waking up once or twice is pretty darn good! My babies used to wake up way more often. Just FYI, sleeping through the night is considered a 5-6 hour stretch, so it sounds like she already is sleeping through the night. :)

Oh, I totally agree with you about those so-called baby experts telling you what your baby “should” be doing at so and so age and not create “bad” habits. Every baby is so different. Nursing to sleep does not create bad habits! My boys are now 6.5 and 4. I nursed both of mine to sleep until they both weaned and they have no problems getting to sleep without a boob AND they both sleep through the whole night. No bad habits created there! haha They’re only little for such a short time. One day our babies won’t need us so much anymore, so I just don’t understand the “push” for babies to become independent faster. Sorry, didn’t mean to rant! :)

You’re doing a great job mama! Keep up the good work! I really love reading your baby updates. :)

14 Angela (Oh She Glows) May 18, 2015

Thank you! Isn’t it funny how a 5-6 hour stretch is considered sleeping through the night? I only wish her longest stretch wasn’t in the evening. I need to get my butt to bed earlier than 1030-11pm and maybe I would reap the benefits more ;)
Glad your boys transitioned fine in their sleep habits too. It’s always encouraging to hear positive stories!

15 Ashley May 18, 2015

I totally agree with the parenting book thing. Once I started ignoring other people’s opinions and advice it was like a huge weight was lifted! So much less stress! When we started my eight month old on purées he wasn’t a big fan either but once we started Baby Led Weaning it was possible to eat anywhere near him without having my food stolen!

16 Svetlana May 18, 2015

You are so right about all these books! There are so many things they tell you not to do, or start give guidelines when a baby should start doing certain things. My baby hasn’t roller over until he was 7 months old by himself (he HATES tummy time) and until today has no intent of even TRYING to roll over unless he is forced. At first I was a bit worried because everyone kept asking if he rolls over yet and reading guidelines of when he should start, but then I stopped forcing him or even trying to practice after my pediatrician said its normal. All babies are soooo different in regards to when they reach certain milestones!

I wanted to share my experience with sleeping through the night for my little guy (2 weeks older than Adriana), please don’t take this as an advice! I am sharing this as from one mom to another, in case this may help you, as I know how these middle of the night wakings can be tough. As always, you do what’s best and what works for you and your family (no judging of ANY kind)!!!…

So here it is…My baby until six months kept waking up at almost the exact intervals as Adriana, between 1:30-3 am and then again around 4:30-6 (just an average) and then again around 7-8 if I manage to put him back to bed (as for Adriana with the bright mornings often its a no go! haha). I talked to my mom one day (I have a twin sister) and she just simply told me that past 3 months of age she was no longer feeding us at night. I raised and eyebrow and had skepticism written all over my face. But then I said ok, let me try this (I’d do anything for some extra sleep!!!). So the first night when my baby woke up for his first feeding I didn’t feed him, I would put him back to sleep (whatever means that work other than breastfeeding), he then woke up every 30 minutes or so for the rest of the night. I can tell you that it was a brutal first night! The second night things started looking better, he woke up at 3 am, once again I didn’t feed him, he kept waking up every 15-45 minutes. The third night he woke up once around 3-4 and I quickly managed to put him to sleep. My goal was to not feed him until 5 am. It worked! Took 3 tough nights but he now sleeps until 5-6 religiously (till teething began he wakes up a few times in the evening but I don’t feed him). Many say that they wake up by habit not because they are hungry at this age. I started to believe that, because no matter whether he eats a lot or very little before bed time he still wakes up at the same time (5-6). I started him on solids at 4 months (my milk was not even close to being enough for him). Solids have not changed anything for us….For some babies I herd this method can take even a week to stop waking up at night.

Sorry for the long post, and once again this is not an advice and some mommies might find this way too ‘brutal’, and that’s OK. Every mom does what is best for their baby! So please don’t take this personally I just wanted to share my experience.

All the best and I was soooooo excited when I saw you posted a new update!!!

17 Lauren May 19, 2015

Aw what a gorgeous baby girl! You’re doing such a brilliant job. I had three babies in three years, breastfed them all until 15 months and fed and rocked all of them to sleep, because they loved it and I loved it and it was the easiest way for us. Now they’re 2, 3 and 4 and they all sleep through the night perfectly on their own. A baby can never have too many cuddles xx

18 Amanda May 19, 2015

So wonderful to have you back! It sounds like everything is going swimmingly. Our girl is still not into the bottle/sippy either, and since I can also work from home I have pretty much stopped pushing the issue. It is nice to take the pressure off :) I discovered this wonderful website for baby food inspiration (not that you need it being a recipe developer, but just in case) – http://www.babyfoode.com/. It is going to be a beautiful summer of fun with these little girls! Thanks for the update.

19 Liz May 19, 2015

Also loved your last affirmation about not giving a rats ass

20 Emily R May 19, 2015

Angela,
I have a mantra that I live by “your the expert on your child” and that’s what matter ;0)
Adriana is thriving and doing well. Keep up the Fantastic work Momma =0)

21 Andrea May 19, 2015

Good for you for continuing to share! I was beginning to wonder what had happened. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Why can’t we just keep our negative comments to ourselves??? Anyways, I’m glad you’re back! I love reading about baby A and what you guys are up to these days! :)

22 Annaliese May 19, 2015

Sounds like you’re having the experience of a lifetime! It is so fun and interesting to read the updates-I have no idea about motherhood, but reading makes me think of how my Mom went through, and experienced, me and my sister’s stages as babies and young girls!! You rock :)

23 Jaclyn May 20, 2015

Hi Angela,

So glad you’re back to the baby posts, I missed them :) my little girl just started solids this month and we have decided to give her whatever we’re eating in big chunks so she can hold it and feed herself. It’s very messy but she seems to love it and has really taken to eating. I read the book “baby led weaning” before starting this and it might be something you’d be interested in. It made a lot of sense for our family but isn’t for everyone. Thought I’d share since we’ve had such a good time with it. Hope you’re well and can’t wait to hear more about A in the next update

24 Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty May 20, 2015

Awesome! Love these updates! Everyone told me it gets harder once they move and I found the opposite! My monkey started walking at 10 months and while I had to keep my eyes more peeled, he was SO much happier getting where he wanted to go!!

And I agree for #2 things will be so different, now I know – you just have to do what’s right for baby and for you!!

25 Sara May 21, 2015

Love the baby posts! I don’t have kids (and not planning on it anytime soon!) but it’s so fun following along with you and your kiddo! My favorite is the likes and dislikes :)

26 Val May 21, 2015

Your baby is so cute. I love babies so much I had many! Seriously.
My babies were all breast fed on demand. And maybe, to make you more comfortable, they really didn’t eat a whole lot of other food before 1-1 1/2 yrs. I spend zero time worrying about it. Some people’s babies just eat early. My 14 month old still just tastes things with texture. But loves the new line of organic non gmo fruit and veggies in bags. Sucks them right down.( I don’t want to ruin his appetite for nursing though.)If only you knew how messy my other kids got learning to eat. But breast is still best after one year because it is so much more nutritious? Fruit is really just sugar for babies. Hopefully, your baby will love your homemade food more than mine does! Ha!

27 Tara May 21, 2015

Love your honesty, openness, and just being “real”. I’m 29 weeks pregnant and love reading these updates for a peak into the mommy world which will be a reality very soon. Thank you for sharing and tell those naysayers everywhere to take a hike and let us enjoy our happy, healthy online community!

28 Kelly P May 22, 2015

Lucky girl! For Mother’s Day, my husband tore a picture out of our 18 month old’s coloring book (an old picture, might I add, that I helped her draw…in fact it said “Mommy loves Fiona” on it), scribbled “Happy Mother’s Day” on it and handed it to me.
I love him, but I would have traded him for Eric and his feast on Mother’s Day. ;-)

29 Karolina May 22, 2015

Hi Angela.
I truly enjoy your baby post, been following them when u were pregnant, even though I wasn’t at the time, and… now I am. ;) In fact, I’m only going to be pregnant for the next… two weeks haha. ;) I followed some of your advice (got myself a snuggle blanket for the little one for example) and since I got totally put off meat while pregnant – your cookbook has been a savior! <3 Thank you! (Peanut Stew, Enchiladas, Tomato soup and Granola Bars saved my life)
I have a question: do you think you could share some ideas for baby food? I don't want to feed my baby ready made store bought jars (only when absolutely necessary) and would love any ideas possible. :)
Huge hugs dear and keep on blogging, writing and doing what you do, because you're great at it! I really hope you find time to reply to my comment.
Love from Poland
Karolina

30 Margaret May 23, 2015

You are doing exactly what I did decades ago. My nursing was totally baby led and they thrived in every way.
To me the worst thing for anyone to advocate is”sleep training” infants as young as 3 months.
SO VERY SAD!
Adriana is blessed to have your loving care.

31 Kate May 25, 2015

I love your last paragraph about the baby books!!! Hear hear! I remember when my babe was a few weeks old I picked up ‘The Baby Whisperer’, and while some of the tips (ie. having a little routine) were generally helpful, ultimately it made me feel LESS competent as a parent, because if the baby doesn’t act or react the way the book says, what then?? I also strongly disliked her term ‘accidental parenting’ and I think the example was rocking your baby to sleep, meaning that this could end up being a ‘bad habit’ that you would god forbid have to continue for the length of their baby-hood….ugh. How about ‘instinctual parenting’? The only stuff I have read that has come close to how I feel as a parent is Dr. Sears. I generally have felt it to be gentle, common-sense stuff. I have actually put all the books away and much prefer to sort it out myself (unless, like you said it is a medical issue and then I talk to our GP). Love these updates. Adriana sounds a lot like my little peanut (who is just a few months older). Mine has never taken a bottle, and while she had a good sleep stretch between 8-12 months, she is now waking up all over again at 14 months (teeth, sickness etc. etc.). It really does all go in a blink though, so I am trying to enjoy every single exhausted, frustrated moment. xo

32 AGS May 28, 2015

I’m so glad to hear things are working well in the feeding department. This can be stressful. Sounds like you are ALL doing great. My first baby didn’t get into solids much until after 6 months. The other two were interested earlier. Keep up the great work Mom and Dad.

33 Tracy May 28, 2015

I was so happy to see another baby post on your site today! My son is 6 months old now, and I have been following your pregnancy/baby posts since before he was born.

I have also shelved all the many (and there are MANY) baby books I bought as a nervous/insecure/scared first time Mom and just started going by my gut. Best decision ever. Trying to do everything by the book (literally!) just adds extra stress and worry in my opinion.

Glad to hear everything is going so well for your little family :)

34 Stephanie May 31, 2015

Hi there,
First of all, I would like to say congratulations on your beautiful daughter. I had a baby girl 3 months after you, and it was really reassuring and fun reading your baby blog and seeing what exciting times I had to come. Just wondering if you could share some of you favourite baby food recipes. I don’t nesisarily want to make my daughter a vegan, but I do want to feed her the healthiest meals that I can. I’m worried though, that she is getting a bit bored of the same 5 or 6 meals I have been giving her. I know she would love your recipes!

35 Milissa May 31, 2015

I’ve said this many times…babies are not made with cookie cutters! These so-called “experts” who write all the books are well-meaning, I’m sure but NOTHING works all the time on every baby. Sometimes, what works today on our own baby may be met with total resistance tomorrow. My youngest is almost three and still co-sleeps with us. It’s the only way she, or I, sleep though the night. I was able to wean her from breastfeeding about two months ago and get her napping in her own bed, so that’s progress. Only you and your husband know your little one best and you’re absolutely right–if she’s loved, happy and healthy and mommy and daddy feel good about what’s going on, no one else should stick there noses in! Being a parent is HARD and we’re all doing our best and learning as we go!

36 Robyn B Modern Day Missus June 5, 2015

Oh she is so cute! Our little one is a few months behind yours and I have been looking at your posts by the week – so fascinating so see how similarly babies go through things and looking at your current posts gets me all excited about what is to come with Chloe.

When Chloe was first born (because of a difficult labour) we had to supplement because my milk didn’t come in, but I haven’t really tried a bottle since then. Headed to a massage with my cousin next Friday and freaking out a little inside about whether or not she will rock a bottle. Need to do a trial run in the next few days. Eeeeekkkk.

I’ve mostly been a lurker on OSG but I read your post about Adriana’s diet and you know what? Ditto here! Haters goin hate…

37 Lauren June 6, 2015

Love this post. We had crazy latch issues at the beginning and, very long story short, I ended up pumping for a year. Took that damn thing with me everywhere, including to theme parks. Anyway, my point is that I realize now that you can hear the pump in the background of most of our home videos (along with our cheesy commentary)!

38 Janine June 14, 2015

My little granddaughter did the ba ba ba sounds too and we capitalized on it by asking her what a sheep said and clapping when she said ba. People thought she was a genius when she did it very early on command. Your little baby sounds pretty amazing. I am looking forward to that new cookbook.

39 Laura June 14, 2015

So happy for you! A suggestion – if you are able, prop a biggish mirror up against a wall that A can see and interact with. I read it somewhere, and my boy LOVED it probably through age 2?

40 A June 23, 2015

yes! Trust yourself, love yourself. And your baby will too.

41 M July 13, 2015

And you shouldn’t give a rats ass!! I nursed on demand, felt guilty letting my boys cry it out as babies (so i didn’t), I held them when they wanted to be held, rocked/nursed them to sleep, slept with them if that meant I slept! I never followed anything from a book etc, but did trust my Dr and myself…my boys are 10 and 14 and I am so glad I have those memories of them really needing, bc those days are SOOOO longgggg gone :) (In a healthy, growing up sort of way!) Yes, it was hard, but it just warms my heart thinking of those days. They get a kick out of it when i tell them how they cried when i left the room, how i couldn’t go grocery shopping without holding them, how they slept best if they were right next to me etc.. Following your instincts will make everyone happy!! You have a beautiful family!! And btw, I’m vegan but the rest of my family is not…and thats what works for us…keep doing what u r doing!

42 Nik July 29, 2015

Hah! Every time I read these updates it is like it could be written about my daughter (currently 6 months) and I. I’m just nodding along as I read! Except my wee one got teeth from 4 months – it certainly has made breast feeding have its moments! We have top teeth coming in now….nooo.

43 GH September 12, 2015

Hi Angela, I love your recipes…thank you so much for sharing! I just wanted to know if you use any particular thing to cook your baby´s food? Thank you though

44 Candice Percy January 7, 2016

You have been such an inspiration to me. Love what you said about not feeling guilty anymore about all the “shouldn’t dos etc”.
Just when I think I’m nailing it I see a new email on bad nap habits and what I shouldn’t do and it throws me into a tizzy. I need to remind myself that my baby girl is happy, thriving and wakes up smiling every time. That is huuuuge so I’m doing everything right for her and our family. Who gives a rats ass what these non professionals praying on moms desperation and need for reassurance judgements.
Thanks for the gentle nudge I needed to block these emails from them and to be happy in my successes. You rock!!!

45 Rachel February 19, 2016

This is my first time on your website, and I NEVER READ BLOGS. But my twins are almost 8 months so I thought why not? I’ll take a gander on this post. Well let me just say that you are AWESOME and I can’t wait to dive into your recipes.

46 Angela Liddon February 25, 2016

Hi Rachel – you’re so sweet! Thanks, and I hope you enjoy whatever recipes you decide to try first. :)

47 Ben June 9, 2016

My wife is pregnant with our second child and we love to read your blog while in bed. Thanks a lot and keep up good work :D

48 Angela Liddon June 9, 2016

Congratulations to you and your wife, Ben! :)

49 Daisy August 22, 2016

This is my first time reading your blog too and this post just reminds me of myself. My little boy has just turned 9 months old and when he was born i was so worried we were setting bad habits by feeding to sleep ….now I just don’t care! If it works for us then so be it. I don’t read any of those ‘baby expert’ books anymore, I just do what’s best for my family.x