17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

Looking for a last-minute cookie, dessert, or holiday drink to bring to a holiday gathering? Look no further. I’ve put together a list of the most popular holiday dessert recipes from the blog over years.

grahamvegan   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

1. Peanut Better Balls  vegan, gluten-free, no bake (you guys are going crazy for this recipe!)

2. Gluten-Free Graham Crackers vegan, gluten-free, soy-free (or turn them into gingerbread men)

vegandessert2   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

3. Granola Nut Clusters  vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free

4. Chilled Dark Chocolate Pie with Toasted Almond Crust  vegan, gluten-free, nut-free option (if you use another crust)

peppermintpatty   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

5. Peppermint Patty Bars I and Version II vegan, gluten-free, no bake

6. Creamy Dreamy Peppermint Patties  vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake, nut-free option

vegancookies2   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

7. Seductive Raw Chocolate Walnut Fudge  vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake, soy-free, nut-free option (omit walnuts)

8. Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies  vegan, gluten-free, soy-free option (use soy-free vegan butter and Enjoy Life chips)

baileys   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

9. Vegan Bailey’s (!) vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, oil-free, nut-free, soy-free

10. 5-Ingredient No Bake Vegan Date Squares  vegan, gluten-free, soy-free

rawvegandatesquare   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

11. My Go-To Holiday Cocktail

bestvegancocktail 3766   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

IMG 55931   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

12. Sinless Sticky Toffee Puddingvegan, soy-free option (use soy-free vegan butter), nut-free option (omit pecans and swap almond milk for nut-free milk)

IMG 6097   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

13. Nanaimo Bars: 3 ways  vegan, gluten-free option (use my GF graham crackers to make crumbs)

14. Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies  vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free

IMG 9718   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

15. Homemade Vegan Nutella  vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, grain-free, no bake

16. 3-Course Holiday Meal Planvegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and some grain and nut-free options

veganrecipes   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

17. Vegan Turtle Oatmeal Cookies with Toasted Pecans, Dark Chocolate, and Medjool Dates  vegan, gluten-free

veganturtlecookie 41091   17 Vegan Holiday Desserts & Drinks

Happy baking!

janae @ bring joy December 19, 2013

What a lovely round-up Angela. This is probably a dumb question, but wondering if there’s anyway to make an alcohol-free version of those Bailey’s?

Angela December 19, 2013

I’m sure you could leave out the whiskey if you’d prefer. It’s delicious in its own right! Maybe sub it with a bit more espresso or coffee?

Erica { EricaDHouse.com } December 19, 2013

They all look so delicious! I can’t wait to snatch up your cookbook this year!

Marielle P December 19, 2013

Can’t wait to try the “Peanut Better Balls”, “Creamy Dreamy Peppermint Patties” and the “Gluten Free Graham Crackers” – yummy! Thanks Angela! I hope you enjoy the holidays :)

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh December 19, 2013

Oooh, thanks for the round up!

I forgot about the peppermint patty bars, thanks for putting them back on my radar!

Danielle R December 19, 2013

I made the peanut butter balls last night and gave them to co workers and my son’s babysitter this morning. I tasted on last night and thought they were seriously spot on. My husband and I are vegan but my sisters and parents are not. I made a batch of the sugar/butter kind of pb balls at a baking day with my sisters two weeks ago. Anything with that much powdered sugar and butter will of course taste good, but I can not enjoy it. These are awesome! I did not have any coconut flour, so I used oat flour and it worked great!

Anna {Herbivore Triathlete} December 19, 2013

Ooh, it all looks so delicious! I will take one of each please. ;-)

marquis @realrawkitchen December 19, 2013

Oh my goodness, you are just too kind to put this together. All the best stuff in one easy place.. I love the 3 course meal plan as well, I’m flirting with the idea of preparing an entire dinner for my family when I’m home and I’m just spinning with ideas! So this helps narrow it a bit for me (hehe) .. And I seriously have to make the Turtle Oatmeal Cookies. Seriously.

Amanda December 19, 2013

They all look SO good! I just don’t know which one to make first!

Stacie December 19, 2013

The list looks amazing. I made the Vegan Bailey’s this week and my husband and I finished it up pretty quickly. I’ve already already packed up the ingredients to take with us and make while we are visiting family for the holidays!! And I have several more treats planned this week!

Abby @ The Frosted Vegan December 19, 2013

As I scrolled through I just was more and more reminded of how much I LOVE your recipes, drooling over everything! : )

Jen Grantham December 19, 2013

Angela, these all look amazing!

Abbey P. December 19, 2013

What are you doing to me? Its not even 10am and I already want dessert!! :) Looks like I will be spending some quality time in the kitchen today!

Christine@munchkinmumbles December 19, 2013

:D

LaReine December 19, 2013

I cannot wait to try those turtles cookies!! I was going to bake them last night but was afraid I would eat them all… I will save it for when I am expecting guests! Haha

Tara@pnwrunner December 19, 2013

I’m drooling right now! So many delicious treats! The vegan baileys drink sounds amazing! Perfect for the holidays! :)

Amelia December 19, 2013

I have made so many things from your website in the past couple of days it’s insane. I am not complaining by any means though. LOVE the pb balls, fudge, and turtle cookies. The sticky toffee pudding has been a favorite since the first time you posted the recipe. So so so good! I want to make the chilled dark chocolate pie next. It would be perfect with a side of homemade almond milk! :)

Emma (This Kind Choice) December 19, 2013

These all look amazing Angela! Do you have any recommendations for something that can handle a bit of travel and possibly heat without melting/falling apart? I’m eyeing up the fudge but I’m afraid of what the New Zealand summer will do to it. Thanks!

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat December 19, 2013

Ok, I totally wish I could spend all day tomorrow home baking because all of this looks absolutely brilliant! I never really bake because my talents lie more in salads and entrees, but you’ve triggered an urge. My co-workers are going to get some treats! :)

Rebecca December 19, 2013

Can I add your Nutcracker Cookies to that list? I’ve made those the past two years for Christmas. I just have to make sure I give them away or I’ll seriously eat the whole batch ;-)

Elyse @ Lizzie Fit December 20, 2013

Vegan Bailey’s?! My Christmas has been made……

Stefanie December 20, 2013

I think I’m going to try making your sinless sticky toffee pudding for Christmas dessert this year instead of pie! Can’t wait!

Mandy December 23, 2013

WOW! I can’t wait to make several of these things tomorrow….

Judeen December 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your blog. I have made and enjoyed many of your recipes. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Randi (laughfrodisiac) December 23, 2013

I thought I was done my baking for our family parties, but I guess I’m not!

Karla December 28, 2013

Angela,
I’ve been loving your recent recipes. I’ve tried a dozen or more (!) of them for our Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday dining. They’ve ALL been great. As this has been my first year at vegan cooking/baking for the holidays, your website has been much appreciated. My family members have enjoyed what I’ve made, even though they don’t follow a vegan diet.
Thanks so much!

Angela (Oh She Glows) December 28, 2013

Hey Karla, I’m so happy to hear that! Thanks so much for letting me know. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! xo

ana December 31, 2013

Your food is just amazing! You’re such an inspiration! Thank you so much!

Swami Mami Teas January 15, 2014

Are you sure these all came from veggies? Just scanning through the pictures, my mouth starts to waters and I can’t help myself but crave for cakes, chocolates and frappe.