The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round-Up

The Super Bowl doesn’t tend to evoke many memories of vegan-friendly food options, but just because you’re vegetarian, vegan, or simply looking to eat healthier doesn’t mean you have to miss out! Today I’ve put together a huge round-up of vegan game day friendly recipes thanks to some amazing veggie-lovin’ bloggers. Whether you’re a fan of the Super Bowl or just stick around for the good food, I hope you’ll find something that tickles your fancy here.

Buffalo Cauliflower Wing Pizza with Tofu Blue Cheese Spread from Kristy at Keepin’ It Kind:

BBQ Cauliflower Pizza 23 keepinitkind thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Keepin’ It Kind]

Polenta Pizza from Ashley at Edible Perspective: {note: These can be made without cheese or with vegan cheese}

Windows Live Writer polenta pizza 6B9D  edibleperspective thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Edible Perspective]

Apple Nachos from Allyson at Manifest: Vegan:

apple nachos 1 manifest vegan thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Manifest Vegan]

Warm Vegveeta Dip from Dreena at Plant-Powered Kitchen:

vegan cheese dip dreena burton thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Plant-Powered Kitchen]

Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus from Kate at Cookie + Kate:

spicy sweet potato hummus Cookie and Kate thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Cookie + Kate]

Sourdough Soft Pretzels from Ashley at (never home) maker:

sourdoughpretzels Neverhomemaker thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: (never home) maker]

Baked Sriracha Potato Chips from Kiersten at Oh My Veggies:

baked sriracha potato chips Oh my veggies thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Oh My Veggies]

Beer Soaked Fries from Ashley from Edible Perspective:

beer soaked fries edibleperspective thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Edible Perspective]

jalapeno popper 4 HHL thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[Photo credit: Healthy Happy Life]

Sloppy Chicks (Chickpea Sloppy Joes) from Kristy at Keepin’ It Kind:

Sloppy Chicks 3 Keepin it kind thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Keepin’ It Kind]

Skinny Margaritas from Kate at Cookie + Kate:

how to pour margarita cookieandkate thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Cookie + Kate]

Creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip from Livvy at 86 Lemons (recipe via Dreena Burton):

SpinArtDip86L19 thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: 86 Lemons]

A BIG thanks to all the bloggers who participated in this round-up. Have a great weekend everyone!

Amber February 2, 2013

I can’t even tell you how excited I am to make vegan meals for the superbowl! I’m so glad you did a post about this!

Michelle C. February 2, 2013

I just made the sloppy chicks, and they’re amazing!
Sadly though, I’m feeling a little under the weather. My mother insists that I should be taking some vitamins. I was wondering if you had any that you could recommend?
Thanks!

Lindsay @ VeganYumminess February 2, 2013

What great ideas! I am going to have to try the jalapeno poppers, but everything looks amazing!

Melissa Darr February 3, 2013

Even though I’m not vegan I still would so eat all of these dishes. Yum. Now I’m hungry. Lol

Emily @ www.main-eats.com February 3, 2013

Oh my goodness! Those all look wonderful! And what perfect timing! I always dread/look forward to Super Bowl parties and bringing one of these dishes will make the day even better!

christine February 3, 2013

Hi Ange, its me the Plump Vegan (getting slowly less plump). Just wanted you to know I made your Back on Track Wheatberry salad with a few modifications of my own. Added a large dose of garlic to the veggies, used red onion instead of green, and added about 2 cups of edamame. Left the veggie/grains naked and then served it on a bed of organic greens Invited your lightened up tahini/lemon drsg to the party. Need I say more, pure deliciousness.

Giovanna Mercado February 3, 2013

Dear Angela: I have been reading your page for the last year or more since I saw one of your recipes published in the Chatelaine magazine, I am not your regular blogger, probably more your mom age, I am not vegetarian but won’t mind it at all, I love to cook but after 25 years doing It I was sort of getting bored! but reading your page has brouhgt me excitement back to try new recipes with all natural ingredients. I literally bought all the ingredients in your pantry, and with not exageration we eat every day one of your breakfast, and I have also made some variations of them like in your Fruity baked apple you should try it with pear ( unpeeled) and cranberries and if I am in a hurry I just trown some of your light up granola on top after baking it, any way you get the idea, I just wanted to write you but I was so chicken to do it, but you really need to know that what you do is fantastic, your page is so easy to look at ( even for older readers ja ja) and I just wanted to congratulate you and please never remove any of your recipes I will be lost without them now, thank you also to share other vegetarians bloggers Is fun to see all what is out there, but I always come back to yours, I live in Banff we own 3 shops in here and I was so happy that you came to visit The National Park; would it be nice if I could met you in person to give you a slap in the back for the great work ja ja. I am looking forward to read your cook book . Keep up the great work, is not going unnoticed!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 6, 2013

Hi Giovanna, Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Hopefully we can meet some day…I definitely want to go back to Banff soon!

Lyric February 3, 2013

I am officially hosting a mexican themed Super Bowl. Your Naughty & Nice Vegan Enchiladas are in the fridge ready to be served as we speak along with those nachos, Im thinking apple nachos for dessert. Thanks Angela You rock.

Talia @ Love Your Body 101 February 3, 2013

These recipes look heavenly. I am so excited to try the four bean chili with yummy cornbread! Mmm.

Rachel @ Healthy Chicks February 3, 2013

Wow, who knew vegan could look (and taste) so delicious? Love these! Great pics too :)

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies February 4, 2013

Thanks again for the link, Angela. :) So many amazing snack ideas!

Kristin February 4, 2013

I made the spinach dip and the vegveeta cheese dip, which I just realized are actually from the same person. the spinach dip is absolutely amazing! I would serve that to non-vegans and they would love it. the vegveeta dip was not nearly as impressive. I used it in place of shredded cheese for my own plate of nachos and it worked for that but otherwise, I wasn’t impressed. I am so thankful for this collection-thank you so much!

Kate February 4, 2013

I made the same two! I agree, the spinach dip was amazing, but I also LOVED the cheese dip! Was the closest thing to cheese sauce I have had since my attempt to give up dairy. And my non vegan husband loved it as well. It thickened up so well and was creamy and warm and cheesy! (I think I added a little extra nutritional yeast, and used olive oil, despite the warning not to)

Kate February 4, 2013

That spinach dip was amazing! We had some left over so I cooked up some quinoa with garlic and veggie broth, mixed the left over dip in once the quinioa was cooked and stuffed red peppers! Then baked them for forty minutes, delicious results!

Tanya @ playful and hungry February 5, 2013

What a great line up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rachel F February 5, 2013

I made the Four-Bean Chili and loved it! Thanks for the round up!

Evelyn Winward February 13, 2013

Cld I be added to your email list as you post new things. I especially like recipes w/out white flour and dairy products (altho I adore cheese – I use goat cheese).

Many thanks – Evelyn in Mesa AZ

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 13, 2013

Hey Evelyn, You can find my subscription options on the right side bar at the top of my page. hope this helps!

Michele February 10, 2014

Totally, totally awesome! I’m going out to buy your book. Thanks so much for all these great recipes. I can’t get away from this site!

Page 2 of 2«12