Most Popular Vegan Recipes of 2012 {#30-16}

At the end of each year, I love to look back and see which recipes were the most popular. I usually have a good idea based on your feedback, but it’s nice to delve into Google Analytics and see which recipes were clicked on the most. Plus, I have a horrible memory. These days I can hardly remember what I made last week, let alone 12 months ago. From looking at this list, it looks like a nice balance of everyday eats with healthy but indulgent treats – just the way I like to eat in my day-to-day life. I think we’d get along just fine…..juuuuust fine.

Top Recipes from 2012 (#30-16)

#30. Falafel with a Twist

#21 Homemade Rolo Knock-Offs

homemade rolos-7159

#20. Oh Mega Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies

breakfast cookies-6154

#19. Sundried Tomato Cheezy Kale Chips

kale chips-9725

#18. Back On track Green Monster (Banana free)

green monster -8139

#17. Crispy Baked Onion Rings

baked onion rings-7789

#16. Endurance Crackers

endurance crackers-7234

The top 15 recipes will be coming up sometime next week, so keep your eyes peeled.

Have you made anything from this list? How did it go?

Page 3 of 3«123
Desiree February 3, 2013

I made your twix bars last night and brought them to an ex-pat party in Switzerland. The suspicious looks at the peanut butter/chocolate combo (apparently not a childhood staple in all parts of the world!) quickly faded as the bars were INHALED within minutes. Bravo. Global audience approved.

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 3, 2013

hah that’s great!!! Thanks for letting me know :)

Jackson February 3, 2013

I cannot wait to try the onion rings. I know I shouldn’t, but oh well. I’m lacto-ovo and tend to binge of bad dairy stuff. I just picked up some dairy free shake mixes from bewell.com, and will use them as a breakfast alternative. There are so many amazing dishes on this page, I don’t know where to begin. Also, I just found this book called Soul Food Vegan. It’s regional Southern with a vegan twist. Thanks for the great photos and ideas!

Lexy January 11, 2013

This was a super helpful overview for someone like me who dabbles in Vegan cooking. Found a few my hubby will like!! :)

Lexy

Tartine January 9, 2013

Hi Angela, I have nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger Award because I think you deserve a little something for making your blog so informative and delicious! To share this little bit of blogging kindness: 1. Display the award image on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites. 5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post. Thank you for inspiring me!

Angela (Oh She Glows) January 9, 2013

Thank you for the nom, I appreciate it!

Mari January 8, 2013

It’s only Tuesday of this week and I’ve already made #30 Falafel with a Twist and #29 Spiced Red Lentil, Kale, and Tomato Soup ( but I used beet greens instead since they are growing so big in our garden) and loved both SO much, they will become staples. Thank you so much for making a roundup of your most popular recipes, SO excited to see the next batch!

Shannan January 8, 2013

I have made the tofu strips a couple of times and LOVE them! They are so delicious and make me feel like I am really eating some fish and chips :) I am going to try out the Falafel sometime soon!

Ben Blue @ Awesome Vegan Blog January 7, 2013

Wow! These are some inspiring recipe ideas! :)

Ben, http://www.awesomeveganblog,com