The Bonus Recipe Bundle is here!

065A7095cover NEW   The Bonus Recipe Bundle is here!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I created this bonus recipe bundle containing 10 healthy vegan recipes that I didn’t have room for in the actual cookbook. Instead of forgetting about the recipes, I decided to re-test and re-shoot everything and throw in a few extra for good measure! This bundle has been a couple months in the making and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you. Think of it as the appetizer to the main course; something to tide you over until the actual cookbook release on March 4th!

In addition to the 10 recipes, I’ve also included a 2-day Sample Meal Plan featuring quick and easy recipes from The Oh She Glows Cookbook.

How do I get a copy of this bonus recipe e-bundle?

UPDATE: You can now purchase the bonus recipe bundle here. Note: The link may take a moment to load. After payment, you will receive an email containing a link to the bundle where you can download the PDF file.

Can you tell me about the recipes found in the recipe bundle? What about the allergy-info?

Certainly, read on…

bonusrecipebundle   The Bonus Recipe Bundle is here!

1. Party Hearty Cheese Ball {Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, no-bake, soy-free option}

This recipe is one of my all-time favourite appetizers and it’s a huge crowd pleaser. No one will know there isn’t a lick of cheese or dairy hiding in this ultra healthy cheese ball. It’s easy to make and can even be thrown together the day of the party. Superbowl appetizer, anyone?

2. Eggnog-Spiced Cashew Milk {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, sugar-free, oil-free, no-bake}

This is one of my favorite homemade milks to come out of the blender! In this recipe, soaked raw cashews are blended up with my favorite eggnog spices along with a few Medjool dates to lightly sweeten. The result is a super creamy, luxurious cashew milk that will have you sitting by the fridge waiting impatiently for it to chill. If you’ve ever craved eggnog off-season, this one is for you.

3. No Nuts About It Granola {vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free}

This addictive crunchy granola take less than ten minutes to throw together and it’s completely nut-free! I love it sprinkled on vegan overnight oats, chia pudding, and just enjoyed by the handful.

4. Roasted Rainbow Carrots with French Green Lentils and Sunflower Parsley Lemon Pesto {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, nut-free, soy-free}

We love serving this hearty dish with a big kale salad for a veggie-packed winter meal. Talk about satisfying! Chewy French green lentils are cooked with garlic, onion, and vegetable broth to create an irresistible flavor. The lentils are then topped with roasted rainbow carrots and an energizing nut-free sunflower seed, lemon, and parsley pesto. Yes, I’m here for you, my nut-free peeps!

5. Winter Detox Green Smoothie {Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, sugar-free, no-bake, soy-free, oil-free}

I like to think of this fresh, minty smoothie as a “thank you” to my body for working so hard all the time. Filled with ingredients like parsley, lemon, mint, kale, and cayenne pepper, this green smoothie helps you feel energized and balanced in no time. Sweetened with a tangy green apple and a creamy frozen banana, it goes down like a dream.

6. Smoky Coconut “Bacon” {vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free, oil-free, grain-free, soy-free option}

I first heard about bacon-flavored coconut when I was in Portland at a popular vegan grocery store called Food Fight. Phoney Baloney’s makes bacon-flavored large-flake coconut and sells it by the bag. Once home, I knew I had to take a crack at my own homemade version. In addition to the drool-worthy smoky aroma that fills the house while this is baking, it tastes incredible. You really have to try this to believe it. Eric tells everyone about this stuff! Try it as a topping on a salad, such as my Chakra Caesar Salad (see page 109 in The Oh She Glows Cookbook), on a creamy loaded potato soup, on a baked potato, or even sprinkled on cupcakes. The options are endless!

7. Luxe Chocolate Pudding {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, soy-free, oil-free, no-bake}

A luxurious chocolate pudding that’s sugar-free and bursting with omega-3 fatty acids? Yes, miracles do happen. This healthy chocolate pudding will blow your mind!

8. Raw Chocolate Truffles {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, soy-free, sugar-free, oil-free, no-bake}

This is a healthy treat when your sweet tooth needs something fast! Bursting with chia seeds, these chocolate truffles are nutritional powerhouses filled with iron, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and more. Did I mention they are nut-free to boot?

9. A Humble Lentil Stew {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, sugar-free, nut-free}

This is one of my go-to winter soup recipes when my cupboards are bare and I have no idea what to make. Pantry staples like garlic, onion, green lentils, and a few vegetables create a budget-friendly and easy to throw together winter soup that always satisfies.

10. Peanut Butter Cup Black Bean Brownies {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free option, nut-free option}

Meet my all-time favorite black bean brownies! When you have an intense chocolate and peanut butter craving, there really is nothing better than these gooey brownies. We’ve made them countless times and they are always a hit with young and old alike.

~~~~

So there you have it – 10 new recipes + a 2-day sample meal plan to get you through the last bit of winter!

Thank you for your support & E-N-J-O-Y!!

Christine @ Gotta Eat Green January 28, 2014

I can’t wait for your cookbook!! Going to pre-order now so I can get my hands on these bonus recipes!

Amy Castillo January 28, 2014

Oh, lovely, lovely! Bumping your new book to the top of my must order/must read list.

brittney smith January 28, 2014

Hey OSG! It looks like when you preorder on Amazon they don’t release an order number until the book has shipped. Do us Amazonians need to wait until then or is there another way to grab this bundle? Im so exicted to make the Winter detox smoothie it is insane, actually insane. Thank you for showing you appreciation for your book orders in such a generous way!

brittney smith January 28, 2014

And then I suddenly see my order number….Sorry! lol

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

hah no problem! Those numbers like to blend into the background at times!

Jesse @OutToLunchC January 28, 2014

The cover picture of the chard is just gorgeous!

Laura January 28, 2014

sweet deal!!

Terri January 28, 2014

Beauty! Exactly what I need to get through to March. Thank you Anglea for doing what you do. You have made it very exciting and tasty to transition to a vegan diet. Your blog is my go to (seriously I view it a least a couple times of day). All others (that I’ve seen) seem to pale in comparision.

Alex @ Kenzie Life January 28, 2014

Is there anyway to get the Canadian cookbook if I live in America? I REALLY, REALLY love the Canadian cover (like a lot) but I don’t know if there’s anyway I can get that one :( Do you know if/how I can?

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Yes you certainly can via amazon.ca or indigo :) it’s 50% off right now too!

Alex @ Kenzie Life January 28, 2014

Yay thanks Angela! Just ordered it and I can’t wait!

Tamara January 28, 2014

For some reason lately I have not been getting any emails from your site- I normally send your recipes to my email but have not gotten them. I didn’t receive the e-book email either. I checked my junk folder.

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

We just emailed you, let me know you get it ok!

Tamara January 29, 2014

Thanks-got it! Actually did the egg-nog spiced cashew milk, its chilling in the fridge. What’s the significance of the mason jars? I don’t have any.

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 29, 2014

You can use any sealed jar or container you wish.
Glad you got it!

Rosanna January 28, 2014

Thank you Angela for this bonus!.. I just made the Banana Bread Muffin Tops and they are divine!.. I cannot wait for the book to be released!.. I bought it in digital so it will “literally” go with me everywhere! BTW the picture of the chard is gorgeous! <3

Jenny @ simply be me January 28, 2014

This is awesome! Thanks so much, the perfect way to tide us over until the cookbook release :)

Tiffany L January 28, 2014

Recipes in this bundle look amazing. Can’t wait to try them…just can’t decide which one to start with.

Ruth January 28, 2014

Hooray! Thank you so much. ‘Tis beautiful!!

It’s exciting (but also kind of embarrassing) that I have all but 4 of the ingredients for everything even in my buy-nothing-til-spring-cleaning personal challenge. I suppose that means I have an over-achiever-stocked kitchen.

Looking forward to lots of goodness!

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

haha that’s awesome! Must be a good sign ;)

Caitlin January 28, 2014

oh my goodness! i totally want these recipes! especially the cheese ball, carrots with lentils, and coconut bacon. you are a wonder woman, lady.

Katie January 28, 2014

Angela, this book is beautiful! The pictures are gorgeous and I appreciate how you made every recipe vegan AND gluten free =D Thank you for this and I can’t wait to get the book in March!

Isabelle L. January 28, 2014

Your pictures are beautiful. I haven’t been receiving any emails from this site as well. I didn’t receive the newsletter either. I also checked my junk folder.

Michelle January 28, 2014

I filled out the form but I haven’t been sent anything yet. There is also nothing in my Junk Folder. Should I fill out it out again?

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Hi Michelle, See the instructions on the form page (when you submit, a “thank you” page comes up and tells you what to do if you dont receive it. You can add “preorder@ohsheglows.com” to your contact list in your email client and then fill out the form again.

Stacie M. January 28, 2014

You always go above and beyond, pouring your heart and soul into everything you do. I say to myself there is no way she can out do this post or that post and then you go and create a bonus e-book! (cookbook ordered a while ago) Seriously you are the best! You were the first blog I read and I have followed you from day one (Halloween 2006 or was it 2007?). Thanks to you (and Eric) for taking us along on this incredible ride. You should be SO proud of yourself!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Stacie, Thank you so much! That totally made my day :) xo

Stacie M. January 28, 2014

:) :) ……..The bonus book is INCREDIBLE!! So beautiful…it’s like you can taste and smell the food off the screen!! Scratch and sniff cookbook anyone? I can’t wait for March 4th! When I first tried to download the book it didn’t work (don’t worry–a glitch on my end) and I got your “page not found. Oops! You page looked so delicious somebody ate it!” I must say that is HILARIOUS and a genius idea!!

Have a great day :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

hahah I forgot about that page error message!
I think the blog server was a bit overloaded this morning so that might have been why you got a page error. Glad you got it ok and thanks for your positive feedback!

Lauren January 28, 2014

Angela, Thank you so much for sharing these recipes. I saw the cheeseball on Instagram and immediately started having cheeseball dreams. *Drool* Cannot wait to receive your cookbook! You’re the first blog I found in 2011 when I decided to go vegan, and I’ve been following you ever since. Your recipes are always so simple to throw together but have that “wow” factor that made the transition easier and way worth it! My parents have even started making your recipes (and they are nowhere near vegan). Thank you for everything!

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Thank you Lauren, I’m so happy to hear this! You’ll have to let me know how you like the cheese ball. :)

Lauren February 3, 2014

The cheeseball was soooo delicious! It tasted like an extra sharp cheddar cheese. I had a difficult time letting it harden because I kept pinching off bits hehe. I love love loved it!! I paired it with Traders Joe’s cranberry and pumpkin seed pita crisps–the sweet and salty mix hit the spot! Thank you!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 3, 2014

Awesome!! Thanks for your feedback :) So happy you loved it so much!

Anne January 28, 2014

Weeeeeee!!! I got mine! I thought it would help me be less anxious to get the new book, but now I am MORE anxious to get the new book!

Megan January 28, 2014

I am so excited for the book!!! I just preordered and received the bonus recipes and they look delicious! I can’t wait to go get the ingredients and start making all of them!

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health January 28, 2014

You’re so clever! If I hadn’t already preordered your book, this sure would make me want to. Those brownies?!! Drooling. Can’t wait to see the recipes! :)

Jen January 28, 2014

The bonus bundle looks great -thank you so much! I’m making the granola and coconut bacon today! Can’t wait for the book to arrive. I

Jen January 28, 2014

The coconut bacon is crazy good! Such a weird combo – love it! The granola was easy and so good. My husband was devouring it! I didn’t have the quinoa puffs (never heard of these will have to check them out) so left that out and used dried cherries instead of cranberries since that what I had on hand.

Christine (The Raw Project) January 28, 2014

Wow, can’t wait for your book! These look great!

Jill January 28, 2014

I’m planning to order the Kindle version of your book. Will I get the bonus bundle preordering that?

I’ve been thinking about getting the paperback version, but it’s just so handy to pull up a recipe on my iPad rather than having a book out. I love your recipes!

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Yes you certainly can get the bonus bundle for either version :) Thanks for asking! I forgot to mention this.

Emily January 28, 2014

Hi Angela! I’ve been making your recipes for quite some time now and they all turn out great – thank you! I’m so excited for the cookbook! I filled out the bundle form several hours ago, but haven’t received it yet….you said to let you know if it doesn’t arrive, so here you go! Thanks for troubleshooting!

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Hey Emily,
Hopefully it arrived ok, but some email clients block these emails if they detect the link might be spam-y (the nerve, right? haha). I assume you checked your spam folder. Here’s what you can do: Add “preorder@ohsheglows.com” into your email contact list (this makes the email “safe”) and then re-submit the form. That should work. If not, email preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up. Hope this helps!

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat January 28, 2014

Ange, you have done such a beautiful job of this post alone – I’m drooling and I haven’t even seen the bonus recipes yet! I admire you SO much for the hard work and effort you put into not just this, but each and every post. I’m sure this will be a massive success. You’ve poured your heart and soul into every detail and I can’t wait to see your book on the shelves in stores. (I’ll be the girl standing there telling EVERYONE who passes by that they should buy a copy!!)

Emily January 28, 2014

Woooo hoo! I planned on pre-ordering anyways but those black bean brownies were even more incentive! CAN NOT WAIT! :-)

Curvygurl January 28, 2014

Thank you Angela! I JUST pre-ordered your book this weekend, and cannot wait for both the book and the bundle. Your recipes are the best. Seriously — every recipe I have made from your site goes in my recipe collection. Every. Single. One. And that is a big deal! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

Alexandra Aimee January 28, 2014

How awesome!! Congrats on the upcoming release. Your site has been such a wonderful resource for so many people, I think this will be too.

– Alex at brainyGirlsBeauty.com

Lisa January 28, 2014

Angela,

Thank you for the bonus! I pre-ordered 8 books for myself and some friends all on one order. How can I share the bonus with them??
Thanks!

Lisa

Erin Hack January 28, 2014

This is great! I just looked up my Amazon order this morning because I am so excited to get my cookbook. This sneak peak will hold me over until early March. :)

Kendra January 28, 2014

Thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!!! Im going to make the truffles tonight :)

Sheena January 28, 2014

You had me at cheese ball :)

Rachel January 28, 2014

I’m going to order the cookbook on Friday! I can’t wait. I normally do not buy cookbooks but I’m a huge fan of your blog & must have it! Being a photographer & vegan enthusiast as well, you have given me inspiration to finally fix up my blog & create new new recipes. Congrats on all your accomplishments. :-)

Diane January 29, 2014

I can’t wait for your cookbook! Your recipes look so AMAZING! I ordered 2 of your books…one for my daughter too! Looking forward to trying the recipe bundle!

Anna Lee January 29, 2014

So so so excited for your book!!! And the bonus recipes!

Stephanie January 29, 2014

Just filled out the form and got the pdf!! Thank you so much! Been reading your blog for quite awhile but never commented but just want to tell you that your recipes really are not only healthy but delicious! Tomorrow I will make the Humble Lentil Stew to warm my belly :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 29, 2014

Glad you got it Stephanie! Enjoy and thanks for your kind words!

Dani January 29, 2014

Angela you have truly outdone yourself! The bonus recipes are beautifully written and yes delish (I already made the pudding and ate the whole thing)! Your food photography has become just so insanely amazing. Big congrats and I can’t wait for my book to arrive! :)

Cory January 29, 2014

Oh the wonderfol world of amazon…I could even preorder from Germany. I am so excited for the cookbook. I have some avocado laying around so I’ll be making the pudding after the gym. Hopefully I have the patience to wait before I eat it and before that we’re having the cauliflower alfredo with peas..at the end of the e-book it says there’s a chana masala recipe in the cook book. That is my favorite dish at the indian restaurant. Can’t wait for all the wonderful recipes with your lovely pictures.

AGS January 29, 2014

Last night on Chopped they featured an all-vegan ingredient basket challenge (except for 1 ingredient in the dessert round). That was pretty cool – about a year ago, I remember writing them, and asking why they never did veg or vegan baskets. It was nice to seem them step up the challenge; maybe they’ll do this more frequently.

Page 1 of 512345»