15 Vegan Lunch Ideas!

A few months ago, a blog reader asked me if I could share some lunch ideas to help her get out of a rut. That’s when it hit me that I was in quite the lunch rut myself too. I sent her some of my go-to lunch ideas (when I’m not in a rut, that is) and then I used this as a nudge to start creating more balanced lunches. As added motivation, I’ve been sharing lunch snapshots on Instagram because I thought it might be helpful for others in need of inspiration. I personally love seeing what other plant-based people whip up for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Sometimes you just need that one moment of inspiration to spark a new idea!

I have a couple main goals when making lunch:

1) They have to be quick to throw together. My secret is to rely on leftovers for most of my lunch. I’m not ashamed to admit I love leftovers. I think they’re big time savers and well, I can’t argue with the foods that taste even better the next day (like soup or chili). To me, the beauty of putting so much time and effort into food prep is that you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour the next day or two without any mess, dishes, or hassle. Leftovers rule! And if I get sick of any particular leftover, I just freeze it for another time…no big deal.

2) I aim for lunches that are packed with nutrition to fuel my day and keep my energy high. This doesn’t always happen, but it’s definitely something I shoot for most days.

veganlunchideas

Here are a handful of my favourite lunches from the past couple months, as shown above. I apologize for the photo quality – all photos were snapped on my phone. I’ll also share some other lunches I love in the list below.

1. Chickpea Quiche (new recipe I’m working on) + sides, sliced Gala apple, sliced carrots, Blissful Blueberry Banana Spelt Muffins with Strawberry Chia Seed Jam.

2. Big Burrito Bowl inspired by my Raw Taco Salad. It features a sun-dried tomato walnut “meat”, shredded kale, salsa, spiced tomato rice, green onions, black beans, and hummus. Divine!

3. Travel Meal: This is a meal I packed for travel last week. It includes a simple chickpea salad I threw together with balsamic vinaigrette, two slices of seedy spelt bread, hummus, apple, and a banana.

4. Leftover bowl of My Favourite Vegan Chili with Vegan Sour Cream. Perfect on a cold winter day!

5. Leftover soup, specifically my favourite Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato, and Kale Soup! With a huge side salad and toast with hummus. I love this lunch!!

6. A huge “kitchen sink” salad topped with leftover Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad and hummus toast on the side.

7. Leftover bowl of cauliflower-potato-kale-lentil soup I was testing last December.

8. The Big Vegan Bowl! Packed with roasted chickpeas, sweet potatoes, quinoa, hummus, carrots, avocado, sliced cabbage, and more.

9. Avocado toast served on top of my Super Power Chia Bread.

Other lunch ideas not shown above:

10. Almond/Peanut/Sunflower Seed Butter and Chia Seed Jam on toast with fruit and veggies on the side

11. Ultimate 4-Layer Vegan Sandwich

12. Loaded Savoury Oatmeal

13. Wraps stuffed with crumbled veggie burgers or leftover casserole/burrito filling + veggies

14. Leftover Tofu Quiche

15. Easy Flaked Almond “Tuna” Salad – a reader favourite!

Ok, that’s all for now. I hope this list gives you some inspiration! Be sure to let us know in the comments what your favourite go-to lunches are.

Happy Friday!

1 Alexina February 21, 2014

Last week for lunches, I brought to school your Carrot Ginger Soup and chickpea salad-stuffed pita sandwiches with a fruit! I was looking forward to school just to get to lunch time ;)

2 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 21, 2014

That’s great! Thanks for trying them out :) I need to make that soup again soon.

3 Beth @ Tasty Yummies February 21, 2014

Oh man I wish it was lunch time NOW. Great collection of recipes, some of my favorites. Yum!!!

4 Kerstin Decker March 18, 2014

Angela, I bought your book and immediately found what I wanted: Creamy veggie Curry, but I had no cashew nuts, so I made my creamy sauce out of cauliflower and it was soooooooo good. Vegans have so much more “play” with foods . My husband and I have been vegans for the last 20 years and enjoy a medication free healthy life and we are older, but very young at heart and body. Thanks, Kerstin

5 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 19, 2014

I love that idea! Will have to try it soon :) yum

6 Kathryn B. February 21, 2014

I just wanted to say that I got your cookbook in the mail yesterday and it is amazing! I already have about 10 things I am planning on making this weekend!! Congratulations!

7 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 21, 2014

Oh that just made my day…thank you!! I hope you enjoy the recipes. :)

8 Tina Muir February 21, 2014

Another wonderful post! In this phase of my training cycle, I am ravenously hungry all the time, but always looking for new nutritious ways to enjoy my food. I try to have a hearty lunch that will keep me going for at least a few hours, and these are wonderful options!

Nutrition is crucial to my body staying healthy with all the stress I am putting it under with my high level running. It always pays off in my races if I eat right during this time, now I have lots more options! If I run the 1:13 in the half marathon this spring that I hope to, I may be sending you a thank you for keeping me on track :)

9 Jessica Rose February 21, 2014

Thanks for these recipes….am a veggie…but looking towards vegan in the future…so these are ideal.

vodkandarose.blogspot.co.uk

10 Emily @ It Comes Naturally Blog February 21, 2014

Just what I needed to see today – lacking inspiration in the kitchen. These look great! Thank you! xx

11 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat February 21, 2014

You’ve got my stomach rumbling for lunch already and it’s only 10:30! A lot of my meals are similar to your big vegan bowl – stuffed with a rainbow of veggies! I don’t know about you, but I find that if I make it look nice and pretty, it tastes even better. All of these are beautiful! Happy Friday, Ange!

12 Anele @ Success Along the Weigh February 21, 2014

Great round up. I’m in a rut myself so this is perfect timing!

13 Suzanne @ hello, veggy! February 21, 2014

I am a self-proclaimed leftover queen! If I had the choice I would only eat leftovers, but its tricky because you have to cook at some point!!

14 Cassie February 21, 2014

I normally still from dinner leftovers too for my lunches!

15 Ceara @ Ceara's Kitchen February 21, 2014

Nutritious packed leftovers for lunch = gold! I can’t wait to try your spiced lentil kale soup – woah!!!

16 sarah@thesweetlife February 21, 2014

Thanks for the ideas. I always find inspiration from your lunch IG photos and I’m in desperate need of quick healthy lunches.

17 Crista February 21, 2014

a big kale salad, spaghetti squash spaghetti, and marinated veggies are always good for lunches….

18 Kate @Almond Butter Binge February 21, 2014

Thanks for these great ideas! I love how huge all of the meals are — and absolutely packed with veggies. I need to get better about basing my meals around vegetables and fruit rather than around grains, I think…these would be a great start :)

19 Michelle February 21, 2014

Where is the recipe for that cauliflower-potato-kale-lentil soup??? Sounds amazing.

20 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 22, 2014

Hey Michelle, I haven’t done anything with it yet…it kinda got lost in the heap of recipes I tested around Christmas! I might have to dig it up though… :)

21 Liz @ Tip Top Shape February 21, 2014

These lunches sound delicious! I’m always looking for new lunch ideas!

22 Audrey February 21, 2014

Thank you for some new ideas! I feel like I’m always in a lunch rut. I usually make a big salad on Sunday and eat it during the week. Sadly, my salads aren’t all that creative.

23 Aqiyl Aniys February 21, 2014

Nice list. I would love to jump into number 9.

24 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl February 21, 2014

Avocado toast is one of my favorite things ever! I will seriously never get tired of it!

25 Jessica February 21, 2014

These all look so good! Everytime I make your thai sweet potato burgers I crumble the leftover patties over arugala, thin out the sauce to make salad dressing and have it as a salad for lunch – so good!!

Also wanted to let you know I got a notification I can pick up my pre-ordered cookbook at the post office…SOOOO excited!!! Such a good surprise for the weekend especially since I wasn’t expecting it till March – can’t wait to pick it up tonight!

26 Meghan February 21, 2014

My go-to lunch is the chickpea “tuna” salad you posted a while back. I think you had it as a wrap, but I’ve used it as a wrap, on toast, in salad, in a bell pepper, etc. Great recipe.

27 Alanna February 21, 2014

Angela,

Would you mind sharing what you put on/in your savoury oatmeal?

Thanks. :)

28 holly February 21, 2014

A newbie vegetarian (along with my 16 yr old son) I trying to incorporate more vegan dishes. Your website was recommended by a colleague at work, and I am impressed with what I have seen so far. But I have recently been diagnosed with Type II diabetes. Do you have any recipes or insights in how to combine vegetarian/vegan eating with a low carb diet? thanks

29 Sandy Preston February 21, 2014

Great lunch ideas! Plus I just got my cookbook and it is awesome!!!

30 C L February 21, 2014

Hi Angela! Yay to great vegan lunch ideas – now I was wondering if you might highlight some of your “training” vegan friendly recipes? I’ve started running competitively as well as started strength training (all of this for the first time – I admit to being a couch potato less than a year ago) and I feel so dead afterwards. And during the workouts I feel heavy and often think about how I could have eaten “cleaner”, which would make me feel more energetic than lethargic. Ideas?

31 Kristi February 21, 2014

Thank you for these great ideas. I am always in a serious lunch rut because I am most likely on the go! I just recently started my own blog and I must say you were part of my inspiration to do just that :)

32 Kari @ bite-sized thoughts February 22, 2014

I love these ideas and your focus on leftovers – something that really helps me out during the working week. I’d enjoy any of the meals you snapped :)

33 Bonnie February 22, 2014

Thanks again for another great post. I got an email from Indigo featuring your cookbook. Way to go Angela!

34 Pat February 22, 2014

When I cook lentils (usually in berbere seasonings, or a carrot & tomato-based sauce), I make a big batch. I freeze a bunch in silicon mini-loaf pans – each one is about 3-4 ounces. This gives me a stockpile of additions to add to a container of leftover rice, or a salad, or with a few roasted veggies leftover from dinner. I’ve also discovered if you melt one of these lentil units in a cup of water, it makes a really good workday soup.
I agree about presentation being important. If you artfully arrange a random assortment of vegetables around a dollop of hummus, or add a sprinkle of green onions on top of the leftover chili, it feels more special.

35 Allison @ Clean Wellness February 22, 2014

I love making a pureed “orange” soup (squash, sweet potato or carrot) in the winter to keep in the fridge for the week and add a huge bunch of kale. I usually round it out with some chickpeas or hummus, avocado and fresh veggies. I don’t like to be overly full because I always like to leave room for a substantial afternoon snack :) I’m a grazer and eat all day long most days!

I’m going to print off that recipe for the “tuna” salad and I plan on making your quiche this week. Yum!

36 nancy barbata February 22, 2014

O! Thank you for this post! I come up against a mental block so often when it’s time to make meals. It is on my 2014 Intentions list to find recipes I like and can remember!!! What a treat! (both for my tummy and my mind) :o)

37 Michelle @ Esculent Dreams February 22, 2014

Your “Big Vegan Bowl” makes me smile every time I see it!! Just reading the ingredients make my mouth water.. thanks for compiling these into a roundup!

38 Olivia February 22, 2014

I made the chick pea pancake this weekend!!! Absolutely love it!!

39 Cindy February 22, 2014

My husband got me your cookbook for an early birthday gift! It arrived from Canada to So. Calif. in 2 days! And it was out early! :) Love all the beautiful pictures with the recipes! My husband has already picked out something for me to make – the mushroom tart. Thanks Angela for all these wonderful healthy recipes! Looking forward to trying each one…….

40 Elizabeth- Hippy Mom February 22, 2014

Still enjoying your Energy and Work Mrs. Liddon, enjoy your evening. Raw Superfood Kombucha Mylkshake, Yummy?

41 Andrea K February 23, 2014

Just received the Oh She Glows cookbook! My daughter and I made the Empowered noodle dish…my family loved and we had great fun making it! Thanks for a great book that is quickly becoming my favorite !!

42 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 23, 2014

Thank you Andrea! I’m so happy to hear that :)

43 Julie Horsman February 23, 2014

Just picked up your book yesterday. Love that you have a picture for everything. Great job, don’t know what to make first but I’m leaning toward apple & pear baked oatmeal. Congratulations! Fabulous job :)

44 Pat February 23, 2014

Thanks for the great inspiration. Is there a recipe for the sun dried tomato walnut meat? It sounds wonderful.

45 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 24, 2014

Hey Pat, I’m not sure if I wrote it down, but I think it was something like this: 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, 1 cup toasted walnuts, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt to taste, 1/2 tbsp nutritonal yeast, chili powder to taste. Cant recall if I used garlic now. Anyway, I used a mini food processor and processed the tomatoes until minced and then added in the rest and pulsed just until combined and chopped. so tasty!

46 Fiona February 23, 2014

All of these look super tasty, the variety of colors and general aesthetics of the food itself and the way it is served makes it look even more tempting!
And there is an abundance of ingredients to mix together, foods I would have never even thought of before deciding go vegan, I’m so glad that there are people like you who document and share their recipes for everyone to try!
Thank you so much for sharing these, hope you’re having a great day!

47 cheri February 23, 2014

great line-up. love your site. thanks for sharing!

48 Erin @ Erin's Inside Job February 23, 2014

Those were taken on your phone? They look amazing! I never have good lighting for my phone pictures. Anyway, it all looks delicious and I can’t wait for the cookbook on the 4th!!

49 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 24, 2014

haha thanks ;) I usually use a small white board to bounce light for pictures, especially if it’s dark or shadowy. Works like a charm!

50 Alison February 23, 2014

I’m interested in seeing the chickpea quiche. I can’t eat tofu (soy bothers my tummy) and if it soy-free I’d love to try the recipe.

51 Rebecca Thomas February 24, 2014

Thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed to inspire my Monday morning move out of my own lunch rut. Your inspiration is much appreciated!

52 Marian February 24, 2014

These are great ideas! Thank you for sharing! I’ve been pretty stuck lately as well as to what to pack for lunch. Simple fruits and vegetables are getting a little boring for me now. I really liked the idea for the vegan chili with homemade sour cream. I will definitely try it out soon!

53 Stephanie L February 24, 2014

My go to is leftovers. However, I always keep cooked quinoa in the fridge so if I’m in a pinch its usually a bowl of quinoa, whatever veggies are in the chill and some apple cider/mustard vinigrette accompanied by good (homemade) seedy bread. I need to get more creative, but between school and work I fizzle out sometimes. LOL Thanks for the inspiration…I want that Big Vegan Bowl every.day.of.the.week. Please? =D

54 Anna February 24, 2014

I love all your lunch ideas! I get in food ruts all the time; same breakfast and lunch for weeks on end. I love having leftovers and I often will freeze 1-2 portions to have in the future.

55 jacky February 24, 2014

My go to lunch when I can’t think anymore is a variation of your Big Vegan Bowl. Whatever veggies I have in my fridge, I roast up, and throw whatever beans/tofu etc I have and a big dollop of hummus and/or avocado. no thinking & always delicious! Thanks for more ideas, going to try the quinoa/black bean salad tonight!

56 Caroline February 24, 2014

The quiche sounds amazing! I can’t wait till the recipe is ready!

57 Christi Spivey February 24, 2014

Thank you for the delicious Banana Bread Muffin Tops recipe! It was so easy to make. I thought they would be delicious as I was processing the bananas, dates, vanilla and coconut oil (the smell of the ingredients was heavenly) but I was not prepared for the wonderful texture and taste they had when they came out of the oven! I plan to always keep a batch of these on hand for snack emergencies.

58 Catalina @ Baby on Board February 24, 2014

So many great ideas, I have avocado toast on hummus almost every other day for lunch, sometimes I add sun dried tomato paste and cucumbers.

59 Fat loss tea February 24, 2014

Going vegan is healthy! There are a lot of recipes which you can have on your vegan diet and still manage to stay fit and healthy.

60 Choylo Shaw February 25, 2014

Thanks for sharing :-) They all look very tasty and healthy. I’m having a hard time choosing which one to try for Lunch tomorrow lol.

61 Vicky February 25, 2014

It’s just amazing! Thank you so much!

62 April February 25, 2014

Good Morning!

This post was perfect. We’ve been stuck in a veggies & hummus rut for two weeks for lunches. I made your cumin, lime, black bean and quinoa salad for supper last night, adding in the last of the cherry tomatoes and an avocado, and have enough left for a couple of lunches for my daughter and I. We all loved this. My 9 year old daughter said “Put that one in THE BOOK” which is her cookbook of her favorite recipes I make. It only makes the book if she loves it. This was definitely Amber approved. Thanks for coming through, once again. Can’t wait for your cookbook to come in. Loved the extra book you put out as well!! :)

63 Nell Foster February 25, 2014

I work from home & make lunch every day so thanks for all the ideas. Looking forward to the Chickpea Quiche recipe!

64 Iman February 25, 2014

Wow! these lunch ideas are utterly marvellous! My fav is the Travel Meal, it incorporates some brekkie items and I’m very obsessed with breakfast :D I also love the collage, your blogs pictures are amazing(I’ve been reading your blog for long now! and love it!) it’s fabulous, Those pancakes you come up with and the granola recipes, yuuuuum! :D

65 Taryn Inglis February 27, 2014

I just wanted to say that I have recently started reading your blog and am very unhappy… Because now I am going to go to the store and put myself into debt buying all of the ingredients to make all of these delicious recipes!

Definitely trying the vegan chili ASAP! :) Love love LOVE your blog and all of the recipes! (And those desserts though…)

66 lorelei February 28, 2014

One of my fav vegan lunches is leftover baked potato smothered in homemade salsa, some guacamole and just a little bit of Sriracha. If I have some grilled mushrooms, I’ll throw those on too! It’s really good hot or cold. Makes me want to have some right now. Also, any leftover soup makes a great topping to a baked potato!

67 Lauren March 2, 2014

This may sound silly, but can you talk a little bit about freezing your leftovers? What sort of storage containers do you use? I’m super lucky and get a ton of fresh produce through my job, but that means I’m always cooking, to the point where the amount of food is a little ridiculous for one person.

68 Shelley March 3, 2014

I was so excited to receive my copy of your new cookbook. I have made a few soups/stews, smoothies and the metabolism-boosting green citrus tea which is simply divine. I can’t get enough of the indian lentil-cauliflower soup…I just love it :) Tonight – veggie burger!!

Congratulations on the success of your new book, it has quickly become one of my all time favourites.

69 Fiona March 3, 2014

I’m so glad you mentioned Savoury Oats! I don’t know how I missed them on your blog before! I looked at all of your Savoury Oats posts and made mine with oats, almond milk, water, veg broth, leftover cut up balsamic glazed tempeh, leftover cauliflower/potato mashed potatoes, frozen veggies, and garlic, pepper, parsley, and nooch! AMAZING!
It got me to thinking, have you ever tried a cold savoury oats recipe? (Kind of like overnight breakfast oats, but a savoury lunch version)? I thought of it because I was thinking how cheap, easy, and delicious this is and how is want to eat it all year long, but then I realized I wouldn’t want hot food like this when the weather is warm. If you haven’t tried it, maybe it’s an idea to explore? :) Or perhaps I’ll try it myself this summer!

70 Alexandra March 6, 2014

These all sound amazing! I am currently studying abroad and living with a host family. My program doesn’t allow us to make our own meals in our home stays, which I find frustrating at times, so I can’t wait to try these out when I return to the states. These all look perfect for helping me get on a much needed health grind!

71 Jessica Lauren DeBry March 9, 2014

Yes, yes and yes! So many good suggestions. I myself like to keep cooked quinoa and lentils in the fridge, and then do some sort of bowl with those and whatever veggies and sauces I have on hand. I LOVE a hearty lunch!

72 Heidi Kinnamon March 11, 2014

I love your website! I hope you don’t mind but I am following you! Your ideas are amazing and I have already tried a few of your recipes. I just started to blog but I hope when I “grow up” that mine will be as cool as yours someday… :)
Thank you for the amazing photographs and great ideas!!

73 Christian March 15, 2014

I’m with you there on the left-overs. You’re not alone. My wife does it all the time. Just add a couple of more items or some ingredients or mix to make it taste just a bit differently from how it tasted yesterday and she’s in business. And we’ve gotten a few bucks saved!

74 Gretchen March 15, 2014

YUM! And for those looking to dine out, here are GMO free vegan fast food options…

theveganvibe.com/3/post/2014/03/top-3-vegan-pure-fast-food-joints.html

ps – Your photography is beautiful!

75 Makenna March 16, 2014

How do you make the spiced tomato rice in the Big Burrito Bowl? It looks great!

76 Michele March 24, 2014

Thank you for existing, for Oh she glows. It is just amazing. And I read this morning about your news! Félicitations we would say in French, a beautiful baby’s coming soon :) mommie!

77 Laura April 18, 2014

Angela-

Your recipes are amazing! I got your cookbook less than a month ago and I have made at least half of the recipes already. Not a bad one yet. All fantastic. The enchiladas might be my favorite so far. Can’t wait for the next cookbook! Keep up the great work and congratulations!

78 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 21, 2014

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m so happy you are enjoying it :)

79 Ana September 17, 2014

Very nice recipes. I love them and I cannot wait to prepare the first one as soon as I come home now.

80 Lori Rizzo September 19, 2014

I am an event planner and caterer .I am considering bringing a vegan food product to market. In your opinion what are we lacking by way of frozen meals, sauces, dips, etc that would be something you would like to see more of on store shelves?

81 sinikka May 9, 2015

I get so much inspiration from you guys! its hard to find a recipe that i dont like!
99% of people wouldn’t eat the meat they have in front of them if they knew the horrible things that has happend to allow them to eat that meat. Just try a few Vegan recipes!
Thats all it takes!

82 jackie lee May 12, 2015

Great ideas and very timely, as I’m stuck in a rut, too. Thanks! One of my fave lunches is chick pea pate. Whizz a drained and rinsed carton of chick peas with 2 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato paste (or to taste) and 2 – 3 sprigs of fresh basil in a food processor. You might need to add a little water so it ‘sticks’ together. I have it on Dr Karg’s crispbreads with a big salad. Delicious and filling!

83 Dante May 25, 2015

Alrighty I need some help on lunches please?
I am so tired of sandwiches, soup and salads for lunch is there nothing else for lunches any more?
I can not eat tofu or lentils of any kind, so no chickpea’s, black beans etc..So what else is there for lunch???
Thanks everyone…

84 Jerry July 24, 2016

I love these idea’s, but I have one problem, my partner and I work from home, and he will not eat another sandwich, soup or salad, he was mostly raised on those, so not sure what to do for lunches anymore, anyone have ideas?
He can not have lentils or beans of any kind, thanks.

85 Angela Liddon July 29, 2016

Hi Jerry, Oh, that’s a tough one! I find the benefit of working at home, though, is that you have full access to your kitchen, so that should help expand your options a bit more. My Broccoli & Cashew Cheese-Quinoa Burritos (The Oh She Glows Cookbook p. 159) are a tasty possibility; the filling could be prepared beforehand, stored in the fridge in an airtight container, and reheated then placed in a tortilla wrap when you’re ready to have it for lunch. Sometimes just switching up the traditional sandwich into a wrap makes things so much more exciting! You could also do the same with my other burrito fillings (try my newest DIY Burrito Bowl or my Black Bean and Butternut Squash Burritos from back in 2011!). If he can’t have beans, you could simply leave them out or swap them for more veggies, tofu, or quinoa. Again, you can prepare the filling in advance and simply reheat the leftovers and wrap it up for lunch. Easy and so tasty! The filling often tastes even better the next day, too.

If you’re open to a “second breakfast”–type meal, I’d recommend my Sunrise Scramble with Roasted Home Fries & Avocado Toast (p. 33). Or, if you’re really on board with second breakfast, there’s nothing wrong with going for a hearty smoothie bowl (like my Green Tea Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl), overnight oats, or a meal-sized protein smoothie. Sometimes when it’s really hot out I make a huge meal-sized smoothie that’s packed with hemp, chia, protein powder, veggies, fruit, and more.

You could also whip up my Life-Affirming Warm Nacho Dip (p. 83). Stored in an airtight container, it can be kept in the fridge for 3 to 5 days and easily reheated in the oven, so you can make a batch one evening and let it feed you for at least a couple lunchtimes (depending on how quickly you gobble it down! It never seems to last very long in our house…).

86 Anastasia September 9, 2016

Wow these look AMAZING!! I’m so happy you’re showing people that a healthy lunch doesn’t have to be boring. Awesome 🙂