The Bonus Recipe Bundle is here!

065A7095cover-NEW

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I created this bonus recipe bundle containing 10 healthy vegan recipes that I didn’t have room for in the actual cookbook. Instead of forgetting about the recipes, I decided to re-test and re-shoot everything and throw in a few extra for good measure! This bundle has been a couple months in the making and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you. Think of it as the appetizer to the main course; something to tide you over until the actual cookbook release on March 4th!

In addition to the 10 recipes, I’ve also included a 2-day Sample Meal Plan featuring quick and easy recipes from The Oh She Glows Cookbook.

How do I get a copy of this bonus recipe e-bundle?

UPDATE: You can now purchase the bonus recipe bundle here. Note: The link may take a moment to load. After payment, you will receive an email containing a link to the bundle where you can download the PDF file.

Can you tell me about the recipes found in the recipe bundle? What about the allergy-info?

Certainly, read on…

bonusrecipebundle

1. Party Hearty Cheese Ball {Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, no-bake, soy-free option}

This recipe is one of my all-time favourite appetizers and it’s a huge crowd pleaser. No one will know there isn’t a lick of cheese or dairy hiding in this ultra healthy cheese ball. It’s easy to make and can even be thrown together the day of the party. Superbowl appetizer, anyone?

2. Eggnog-Spiced Cashew Milk {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, sugar-free, oil-free, no-bake}

This is one of my favorite homemade milks to come out of the blender! In this recipe, soaked raw cashews are blended up with my favorite eggnog spices along with a few Medjool dates to lightly sweeten. The result is a super creamy, luxurious cashew milk that will have you sitting by the fridge waiting impatiently for it to chill. If you’ve ever craved eggnog off-season, this one is for you.

3. No Nuts About It Granola {vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free}

This addictive crunchy granola take less than ten minutes to throw together and it’s completely nut-free! I love it sprinkled on vegan overnight oats, chia pudding, and just enjoyed by the handful.

4. Roasted Rainbow Carrots with French Green Lentils and Sunflower Parsley Lemon Pesto {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, nut-free, soy-free}

We love serving this hearty dish with a big kale salad for a veggie-packed winter meal. Talk about satisfying! Chewy French green lentils are cooked with garlic, onion, and vegetable broth to create an irresistible flavor. The lentils are then topped with roasted rainbow carrots and an energizing nut-free sunflower seed, lemon, and parsley pesto. Yes, I’m here for you, my nut-free peeps!

5. Winter Detox Green Smoothie {Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, sugar-free, no-bake, soy-free, oil-free}

I like to think of this fresh, minty smoothie as a “thank you” to my body for working so hard all the time. Filled with ingredients like parsley, lemon, mint, kale, and cayenne pepper, this green smoothie helps you feel energized and balanced in no time. Sweetened with a tangy green apple and a creamy frozen banana, it goes down like a dream.

6. Smoky Coconut “Bacon” {vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free, oil-free, grain-free, soy-free option}

I first heard about bacon-flavored coconut when I was in Portland at a popular vegan grocery store called Food Fight. Phoney Baloney’s makes bacon-flavored large-flake coconut and sells it by the bag. Once home, I knew I had to take a crack at my own homemade version. In addition to the drool-worthy smoky aroma that fills the house while this is baking, it tastes incredible. You really have to try this to believe it. Eric tells everyone about this stuff! Try it as a topping on a salad, such as my Chakra Caesar Salad (see page 109 in The Oh She Glows Cookbook), on a creamy loaded potato soup, on a baked potato, or even sprinkled on cupcakes. The options are endless!

7. Luxe Chocolate Pudding {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, soy-free, oil-free, no-bake}

A luxurious chocolate pudding that’s sugar-free and bursting with omega-3 fatty acids? Yes, miracles do happen. This healthy chocolate pudding will blow your mind!

8. Raw Chocolate Truffles {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, soy-free, sugar-free, oil-free, no-bake}

This is a healthy treat when your sweet tooth needs something fast! Bursting with chia seeds, these chocolate truffles are nutritional powerhouses filled with iron, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and more. Did I mention they are nut-free to boot?

9. A Humble Lentil Stew {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, sugar-free, nut-free}

This is one of my go-to winter soup recipes when my cupboards are bare and I have no idea what to make. Pantry staples like garlic, onion, green lentils, and a few vegetables create a budget-friendly and easy to throw together winter soup that always satisfies.

10. Peanut Butter Cup Black Bean Brownies {vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free option, nut-free option}

Meet my all-time favorite black bean brownies! When you have an intense chocolate and peanut butter craving, there really is nothing better than these gooey brownies. We’ve made them countless times and they are always a hit with young and old alike.

~~~~

So there you have it – 10 new recipes + a 2-day sample meal plan to get you through the last bit of winter!

Thank you for your support & E-N-J-O-Y!!

1 Christine @ Gotta Eat Green January 28, 2014

I can’t wait for your cookbook!! Going to pre-order now so I can get my hands on these bonus recipes!

2 Amy Castillo January 28, 2014

Oh, lovely, lovely! Bumping your new book to the top of my must order/must read list.

3 brittney smith January 28, 2014

Hey OSG! It looks like when you preorder on Amazon they don’t release an order number until the book has shipped. Do us Amazonians need to wait until then or is there another way to grab this bundle? Im so exicted to make the Winter detox smoothie it is insane, actually insane. Thank you for showing you appreciation for your book orders in such a generous way!

4 brittney smith January 28, 2014

And then I suddenly see my order number….Sorry! lol

5 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

hah no problem! Those numbers like to blend into the background at times!

6 Jesse @OutToLunchC January 28, 2014

The cover picture of the chard is just gorgeous!

7 Laura January 28, 2014

sweet deal!!

8 Terri January 28, 2014

Beauty! Exactly what I need to get through to March. Thank you Anglea for doing what you do. You have made it very exciting and tasty to transition to a vegan diet. Your blog is my go to (seriously I view it a least a couple times of day). All others (that I’ve seen) seem to pale in comparision.

9 Alex @ Kenzie Life January 28, 2014

Is there anyway to get the Canadian cookbook if I live in America? I REALLY, REALLY love the Canadian cover (like a lot) but I don’t know if there’s anyway I can get that one :( Do you know if/how I can?

10 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Yes you certainly can via amazon.ca or indigo :) it’s 50% off right now too!

11 Alex @ Kenzie Life January 28, 2014

Yay thanks Angela! Just ordered it and I can’t wait!

12 Tamara January 28, 2014

For some reason lately I have not been getting any emails from your site- I normally send your recipes to my email but have not gotten them. I didn’t receive the e-book email either. I checked my junk folder.

13 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

We just emailed you, let me know you get it ok!

14 Tamara January 29, 2014

Thanks-got it! Actually did the egg-nog spiced cashew milk, its chilling in the fridge. What’s the significance of the mason jars? I don’t have any.

15 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 29, 2014

You can use any sealed jar or container you wish.
Glad you got it!

16 Rosanna January 28, 2014

Thank you Angela for this bonus!.. I just made the Banana Bread Muffin Tops and they are divine!.. I cannot wait for the book to be released!.. I bought it in digital so it will “literally” go with me everywhere! BTW the picture of the chard is gorgeous! <3

17 Jenny @ simply be me January 28, 2014

This is awesome! Thanks so much, the perfect way to tide us over until the cookbook release :)

18 Tiffany L January 28, 2014

Recipes in this bundle look amazing. Can’t wait to try them…just can’t decide which one to start with.

19 Ruth January 28, 2014

Hooray! Thank you so much. ‘Tis beautiful!!

It’s exciting (but also kind of embarrassing) that I have all but 4 of the ingredients for everything even in my buy-nothing-til-spring-cleaning personal challenge. I suppose that means I have an over-achiever-stocked kitchen.

Looking forward to lots of goodness!

20 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

haha that’s awesome! Must be a good sign ;)

21 Caitlin January 28, 2014

oh my goodness! i totally want these recipes! especially the cheese ball, carrots with lentils, and coconut bacon. you are a wonder woman, lady.

22 Katie January 28, 2014

Angela, this book is beautiful! The pictures are gorgeous and I appreciate how you made every recipe vegan AND gluten free =D Thank you for this and I can’t wait to get the book in March!

23 Isabelle L. January 28, 2014

Your pictures are beautiful. I haven’t been receiving any emails from this site as well. I didn’t receive the newsletter either. I also checked my junk folder.

24 Michelle January 28, 2014

I filled out the form but I haven’t been sent anything yet. There is also nothing in my Junk Folder. Should I fill out it out again?

25 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Hi Michelle, See the instructions on the form page (when you submit, a “thank you” page comes up and tells you what to do if you dont receive it. You can add “preorder@ohsheglows.com” to your contact list in your email client and then fill out the form again.

26 Stacie M. January 28, 2014

You always go above and beyond, pouring your heart and soul into everything you do. I say to myself there is no way she can out do this post or that post and then you go and create a bonus e-book! (cookbook ordered a while ago) Seriously you are the best! You were the first blog I read and I have followed you from day one (Halloween 2006 or was it 2007?). Thanks to you (and Eric) for taking us along on this incredible ride. You should be SO proud of yourself!!

27 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Stacie, Thank you so much! That totally made my day :) xo

28 Stacie M. January 28, 2014

:) :) ……..The bonus book is INCREDIBLE!! So beautiful…it’s like you can taste and smell the food off the screen!! Scratch and sniff cookbook anyone? I can’t wait for March 4th! When I first tried to download the book it didn’t work (don’t worry–a glitch on my end) and I got your “page not found. Oops! You page looked so delicious somebody ate it!” I must say that is HILARIOUS and a genius idea!!

Have a great day :)

29 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

hahah I forgot about that page error message!
I think the blog server was a bit overloaded this morning so that might have been why you got a page error. Glad you got it ok and thanks for your positive feedback!

30 Lauren January 28, 2014

Angela, Thank you so much for sharing these recipes. I saw the cheeseball on Instagram and immediately started having cheeseball dreams. *Drool* Cannot wait to receive your cookbook! You’re the first blog I found in 2011 when I decided to go vegan, and I’ve been following you ever since. Your recipes are always so simple to throw together but have that “wow” factor that made the transition easier and way worth it! My parents have even started making your recipes (and they are nowhere near vegan). Thank you for everything!

31 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Thank you Lauren, I’m so happy to hear this! You’ll have to let me know how you like the cheese ball. :)

32 Lauren February 3, 2014

The cheeseball was soooo delicious! It tasted like an extra sharp cheddar cheese. I had a difficult time letting it harden because I kept pinching off bits hehe. I love love loved it!! I paired it with Traders Joe’s cranberry and pumpkin seed pita crisps–the sweet and salty mix hit the spot! Thank you!

33 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 3, 2014

Awesome!! Thanks for your feedback :) So happy you loved it so much!

34 Anne January 28, 2014

Weeeeeee!!! I got mine! I thought it would help me be less anxious to get the new book, but now I am MORE anxious to get the new book!

35 Megan January 28, 2014

I am so excited for the book!!! I just preordered and received the bonus recipes and they look delicious! I can’t wait to go get the ingredients and start making all of them!

36 Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health January 28, 2014

You’re so clever! If I hadn’t already preordered your book, this sure would make me want to. Those brownies?!! Drooling. Can’t wait to see the recipes! :)

37 Jen January 28, 2014

The bonus bundle looks great -thank you so much! I’m making the granola and coconut bacon today! Can’t wait for the book to arrive. I

38 Jen January 28, 2014

The coconut bacon is crazy good! Such a weird combo – love it! The granola was easy and so good. My husband was devouring it! I didn’t have the quinoa puffs (never heard of these will have to check them out) so left that out and used dried cherries instead of cranberries since that what I had on hand.

39 Christine (The Raw Project) January 28, 2014

Wow, can’t wait for your book! These look great!

40 Jill January 28, 2014

I’m planning to order the Kindle version of your book. Will I get the bonus bundle preordering that?

I’ve been thinking about getting the paperback version, but it’s just so handy to pull up a recipe on my iPad rather than having a book out. I love your recipes!

41 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Yes you certainly can get the bonus bundle for either version :) Thanks for asking! I forgot to mention this.

42 Emily January 28, 2014

Hi Angela! I’ve been making your recipes for quite some time now and they all turn out great – thank you! I’m so excited for the cookbook! I filled out the bundle form several hours ago, but haven’t received it yet….you said to let you know if it doesn’t arrive, so here you go! Thanks for troubleshooting!

43 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2014

Hey Emily,
Hopefully it arrived ok, but some email clients block these emails if they detect the link might be spam-y (the nerve, right? haha). I assume you checked your spam folder. Here’s what you can do: Add “preorder@ohsheglows.com” into your email contact list (this makes the email “safe”) and then re-submit the form. That should work. If not, email preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up. Hope this helps!

44 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat January 28, 2014

Ange, you have done such a beautiful job of this post alone – I’m drooling and I haven’t even seen the bonus recipes yet! I admire you SO much for the hard work and effort you put into not just this, but each and every post. I’m sure this will be a massive success. You’ve poured your heart and soul into every detail and I can’t wait to see your book on the shelves in stores. (I’ll be the girl standing there telling EVERYONE who passes by that they should buy a copy!!)

45 Emily January 28, 2014

Woooo hoo! I planned on pre-ordering anyways but those black bean brownies were even more incentive! CAN NOT WAIT! :-)

46 Curvygurl January 28, 2014

Thank you Angela! I JUST pre-ordered your book this weekend, and cannot wait for both the book and the bundle. Your recipes are the best. Seriously — every recipe I have made from your site goes in my recipe collection. Every. Single. One. And that is a big deal! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

47 Alexandra Aimee January 28, 2014

How awesome!! Congrats on the upcoming release. Your site has been such a wonderful resource for so many people, I think this will be too.

— Alex at brainyGirlsBeauty.com

48 Lisa January 28, 2014

Angela,

Thank you for the bonus! I pre-ordered 8 books for myself and some friends all on one order. How can I share the bonus with them??
Thanks!

Lisa

49 Erin Hack January 28, 2014

This is great! I just looked up my Amazon order this morning because I am so excited to get my cookbook. This sneak peak will hold me over until early March. :)

50 Kendra January 28, 2014

Thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!!! Im going to make the truffles tonight :)

51 Sheena January 28, 2014

You had me at cheese ball :)

52 Rachel January 28, 2014

I’m going to order the cookbook on Friday! I can’t wait. I normally do not buy cookbooks but I’m a huge fan of your blog & must have it! Being a photographer & vegan enthusiast as well, you have given me inspiration to finally fix up my blog & create new new recipes. Congrats on all your accomplishments. :-)

53 Diane January 29, 2014

I can’t wait for your cookbook! Your recipes look so AMAZING! I ordered 2 of your books…one for my daughter too! Looking forward to trying the recipe bundle!

54 Anna Lee January 29, 2014

So so so excited for your book!!! And the bonus recipes!

55 Stephanie January 29, 2014

Just filled out the form and got the pdf!! Thank you so much! Been reading your blog for quite awhile but never commented but just want to tell you that your recipes really are not only healthy but delicious! Tomorrow I will make the Humble Lentil Stew to warm my belly :)

56 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 29, 2014

Glad you got it Stephanie! Enjoy and thanks for your kind words!

57 Dani January 29, 2014

Angela you have truly outdone yourself! The bonus recipes are beautifully written and yes delish (I already made the pudding and ate the whole thing)! Your food photography has become just so insanely amazing. Big congrats and I can’t wait for my book to arrive! :)

58 Cory January 29, 2014

Oh the wonderfol world of amazon…I could even preorder from Germany. I am so excited for the cookbook. I have some avocado laying around so I’ll be making the pudding after the gym. Hopefully I have the patience to wait before I eat it and before that we’re having the cauliflower alfredo with peas..at the end of the e-book it says there’s a chana masala recipe in the cook book. That is my favorite dish at the indian restaurant. Can’t wait for all the wonderful recipes with your lovely pictures.

59 AGS January 29, 2014

Last night on Chopped they featured an all-vegan ingredient basket challenge (except for 1 ingredient in the dessert round). That was pretty cool – about a year ago, I remember writing them, and asking why they never did veg or vegan baskets. It was nice to seem them step up the challenge; maybe they’ll do this more frequently.

60 Allison @ Clean Wellness January 29, 2014

This is awesome! What a wonderful gift. I just pre-ordered my second Oh She Glows cookbook to give as a birthday present to my friend! I just introduced her to your blog and she adores it. She’s a professional photographer and couldn’t stop talking about your beautiful photographs.

Can’t wait to try some of these recipes!

61 April January 29, 2014

I cannot wait for your book to come in. I ordered it just after Christmas and have been sort of patiently waiting. What a nice surprise bonus this is today :) thank you a million times!

62 Sarah S January 29, 2014

I was SO excited to come on and see these posted! I am counting down the days until my book gets here! These will hold me off for now! <3

I am curious as to if you're Canadian? If so, what part of Canada are you from? I myself, am from NS.

Cheers,
S

63 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 29, 2014

Hi Sarah,
Hello fellow Maritimer! I was born in Moncton and now I live in the greater Toronto area.
I hope you enjoy the book!

64 Lia @ Luscious Living January 29, 2014

So excited about this! Everything sounds so great! Your recipes are my go to for feeding people other than myself, so I am very excited to get your book! Congrats by the way!

65 Joyce January 29, 2014

Thanks Angela, it is so easy to be vegan(10 months now) with your amazing recipes.

66 Maria Diestro January 29, 2014

I just pre-ordered your book. Thank you for the recipe bundle. So excited and can’t wait until March!!

67 Carolyn January 29, 2014

Have been so using your website and recipes with much appreciation for about a year. Happy to support the book! Thanks so much for the bonus bundle!

68 Pure Ella January 29, 2014

Looks and sounds amazing Angela ;)
Congrats again!!! I can’t wait to get your book in my hands ♥♥♥
Ella

69 Stephanie L January 29, 2014

so excited! I had already pre-ordered it from B&N, so I dashed over and got my order number as soon as I saw this… =D Woo hoo!! I’m thinking there is some creating in my immediate future. Thanks Angela, I’m really looking forward to this cookbook. I’ve been vegan for nearly 4 years and it amazes me how even eating vegan can be greasy and heavy. I love love that your recipes are always clean and I feel like I can climb mountains afterwards. I appreciate your efforts, it makes my life better.

70 Heather F January 29, 2014

Thank you for the bonus recipe bundle! I made the Winter detox smoothie this morning before work and it was so good! Who knew I could feel completely refreshed and smell like the herb and gum section in the grocery store at the same time! ;) I can’t wait to get your full cookbook!

71 marquis @realrawkitchen January 29, 2014

You are awesome and that is a great idea!

72 Suzanne @ hello, veggy! January 29, 2014

What beautiful recipes! The granola and coconut bacon really caught my eye ;)

73 FP January 29, 2014

Dear Angela,

I love love love your vegan recipes and am never afraid to try making one because the end result always tastes great to me. So of course I am going to order your book…can’t wait!!!

<3 FP

74 Debran January 29, 2014

The recipe bundle is so gorgeous and the recipes look fabulous. I can’t believe that these are the recipes that did not make it into the book:) Thanks for making these available.

75 Mark January 29, 2014

I must say the whole “buy it now quick limited time” thing doesn’t really work for me – actually it turns me off. I’m sure other ethical readers are naturally against the whole corporate selling push … while fully understanding that it costs real money for you to publish a book… and we love your blog 8-)

76 Cara January 29, 2014

I am super-excited because I will be in CANADA on Release Day and can buy the CANADIAN cover, which feels way more authentic because it’s a Canadian book :-) (even though I know I could just order it online :-P) So I will have to wait until March 4 for all of these delicious-looking recipes, but it will be worth the wait … Thank you for making the cookbook even better! And thank you for helping me kick white sugar out of my life!

77 Elizabeth January 29, 2014

Looks amazing, have a PEACEFUL evening!

78 Kate January 29, 2014

Oh man. That would be worth it for those brownies alone. Amazing!

79 Jessica Champion January 29, 2014

You are amazing!! That is all.

Actually, also thank you so much! I can’t wait to make some of these tomorrow. :)

80 Cassidy January 30, 2014

What a great idea and such thoughtful, delicious-sounding recipes. Not to mention your beautiful photography!! I am thrilled with this and can’t wait for your cookbook to arrive! You are an inspiration to me!

81 Trailmomma January 30, 2014

Hi Angela,

When do we get the bonus? I submitted my order number on Monday to you and I checked my spam too…if they have not gone out yet and I need to hold my horses just let me know. :)
Thanks!

82 Trailmomma January 30, 2014

Okay, I resent again as I *think* I may have given you my preorder for Brendan Brazier’s new Thrive book! :) You both have such wonderful books coming out haha with very beautiful cover shots. I will let you know if it doesn’t come.

83 Jane Plass January 30, 2014

Pulled from my Amazon “saved for later” stash and preordered. Thanks for the fabulous bonus!

84 elizabeth-hippy mom January 30, 2014

Angela, I always wanted to add a photo how do you
, I do not have a food blog I have pics, just wanted to show you who I am.

85 Elizabeth February 3, 2014

and who supports osg

86 Kathy January 30, 2014

I just got my beautiful bonus recipe bundle, and I am so excited! Thank you!

87 Jenny Sansouci January 30, 2014

DUDE!! The picture of those brownies!!?!??!!! You are a genius, and your photographs are just insane. Sending endless support for your work! xx

88 Joelle January 30, 2014

You know, if you’re lazy like me, instead of rolling that cheese ball into a ball, you can just put it in a bowl and then press the topping into it. Worked like a charm and is still delicious! Thanks. Oh, and if you’ve forgotten where you put the pecans (freezer, naturally), you can use chopped hazelnuts!

89 Emily Peters January 30, 2014

I am just SO ridiculously excited for your book!!! : )

90 sonia the mexigarian January 30, 2014

Just got the bundle and I literally squealed with delight. It’s so beautiful. It makes me even more excited for the actual cookbook!!! <3 <3

91 Lindsay at Kitchen Operas January 30, 2014

SQUEEEEE! Not that I needed any other encouragement to buy your book, but now it’s totally pre-ordered :)

Thanks, as always, for all the kitchen inspiration — I can’t wait for your book!

92 Anne January 31, 2014

Dear Angela,
I would reallyyy like to get these bonus recipes. Everything looks so delicious! Sadly, I have to wait until your book is avaliable in Germany ( somewhere around the middle of March). Do you think there is a possibility to get the bonus recipes after 5th of March?
Oh, before I forget: thank you for so many great recipes. Everytime I visit your blog I am inspired for new things to try in my kitchen.
Regards,
Anne

93 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 31, 2014

Hi Anne,
I’m sure we can work something out ;) Just shoot us an email when the time comes.
Also, try Book Depository – they have free shipping worldwide.

94 Anne January 31, 2014

Thank you!

95 Maryvonne January 31, 2014

Hello Angela, I would love to receive your beautiful bonus book, would it also work when I preorder here in the Netherlands? I hope to hear from you, love your blog (and I am not Vegan, but using your recipes anyway because they are sooooo good!) Kind regards, Maryvonne

96 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 31, 2014

Yes for sure…no matter where you order the offer still stands :) Hope this helps and thanks for your support!

97 Jacklyn January 31, 2014

I love your site, ordered your book and was lucky enough to get the bonus. Just have a question about the green smoothie how many serving is this recipe?

98 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 2, 2014

Hi Jacklyn, It makes 3.5 cups – so 2 small servings or 1 large. Hope this helps!

99 Hannah Elizabeth January 31, 2014

Hi Angela!

Quick question, and I apologize if someone has already asked this. I am thinking of giving your cookbook as a birthday gift to someone, but if I also wanted to give the bonus recipe bundle, how would I go about that? Would I just forward them the email with the PDF?

Thanks!

100 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 2, 2014

Yes that should work! Just make sure they download the bundle to their computer because the link will expire in 45 days or so. Hope this helps!

101 Hannah Elizabeth February 2, 2014

Okay, thanks!!

102 Tamara d. January 31, 2014

I have been on the fence about preordering your book! I LOVE your recipes… My youngest son has allergies… Dairy, gluten, eggs… So your recipes are such a good fit for my family. My question though: many of your gluten-free recipes use GF oats. My son is sensitive to all oats as well (sigh)… What percentage of the recipes in your book would be gluten free and oat free as well? Do you have a suggestion for a good GF substitute for oats/oat flour?

103 Kira - HealthAble Old Soul January 31, 2014

Congratulations, it must be so exciting! I hope I get this book for my birthday!

104 Bree January 31, 2014

Just got this bonus ebook and it looks amazing! Your photos always look beautiful and I can’t wait to give these recipes a go. Very excited to get your cookbook in March :) Thankyou so much!

105 gittie ehrman January 31, 2014

I love the sample meal plans! I hope you have more of those included in you cookbook if not then please put more of these on your website!

106 Sarah February 1, 2014

Your recipes are so approachable and photographs so beautiful! Very excited to see the cookbook!

107 Brittany February 1, 2014

Number 4 looks EXACTLY like a dish at my favorite vegan restaurant in Philly…. It’s also in their cookbook–Vedge. Great minds think alike?

108 Kim @ Cook with 2 Chicks February 1, 2014

Hi Angela. Your blog is simply lovely. Filled with lots of good stuff and beautiful pictures. Today is my first visit and be assured I will definitely be returning.

109 Jacklyn February 1, 2014

Love love love your website, can’t wait for the book! Can you tell me how many servings the green smoothie is?

110 Jordan @ The Blonde Vegan February 1, 2014

Ok, at first I thought I needed #7 in my mouth immediately, and then I saw #10 and my jaw just about scraped the floor. I cannot WAIT to make those heavenly little creations!!! And #3 and #4 look right up my alley, too. You’re killing it, girl. Cannot wait for all of these!! Lots of love.

111 Elisabeth Cisa-Paré February 1, 2014

Thanks so much Angela! I’m so looking forward to trying all of these bonus recipes!!:):)

112 Shael February 1, 2014

Done and done! I am so incredibly excited for your cookbook :) And this bonus bundle was such a fantastic idea, everything sounds so yummy! :) Thank you!!

113 Miriam February 1, 2014

We tried the winter detox green smoothie this morning and it was amazing! Tasted just like mint lemonade. Thank you!

114 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 2, 2014

So glad to hear that! Hope you enjoy the rest of the recipes :)

115 Karen February 1, 2014

I make your Soft & Chewy granola bars every week since you posted the recipe! Excited for the cookbook, but wondering if it has many oil free options or if the recipes are adaptable to oil free. We try to follow an Esselstyn-style diet for health reasons. Not all vegan cookbooks are adaptable to being oil free and I am always on the lookout for flavorful, exciting meal ideas.

116 Órla February 2, 2014

Just pre-ordered “The Oh She Glows Cookbook,” eeeeeeeek so excited! Unfortunately it’s not arriving until the end of March,but I guess all good things are worth the wait! I have those delicious bonus recipes to keep me busy in the meantime. Can’t wait to get stuck in :D Thanks again Angela for all that you do, you really are such a talent.

117 Giovanna February 2, 2014

Dear Angela, I got my bonus recipes booklet and it is fantastic; the pictures, the lay out, the recipes !! Thank you so much , I am going to prepare all of them.
You are doing what you should be doing, so much love and passion in your blog and now your book…you are amazing!

118 Elizabeth Brousson February 2, 2014

Do the US & Canadian cookbooks have the same recipes inside? Just different cover pictures?

119 Charlotte February 3, 2014

Hey Angela,
I just pre-ordered your cookbook and had a look at the bonus recipe bundle which arrived promptly :-) The order was a treat for myself for all the hard work I did in the last weeks on my thesis! You have really inspired my cooking and I’m positive that the cookbook will do so as well.
Thanks for the recipe bundle, it looks amazing!
Love from Germany,
Charlotte

120 Tess @ Tips on Healthy Living February 3, 2014

The Smoky Coconut “Bacon” sounds intriguing…I can’t wait for you cookbook to come out! Congrats!

121 Jessica February 3, 2014

I made both the cheese ball and the brownies this weekend and they were AMAZING! The cheese ball was the best, most realistic tasting cheese I’ve had since becoming vegan. And my husband loves that it’s essentially cashews and spices, no funky stuff we can’t pronounce. I can’t wait for your entire cookbook!

122 Karissa February 3, 2014

I just downloaded my copy of the Bonus Recipe Bundle and am so excited! I absolutely love that you included notations on gluten-free variations. I have always appreciated your consideration of those of us vegans who also are gluten-intolerant so I wanted to say thank you for that! I can’t wait to try these recipes and receive my copy of the Oh She Glows Cookbook!

123 Fat loss tea February 3, 2014

I have a sweet tooth and so I go with number 10. I love brownies, they are my favorite and I love fact that they really melts in the mouth.

124 Barb February 4, 2014

I pre-ordered two cookbooks before Christmas (one as a belated Christmas gift for my sis-in-law.) So excited to get this fabulous bundle to hold us until the book is here! I made the cheese ball for Super Bowl watching last night and I absolutely LOVE it. YUM! I can hardly stand waiting for the cookbook to arrive. I’ve never pre-ordered a book before. Hope it means it arrives the same day the book hits the bookstores! I have made your “mock” tuna salad from last summer so many times that I’ve lost count. Absolutely everyone I’ve served it to loves it. It is my favorite go-to snack! And the Almond Butter Cups – to DIE for! Thanks so much for all you do for the vegan world, Angela. Keep up the good work!

125 Nat @ the Apple Diaries February 4, 2014

Yay! More recipes! Can’t wait for the cookbook release on March 4th. Love your work :)

126 Nicole Marie Story February 4, 2014

Beautiful covers. I hope you sell so many copies!!!

127 Kate February 4, 2014

Hi Angela
Your cook book looks incredible. I am a huge fan of your site – your soups are fantastic, not to mention your butternut squash sauce variations. If I preorder on Amazon UK, will I be eligible for the extra 10 recipes?
Kate

128 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 5, 2014

Hi Kate, Yes you are definitely still eligible no matter where you order from! Thank you :)

129 Victoria T February 4, 2014

Hi Angela,

For the chocolate pudding.. do you suggest any substitutes for the dates? Or are they integral to the texture? Could I just use honey instead?

Thanks!

130 Christina February 4, 2014

I pre-ordered your cookbook. Your blog is by far my favorite recipe website and I’m so excited about the cookbook. Meanwhile I’ve made your black bean brownies from the bonus bundle, twice. They are so delicious. They’re definitely my favorite brownie recipe, and so simple! I’ll be making these again and again. I made one batch with coconut sugar and chocolate chips mixed in and they were good too. I look forward to trying the other recipes as well!

131 Megan February 4, 2014

I pre-ordered your book months ago and I’m so excited! Everything I’ve made of yours has been delicious, including the chocolate pudding in this bundle. Super yum and thank you!

132 Anita Casler February 4, 2014

I ordered two of these books from Chapters.ca. Should say pre-order! Before I even knew about your blog. I then sourced your blog out. Excellent recipes and your book looks like it will be amazing too! I am not a vegan or vegetarian but my friend is and I love to try recipes we will both enjoy!
Thanks.
A.

133 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 5, 2014

Hi Anita, Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the recipes :)

134 Tammy February 5, 2014

Love your site, blog and recipes! Never made one that wasn’t fabulous! I ordered your book when I first discovered you through Amazon. I did fill out the form and am excited to recieve the e-mail. Should I have got it by now? Am totally impressed with your generosity!

135 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 6, 2014

Hi Tammy, Please email preorder[at]ohsheglows[dot]com if you did not receive it. Thanks!

136 Kellie February 5, 2014

Hi Angela! Thank you for creating my favorite vegan recipe site! Your passion and talent shine through in every single post! I just pre-ordered your cookbook through my Nook. However, I have not received an invoice or statement with a proof of purchase. I just got my Nook for Christmas and your book is my first book that I’ve ordered. Do you have any idea what I should do next? Thanks for your time,

137 VeganVamp February 5, 2014

Hooray for the bundle! I downloaded it just in time to make the cheese ball for a Super Bowl Party (I actually doubled it because – why not?!). I only had the pecans for rolling, no pepitas or cranberries, but it was INCREDIBLE! Omni-approved, and delicious on multigrain crackers with a cold bubbly beer.

I’ve become somewhat of a vegan cheese snob, buying NO commercial vegan cheeses and instead making my own from a select few authors… I was admittedly skeptical to try something new, but now I can’t be more thankful to have this recipe in my arsenal. Soaking another batch of cashews to keep this amazing cheese on-hand and enjoy more this evening.

Thank you! Your writing is so heart-felt and welcoming. ♥

(PS – Just an idea: if you halve the chilled ball, you can then swap it out from a buffet when it’s either been demolished OR has been sitting out a while, and needs a refresher – the other half of the chilled ball is ready and waiting!)

138 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 6, 2014

So happy you enjoyed it so much!! I love your idea about swapping out half the ball during the party – genius I say! :) Thanks for your kind feedback.

139 Kaye February 5, 2014

Thanks for the ebook- I am excited about those brownies:) Question- I preordered 2 books, one for a gift for my brother, can he get the ebook too? I only have one order number.

140 Rebecca February 5, 2014

Hi! I bought the book online but I didnt get a invoice or receipt that I can use as proof so I can get the special bundle. What should I do? I LOVE all your recipes and Im so excited about the new cookbook and I was hoping to be able to get this special bundle as well!

141 Alex February 6, 2014

Just made the Detox Smoothie this morning. Sooo tasty! I never thought of using cayenne and cinnamon! Thanks so much!

142 Pat Herriott February 7, 2014

Thanks for the bonus recipes and I look forward to getting the book in March. All the best with the book sales and any touring you may do. It’s a big step and important time for you. Well done, you!!

143 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2014

Thank you so much Pat!

144 Heather S February 8, 2014

I preordered two cookbooks and I’m so excited for them. Thank you for the bonus recipes. The brownies were incredible and really impressed my in-laws! The real surprise was the coconut “bacon”. My husband was skeptical and watched as I tried the first piece. “We’ll”? I said “it tastes like bacon”. He said ” do you think maybe you just forgot what bacon tastes like”? But after one taste he was impressed! Thank you so much! Good luck with the cookbook. I see great things in your future!

145 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 9, 2014

haha thank you Heather!! :) So glad you enjoyed it :)

146 Krystal February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for this, Angela. The granola is out of this world delicious! Great crunch! Your recipes and photography are so fantastic.

147 Taylor February 17, 2014

These recipes are amazing!! I cannot wait for March 4th so I can receive the whole book! Your blog has consistently remained my all time favorite blog since going vegan over 5 years ago and I have no doubt this cookbook will be used over and over again! <3

148 Natasja February 18, 2014

Hi Angela,

Looking forward to March 4th! Just hoping to confirm that I can receive the recipe bundle by purchasing a digital copy of the cookbook via iBooks?

Sorry if you’ve already addressed this question, and I missed it.

Thanks so much and congratulations!

149 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 18, 2014

Yes you certainly can :)

150 Miranda February 18, 2014

I was very excited to get the bundle and when I did I immediately made the no nuts about it granola and it was amazing!! This is my new go to for breakfast, along with a green monster or a winter detox green smoothie (from the bundle and of course delicious :) I also made the luxe chocolate pudding and the smoky coconut ‘bacon’. The chocolate pudding was so decadent and wonderful and the smoky coconut ‘bacon’ is soo good! It was a great addition to my kale salad with almonds, cranberries and a citrus dressing. Thank you so much Angela for all the amazing work you put into your recipes and for sharing them! You have seriously changed my world of cooking, for the better of course! :)

151 marlies February 18, 2014

FINALLY bought my copy on amazon and oh my goodness, the bonus bundle is BEAUTIFUL!! If I wasn’t already excited about the cookbook, I sure am now! :)

152 Kathy February 19, 2014

I am excited about making the nut-free granola. I went to Whole Foods here in NC to buy the ingredients, and I wasn’t able to find puffed quinoa or amaranth (and the person working there had never heard of either). Any suggestions on where to find these? Any brands you recommend that I can mail order? Also, I have never used coconut sugar or coconut nectar syrup. Are these healthier sweeteners than others, or just a matter of preference? Thank you!!

153 Kathy February 19, 2014

I am excited about making the nut-free granola. I went to Whole Foods here in North Carolina to buy the ingredients, and I wasn’t able to find puffed quinoa or amaranth (and the person working there had never heard of either!). Any suggestions on where to find these? Any brands you recommend that I can mail order? Also, I have never used coconut sugar or coconut nectar syrup. Are these sweeteners healthier than others, or is it just a matter of preference? Thank you!!

154 Deborah February 22, 2014

Looking forward to using the recipes in the book

155 Jennifer February 22, 2014

I have to say, those black bean brownies are the best! I’ve made them countless times and they have become a favorite around here. I made some coconut oil frosting for them and topped it with some raspberry jam, my dad said that it is his favorite dessert of the year. My sister wants to have them for her birthday and says that they are her favorite brownies. My mom absolutely loves them as well. I’m always being requested to make them and even a double recipe doesn’t last that long around here. What a success! I can’t wait to try the other recipes too.

156 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 23, 2014

That’s awesome!! Thanks for your feedback! What did you use for the coconut oil frosting?

157 Jennifer February 24, 2014

I used extra virgin coconut oil, organic powdered sugar and vanilla extract. I didn’t measure the ingredients, so I’m not sure about the amount, but I would just go by taste. :)

158 Freda February 24, 2014

I have pre-ordered your cookbook and signed up for the bonus recipes but haven’t received an email from you yet with the link to download.
I ordered from Chapters .ca looking forward to trying your recipes.

159 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 25, 2014

Freda, Please email preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up!

160 Shannon February 25, 2014

Oh no! I ordered this book through work 1 so I could flip through it with my co-workers. I work for a book distributor that deals exclusively with libraries.

Darn. Those bonus recipes look good too.

161 Shannon February 28, 2014

Yay I got my book today, and totally worth it. I laminated the cover to protect from kitchen spills, and my co-workers and I flipped through the book on our break. Several asked to write down the ISBN to order it themselves, and I pointed everyone to your blog.

The photos are fantastic, and it’s so nice to see pictures beside every recipe in recipe book (we see more than our fair share). One of my friends wrote down your blog so she could find something to make this weekend and surprise her hardcore vegan friend.

Thank you so much for sharing your recipes on your blog, and all the hard work you put into publishing a book. I may not be vegan myself, but if I keep making all these wonderful dishes you tease us with I might wake up one day and wonder when I stopped buying meat.

162 Freda February 25, 2014

Hello just received a note from Chapters,my cookbook has been shipped! I have filled out the online form to receive my 10 bonus recipes 2 days ago but have not received your email link yet! This is my second request.

163 Erin February 25, 2014

Ohmygosh! I just ordered The Cookbook on Saturday and it came in the post today :D I am in the middle of midterms but couldn’t wait to check out the recipes… So I meant to take a quick peek, but ended up so engrossed in the gorgeous pictures and delicious ideas that two hours had passed before I knew it! Oops… so much for studying tonight… Totally worth it though. Plus the bonus recipe bundle? Drool… Can’t wait until midterms are over so I can get started on some of these recipes!
Thanks for all your hard work and awesomeness :)

164 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 26, 2014

Aw thank you so much Erin!! SO happy to hear this :)

165 Jeannie February 27, 2014

Hi Angela,

*Love* your recipes! Ordered your cookbook via amazon and signed up for the recipe bundle earlier today. Still waiting for the bundle ( message said it would take about 15 minutes) and was wondering if maybe I should re-send my info. Please let me know.
thanks!
jeannie

166 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 1, 2014

Hi Jeannie, Please email preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up!

167 Lara February 28, 2014

Hey Angela!
My husband ordered your book from Amazon.de a couple of days ago for my birthday next week and I’m so excited! He says that he doesn’t have an “order number” needed for the recipe bundle. Please help!
Love from Sweden

168 Miriam March 2, 2014

I have to tell you, I sent the bonus recipe bundle to our local print shop, and asked for it to be printed in color so I could make a book out of it. When I went to pick it up the guy couldn’t stop gushing about how beautiful the document is and how impressed he was with the pictures. I couldn’t agree more, and can’t wait to use this. Thank you!

169 Holly Sprunger March 3, 2014

I pre-ordered the book yesterday and filled out the form for the bonus recipes but did not receive them. Did I do something wrong?

170 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2014

Hi Holly, Please email preorder[at]ohsheglows[dot]com and we’ll hook you up!

171 Gillian March 3, 2014

I swear, I’m going to be fired from my job from surfing your site too much!

172 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2014

haha oh gosh!! I sure hope not. ;)

173 Jennifer March 3, 2014

I have tried two recipes from the new bundle and I wanted to share my results. Yesterday I made the black bean brownies. They were delicious, but I made some changes to make them lower fat. I substituted 3 Tbsp. of unsweetened applesauce for the oil and I used only 1/3 cup of sugar and subbed 4 medjool dates for the sugar that I took out. Instead of using peanut butter for the frosting, I used PB Slim (vitacost) mixed with water and agave nectar. The brownies tasted great (husband approved). I might try prunes instead of dates next time.
I also made the cheese ball, but I completely eliminated the oil. Instead of the almond milk I used 2 Tbsp. of white wine and I added just a drop (less than 1/4 tsp.) of truffle oil. Yum. It looked great, was easy to work with and spread easily on crackers. No need to include the extra oil (plus you save 600 – 700 calories).

174 Ilona March 4, 2014

Hello! I just bought the book at my local Indigo store. I have my receipt right here, but what do I input for the form for the bonus?
Thank you!

175 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 5, 2014

Hi Ilona, You can email preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up! Thanks :)

176 Jennifer March 4, 2014

I’m having some trouble accessing the PDF. It opens but then doesn’t load anything. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks!

177 Jen March 4, 2014

Just wondering what became of the comment I left yesterday?

178 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 5, 2014

Hey Jen, I wasn’t on my computer yesterday to moderate comments, just getting to it now. Should appear shortly!

179 Cindy March 5, 2014

I was going to pick up the book at B&N today. Should I just scan in my receipt to get the bonus recipes?

180 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 5, 2014

Thanks for ordering Cindy!
You can just give us the order number on the receipt, all is good :)

181 Lorena M March 5, 2014

Hello Angela, CONGRATULATIONS on the book release!! I’m EXCITED and looking foward to making your recepies. It was worth the wait :) with that said, I filled out and submitted the form earlier today for the bonus recepie e-bundle and have not received an email yet, should I fill out it again??

182 Lorena M March 5, 2014

Sorry, forgot to mention that I just purchased the book today @ B&N & I entered order # that was on the receipt :)

183 Aleks March 6, 2014

Hi there! Congratulations on the cookbook! I am very excited for mine to arrive. How cool that you have people all over the world reading your blog :) Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but the link for the recipe bundle does not seem to be working :( all I get is a blank page. Any help would be appreciated.

Take care!

Aleks

184 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 7, 2014

The link is working for me!
Here it is: http://ohsheglows.com/preorder/

does it work now?

185 Aleks March 7, 2014

Thanks for replying Angela. I am able to get to the link that you provided there and enter all of my info and order number. But when I receive an email in response to that, the email give me a link that is supposed to send me to a page where I can download a pdf … it is that page comes up blank :(

186 Kim March 9, 2014

Hi Angela,
Congratulations on the book. Looks like I missed the bonus deadline by a day (I just ordered my copy today). Any chance you will make those bonus recipes available separately? Really intrigued by the “cheese” ball recipe…

187 Jes March 11, 2014

I order the book yesterday; cannot wait for it to arrive! And I’m curious too (to Kim’s point above) if the recipes will be made available elsewhere at somepoint… I make black bean brownies now and am dying know your delicious peanut butter twist! Thank you for all the amazing things you do!

188 Aerie March 11, 2014

Shoot – I just noticed this post and would love to get the e-bundle…is it too late? Was just ordering the book tonight…

189 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 12, 2014

You can email preorder[at]ohsheglows[dot]com and we’ll hook you up!

190 Jennifer March 12, 2014

Hi Angela, I ordered the book on Amazon and on March 8th I entered my info into the bonus recipe bundle form but I did not receive an email. Is it still possible to get the recipe bundle? Thanks!

191 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 13, 2014

Yes you certainly can – please email preorder@ohsheglows.com – and we’ll hook you up. thanks!

192 Gloria March 12, 2014

I received my cookbook on Monday and am LOVING the recipes! Beautiful cookbook, simple to make delicious foods. I’m baffled though as to why ALL those who bought the cookbook can’t have the Bonus recipes. I found out about the cookbook (and the website Oh She Glows) from a member on the Pink Chat forum I belong to. I immediately ordered the cookbook, but had no idea there were bonus recipes available (or a deadline date) until just now while checking out the website. I guess I missed getting them by a few days!! Will they be available to everyone in the near future? Thank you so much for publishing this amazing cookbook. I look forward to more. ;)

193 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 13, 2014

Hey Gloria, Don’t worry we’ll hook you up with the bundle – just email preorder[at]ohsheglows[dot]com :) Thanks for your kind words about the book!

194 Gloria March 14, 2014

Thanks Angela! I forwared my payment receipt from Amazon today. I made your Berry Chia Jam using blueberries and it is fantastic. So glad strawberry season is approaching! :)

195 Jacqueline March 13, 2014

I just came across your blog today. It’s a fantastic site!! What caught my eye was the peanut butter balls. We made these, the old fashioned way, every Christmas since we were very, very young!! I cannot wait to try your version. I am wondering if it would be possible to get the “bundle” if I ordered the book now.

196 Jacqueline March 13, 2014

I just found your blog this morning. What a wonderful site!!! What caught my eye was the peanut butter balls!!! We made these every year at Christmas since we were very, very young. I cannot wait to try your version!!! Would I be able to get the “bundle” if I order the book now?

197 Beth Moody March 13, 2014

Hi, is it too late to get one of these recipe bundles now? I only just saw the offer and it looks fantastic.

Thanks,

Beth

198 Janet Cant March 16, 2014

I was so excited today when I got your cookbook for my birthday from my daughter. I know she must have pre ordered it as other wise I would not have gotten it today. Am I eligible for the bonus recipies?

199 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 17, 2014

Hey Janet – thanks for your support! For sure you can get the bonus recipes. Just email us at preorder[at]ohsheglows[dot]com and we’ll hook you up! xo

200 Marty March 17, 2014

I receive my cookbook last week (via Amazon – I live in the boonies in ID, no bookstore for 4 hrs!). I love it! Love the photos. I’m starting to read it from start to finish, whereas I normally flip through a cookbook finding the recipe I want to make first. I’m so thrilled to have this wonderful cookbook to add to my growing collection, and share the book with family and friends who I’m exposing to my diet and lifestyle. It is a challenge living in “beef” country and having my husband a hunter, as well as all his family and friends. Living in rural America (after 38 yrs in AK…moved here last fall), you’d barely know there was such thing as a vegan diet. I’m also gluten intolerant, adding to the challenge of living here without GF options, though Missoula, MT does have a wonderful health food store, Good Foods ( tho 3.5 hr drive from our place). So any cookbook I buy is a joy to share with my in-laws, showing that “just” plants can be delicious as well as healthy. Now if we only had internet service, so I could read these bonus recipes at home!

201 Lisa March 18, 2014

How do I get the bundle since I missed the deadline? Are these recipes in your book, only?

202 Donna March 18, 2014

I hope you’ll offer these recipes at some point in your blog. I can use all the help I can get, being a vegan newbie…
Got my cook book a few days ago & have made “luxurious tomato-basil pasta” and ” protein power goddess bowl.” Yum! Excited to try more…

203 dina March 21, 2014

How about those of us who have bought your book at their local bookstore?

204 Camille March 21, 2014

I just got your cookbook from Amazon and have loved looking through it! I didn’t read this post enough, however and thought that the peanut butter black bean brownie recipe was in the cookbook!! :( I had gotten the cookbook especially for that recipe. Can you help me? I’ve searched your site over trying to find it, but alas, it isn’t anywhere. Thank you!

205 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 23, 2014

Hi Camille, The PB brownies are in the bonus recipe bundle (as I wrote about in this post). It was a pre-order incentive. We can still hook you up with it though, just email preorder@ohsheglows.com – thanks!

206 Lynda Anne March 23, 2014

Hi Angela. I just found out about you a few days ago through Sarah Britton’s blog My New Roots and I bought your very healthy delicious cook book and signed up for your e-mails too. Wow! You are another wonderful inspiration! Thank you! (Is there a way I may purchase your bonus recipe bundle since I missed the dead line, please? thank you)

207 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 23, 2014

Hi Lynda,
Thank you so much for your support! Glad you found me. :) We can hook you up with the bonus bundle, just email preorder@ohsheglows.com – thanks!

208 Leona Westbrook-Chilcott March 23, 2014

I just found you today 3/23/14 so I can’t get the bonus recipes, but I’m still going to buy your book. It looks terrific! Can’t wait to try the recipes. Thanks for all your hard work and time. It really paid off. God’s blessings on you and your business. Leona

209 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 23, 2014

Hi Leona, Glad you found me! If you end up buying the book and you still want the bonus recipes, shoot us an email to: preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up…no worries!

210 Debra March 24, 2014

Angela

Congrats on the pregnancy, I loved being pregnant. Like a couple of the others I just came across your website (due to Amazon thinking that I would need your book–and of course I do!) and was wondering if I also could take advantage of a late-comer to your website for the bonus recipes. This is a great web side-so colorful and full of great pictures and the recipes are really making me drool

Thanks Debra

211 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 25, 2014

Hi Debra,

Thanks for your congrats! Yes, we can hook you up with the bonus bundle. Just send Eric your order number to preorder[at]ohsheglows.com – thanks!

212 Lisa March 27, 2014

I’m so sad. I just read this and tried to get the bonus recipes then saw the deadline was March 5th. I had preordered the book as well but apparently didn’t see this. :-(

213 McKenna Hydrick March 28, 2014

I just saw this offer & I’m too late! Is there any way to still get this? I would LOVE the cheeseball recipe!

214 angela March 28, 2014

I just found about your awesome site today through a co-worker. I want to order your book through chapters/Indigo. I am looking at your 10 recipes that didn’t make it into your book. Is there anyway you can still email them to me? I see #8 has no nuts and is a source of omega 3. I’m trying to increase omega 3 in my sons diet and can’t send anything with nuts to school – this looks delicious!

215 Alison March 31, 2014

Can we still get the recipe bundle somehow? I didn’t pre-order my cookbook…I bought it at Costco.
These extra recipes look too good to miss out on!!

216 margaret danesi April 1, 2014

Hi I just found your blog is there a way to get the 10 bundle recipes or are they in the book?
The cheese ball and the pudding look awesome
just made the Almond Tuna . It was great ! Thanks I need to learn more plant based foods other than beans and rice .LOL

217 Rebecca April 2, 2014

Hi Angela, I sent my cookbook order details to you via the special link, but never received my bonus recipe bundle. Could you please try forwarding again? I LOVE the cookbook, we’ve probably tried more than a third of the recipes so far. GREAT WORK!

Cheers,
Rebecca

218 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 2, 2014

Hi Rebecca,

Please email preorder@ohsheglows.com and we’ll hook you up!

So happy you are enjoying the recipes!

219 Shannon April 2, 2014

Hi Angela! I just ordered your new book on Amazon and it should arrive tomorrow! :) I would really love to have the additional recipe bundle as well. I emailed Eric at the address you mentioned above, but haven’t heard back yet. How do I go about showing proof that I ordered the book, and receive your great extra bundle? Thanks so much!!!
~Shannon

220 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 5, 2014

Hi Shannon, Shoot Eric an email to preorder@ohsheglows.com with your order number- you should hear back within a week or so. We’re in the middle of moving so it will take him a bit longer to reply than normal. thanks!

221 cynthia April 4, 2014

Hi Angela,
i am a huge fan of your recipes and right now i was planning my next week menus following (again) your recipes…and just found out about this e-bundle…

is my dream to buy your cookbook, although i wont do it now since i dont have a fix place to live, so im planning to do it once i know ill stay in the same place for like a year…
on the meantime, can i buy the e-bundle since it doesnt require weight for me once i move from here? since it will be on the internet :D

thank you!

cynthia

222 nicole April 13, 2014

i would love to know the same thing!

223 Susan April 15, 2014

I purchased the cookbook & love it! I’m looking for the “No Nuts About It Granola” recipe because of my child’s nut allergy. Is it anywhere on this web site?

224 Christine April 16, 2014

I am a relative newcomer to your site, so of course I missed out on these bonus recipes
(which look & sound awesome, by the way). Will they be appearing in a subsequent cookbook, or will you be selling them as a mini PDF download? I just made a batch of your Irresistable Chewy Trail Mix Cookies for a team coffee break at work & everybody loved them. Thanks for doing what you do.

225 Chels April 21, 2014

Yes I’d love to know the same thing, how do us newcomers get access to your bonus recipes!?
I’m dying to have that cheese ball recipe!

226 JEN R April 21, 2014

Is there any spare recipe bundles?
I bought my book yesterday.

227 Hilary Lediingham April 23, 2014

Hi Angela
I haven’t been signed up for long but I love your recipes and your posts can you tell me if any of the recipes in the cook book are gluten free?
Thanks
Hilary

228 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 25, 2014

Hi Hilary, Yes, there are over 85 gluten-free recipes in the book! Hope this helps :)

229 Jennifer April 24, 2014

Hi, it’s past the deadline for this deal. So, now how do we get these recipes? I just got my book. Can’t wait to try all of the recipes!

230 Lynda April 25, 2014

I have the same question! Smoky coconut bacon … yum!!!

231 Jessie April 30, 2014

Hi sweets. Absolutely love your cookbook but I never received the bonus via email. Wondering if I got lost in the shuffle.

232 Genevieve May 6, 2014

I came across your cookbook by chance at Costco and bought it for reading material on a long drive home. Little did i know i would absolutely adore the recipes. I have been using your book daily since plus have recommended it to all of my friends, some of whom have started to experiment as well! I would REALLY love to get my hands on your bonus recipes! Is there any way possible?

233 Susan June 24, 2014

How can we get these recipes now the offer has expired, are they available to buy as an ebook, are they going to be in a follow up cook book? Please reply…. I MUST know how to make the Coconut Bacon and all the other recipes look amazing too. Thanks!

234 Emma_J July 7, 2014

Hi Angela,
I just got your book, and although the recipes seem great, I was super sad that the book did not include the cheese ball recipe.
I actually ordered the book because of the cheese ball recipe; some people on a vegan forum were going on and on about how great the cheese ball recipe is and so I ordered the book to get my hands on it.
After going through the book I came here to search for some answer why it wasn’t in the book, and I see that it was only available as a pdf for people who preordered….
Is there any chance it could be made available for everyone who bought the book?

235 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 8, 2014

just emailed you Emma :)

236 Sarah July 9, 2014

I switched to vegan six weeks ago and your cookbook has been a lifesaver! How can I pay for the extra bundle?

237 Elizabeth July 13, 2014

Is there any way to get purchase this bundle? I have your cookbook and would love to add these to it!

238 M Bouffard July 15, 2014

Hello Angela,
If I bought your book from Amazon.ca, can I still receive this bundle of recipes?
By the way, your cookbook is amazing. The best one I bought from a long time. Can’t way for the next one :-)
Wish you the best!

239 Heather July 25, 2014

Just ordered your book, and I can’t wait for it to arrive! It seems to be back ordered on amazon, so I will have to wait a little longer for it to get here. In the meantime, I was wondering if there is a way to purchase this Bonus Recipe Bundle? Please let me know!

Heather

240 Alexa July 31, 2014

Hi Angela,
I am a Vegetarian for 28 years and just started my vegan journey. Your cookbook was the first I bought and I have tried all of the entrees and breakfast recipes and lots of the other ones. Everything was a hit even with my husband and kids. I really do hope that some time in the future there will be an “Oh She Glows 2” cookbook. I love browsing your recipes here!

Is there any chance you will make that additional recipe bundle available again? It would be so great as those recipes sound mouthwatering and I would love to try that cheeseball. My kids love cheese and it would be great if I could offer them some vegan alternative.

Thanks
Alexa

241 Muriel September 6, 2014

Hi, Love your cookbook and use it all the time! I had forgotten about the recipe bonus until I saw the post about it today. I never received info about it after preordering your book. It could have gone to junk mail? Sorry to bug you with this so late in your pregnancy!
Thanks!

242 Angela (Oh She Glows) September 9, 2014

Hi Muriel, I just forwarded along your comment to Eric.

243 Jennifer September 19, 2014

Can I somehow order this bonus recipe book? I have your other one and I really want this one too. Thanks!

244 Alexandra September 20, 2014

I purchased this bundle this morning but I haven’t received it yet. I am not sure what to do! I have the receipt from paypal… You can contact me at alexdk@live.ca

Thank you!

245 Alexandra September 20, 2014

And if you are busy having your beautiful baby…then I will be thinking of you and waiting patiently :)
Thank you again!!!

246 Angela (Oh She Glows) September 26, 2014

Hi Alexandra, Thanks for ordering the bundle. I’ve sent an email with the link to the bundle. So sorry for the delay.

Eric

247 Alexandra September 26, 2014

Hi Angela,

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!
I just checked my inbox and my junk email box too but I don’t see any email from you. Would you mind sending it again to alexdk@live.ca?
Thank you and sorry for the trouble!

248 Angela (Oh She Glows) September 30, 2014

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks so much for ordering. Sorry you haven’t received it yet. Eric has just sent the link to you via email. Hope you enjoy!

249 Brigitte October 9, 2014

Love the warmth from this author and her food…

250 Brigitte Gaudreault October 9, 2014

So much to learn from this author and quite exciting to go thru her recipe book so many choices and delightful pictures !
Merci Angela!!
Brigitte Gaudreault
Sherbrooke Québec

251 Laura October 22, 2014

Hi there! I pre-ordered your book, way back when, and sent the reciept of prrof and have still never received my recipe bundle. I emailed you a while back, but it was during your preganancy and may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I am happy to resend the proof if necessary. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

252 eMilie- December 28, 2014

eerrrmmm…call me dumb but I can’t find the links to these great receipes…any help? merci.

253 Catherine January 18, 2015

I cannot figure out how to get the recipes for the 10-recipe bundle. There is not a link to click on for each recipe. Can you help? They sound delicious

254 Heather Horrocks January 27, 2015

Hi. I paid for the recipe bundle, but haven’t received the email with the pdf. I just need someone to send that to me. Thanks!

255 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 28, 2015

Hi Heather,

Eric has sent you an email with the link. Let us know if you didn’t receive it.

256 Stephanie Godwin February 28, 2015

I love this ten bonus bundle! Where are the recipes? Do you have to pay for them separate from the book? Looks delicious as always!

257 Cathy-Ann March 30, 2015

Hi there,

A few weeks ago I purchased your bundle with the additional recipes and to date I have not received it.

Can you let me know if to expect it via the post or an electronic copy.

Thanks
Cathy-Ann

258 Cathy-Ann March 30, 2015

Hi there again,

I just found the link. Sorry about that and thank you for saying yes to your calling and purpose.

Have a wonderful week.

Cathy-Ann

259 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 30, 2015

Hi Cathy,

I’m glad you were able to find the link. Hope you enjoy!

260 Brigitte May 14, 2015

Hi igot your cookbook but the recipe for the eggplant parmesan is not in it, how come ?

261 Sara May 16, 2015

question about the party hearty cheeseball… Could you sub grapeseed or olive oil for the refined coconut oil?

262 cherylee July 4, 2015

Hello – I’ve just purchased your cookbook – is it still ok to get the bundle of ten recipes free? My order number is Order Number: 202-8036976-3461149

Thanks!!

263 Darcie August 10, 2015

Hi Angela!

I tried making the cheese ball tonight and had a bit of trouble. Does the oil need to be measured after its melted? I measured and then melted and it seemed like way too much. It never incorporated fully into the cheese ball and I had to pour a lot of it off. Also, can you tell me how long to blend the cashews before adding the oil, etc.? I really appreciate your help. LOVE your site!!

264 Steve December 13, 2015

The brownies are to die for! I still need to try the green smoothie! Thank-you, Angela!

265 amanda December 14, 2015

I purchased the recipe bundle yesterday, but have not received an email with the link to the recipes. I have only received the paypal receipt.

266 Amanda December 15, 2015

Hi. I purchased the recipe bundle on Sunday but have not received an email with the content. Can you help me?

267 Amanda December 27, 2015

Please contact me regarding the recipe bundle. I have not received the content.

268 Leyla January 17, 2016

Just got the book and looks like an amazing journey is about to start!!

Thank you for sharing your own!

269 Sara March 30, 2016

I ordered the 10 recipe bundle and I have received confirmation of payment but I haven’t gotten an email with a link to the recipe. Please help as I am dying to make the black bean & peanut butter brownies!! Thanks

270 Angela Liddon April 15, 2016

Hi Sara, so sorry for the late response! If you can please send an email to eric [at] ohsheglows [dot] com, we’ll get this sorted out for you. :)

271 Lisa April 3, 2016

I paid for the bundle via paypal but nada

272 Angela Liddon April 15, 2016

Hi Lisa, I’m sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble with this. If you could shoot an email to eric[at]ohsheglows[dot]com, we’ll get things sorted out! Thanks :)

273 Amanda April 16, 2016

Angela, I wrote a few messages in December trying to notify you of this same issue. I have not yet had a response. Thank you Amanda.

274 Angela Liddon April 18, 2016

Hi Amanda, I am so sorry about that! Would you mind sending an email to that address ( eric[at]ohsheglows[dot]com ) as well? We’ll do our best to get it sorted out as quickly as we can.