News To Share

IMG 9446   News To Share

A few months ago, I told you that I was in talks with publishers about my cookbook proposal and today I can finally tell you the news after sitting on it for a few weeks.

I’m thrilled to tell you I will be writing my first cookbook!

IMG 2247   News To Share

Without a doubt, none of this would be possible without YOUR support over the past three and a half years. I’m so grateful for every one of you who have shared your life with me, enthusiasm for my recipes, and tolerance for my lame jokes over the years. ;)

IMG 8515   News To Share

A few years ago, when I set a goal to write a cookbook (even when it was just an “unrealistic dream”), I knew that the cookbook should reflect your vision too. My goal is to engage you throughout the process in hopes that I will be able to produce a book that you are excited to use in your own kitchen. That’s really all I could hope for.

IMG 9058   News To Share

To kick things off, I created a cookbook mailing list that you can sign up for if you are interested. I’ll be periodically sending out questionnaires for your feedback, insider info about the book, and some other fun things that I’ll keep under wraps for now! This is the first time I’ve used this newsletter, so if there are any problems you encounter, please let me know. I’ve tested it all morning, but you never know what kinks may pop up.

To subscribe to the OSG Cookbook Newsletter, please fill out the form below. A confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox. Thank you!

Note: If you get sick of me, you can unsubscribe at any time with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Also, my host only accepts 200 subscription sign-ups per hour, so if you are having any difficulty signing up, please try again later.]

IMG 5941   News To Share

As for me, I’ll be blogging as normal over here…you know, spilling containers of chia seeds, destroying perfectly good kitchen appliances, and finding mysterious substances ground into my slippers. Only this year, I’ll be creating twice as many new recipes than usual (did I really just type that?), keeping half for the book and half for the blog. It’s been a real test of patience so far because I want to share every recipe that comes out of my kitchen the second I taste it.

IMG 1751   News To Share

Thank you for being part of this journey!

Taryn February 7, 2012

Congratulations!

Megan Refvik February 7, 2012

Good for you Angela! I hope you are proud of yourself, what an accomplishment!

Kelly February 7, 2012

Congrats!! That’s some amazing news :)

Tamicka February 7, 2012

Congratulations. I cannot wait for the book already. You make some of the tastiest vegan food out here. Even my hubby eats it and that says a lot from a meat and potato guy. Congrats again!

Amy February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!!! Well deserved!

Lauren February 7, 2012

Congratulations! That is very exciting news!

brandi February 7, 2012

congratulations!!

Sera February 7, 2012

Looking forward to your book. have made a ton of recipes from your blog – always pleases and never fails.

Tara February 7, 2012

Congratulations!
Can’t wait to see the collection of undoubtedly amazing recipes you put together
. Ohsheglows is my FAVOURITE blog, I’m so happy for you!

Michelle February 7, 2012

Even though I have only been reading your blog for the past few months, its so easy to see how talented you are and I am SO excited for you and for all of us who get to buy your cookbook! Congratulations, very very much deserved!!!

Cait's Plate February 7, 2012

CONGRATS!! SO well deserved Angela! I can’t wait for it to hit the shelves!!

Megan (Braise The Roof) February 7, 2012

Congrats, such great news! Can’t wait to see the finished result (no pressure, though :) )!

Carolina February 7, 2012

So happy for you, you really deserve this! I think it’s worth the wait, especially since you’ll keep up your blog :) Yours will be the first cookbook i buy in 2014. Good luck!

veganlisa February 7, 2012

Congratulations beautiful, I’m so happy to hear that your dream is coming true. I know it is a lot of hard work so if you ever need a break, a lunch out at Fresh in the city, just let me know.

xo

Vicki February 7, 2012

YAAAY!!!! This is such good news. Unlike other bloggers most of your recipes are low in sugar, low in fat and low in tofu/soy. I haven’t been disappointed so far with any of your recipes that I’ve tried so I’m definitely supporting you in this book project :)

Bonne chance!

Jen February 7, 2012

Great news! I can’t wait. I think you should include the tomato coconut soup. So fabulous!

Jesse (Out To Lunch Creations) February 7, 2012

Congrats, I’m so excited you are writing a cook book because I love your recipes. I hope to write a cook book at some point so I would love to hear about all the trials and tribulations that go into making it happen. How did you decide to go with a publisher over self-publishing? I’m worried that a publisher will restrict my ideas and visions for the book, but I guess that just shows the importance of a good publisher.
I would also love to see blog favorites in the book, it doesn’t have to be all new recipes!

Kennedy @ Running After Balance February 7, 2012

Fantastic news, Angela!! This is so well-deserved and I couldn’t be happier for you. I’d say about 50 per cent of the meals I make are yours and they always become my favourites. Can’t wait for the cookbook. Congrats and wishing you all the best through this exciting process!

Lauren February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait for the book to come out.

Dana February 7, 2012

A huge congratulations!!

I don’t often buy cookbooks because of so many amazing food blogs like yours, but I will definitely buy your cookbook. I am especially looking forward to sharing it with the participants in my Community Kitchen group..many of whom are meat-eaters but I think may be sold on vegan dishes through your wonderful recipes and presentation!

Denise February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I can’t wait for your cookbook. I have been cooking and baking since I was a kid and find so much inspiration in your recipes. Thanks for sharing your dreams with us!

Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will, of course, being purchasing a copy once it comes out :)

Jeanine (The Blue Sash) February 7, 2012

Congrats, Angela! We rely on your recipes often in our house and are thrilled to hear about your cookbook. Having a bound volume full of new OSG recipes will be a great addition to any cookbook collection.

Monika February 7, 2012

Congratulations already to that first step!
Hopefully the two years go by quickly and a copy of your book finds its way to Europe (where I live)! ;-)

Good luck, Angela!!!

skoots1mom February 7, 2012

many ‘food-gratulations’…on your wonderful success…the book will be even more success. your recipes inspire me to better every day!

Greta @ Staying Lost February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I’m really excited to see how you approach the writing process, and I will definitely buy a cookbook.

Megan February 7, 2012

Congrats. I know I’ll be one of the first to buy it :D

AG (Our Lighter Footsteps) February 7, 2012

Congrats to you! That is the best news and I can hardly wait to buy my copy, as well as copies for all my friends and family. Your recipes definitely deserve to be put in print for all the see. I just know that this is the first of many :)

morgan February 7, 2012

yay congrats!!!!

Angela Spaid February 7, 2012

I am beyond excited for you! As a registered dietitian, food lover and new vegan/vegetarian enthusiast I for one cannot wait to buy this cookbook! Everyting I have made from your blog is delicious and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next! Congrats!

Tonya February 7, 2012

whooo hooo! Congratz and thank you for all the healthy recipes and for including us in the process with the newsletter!

Jewels February 7, 2012

Congratulations this is so exciting!!! I will definitely be buying a book and hopefully being a full Vegan by then :)

Jess February 7, 2012

Congrats! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to get the book when it comes out : )

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh February 7, 2012

I’m so happy for you!! I know it will be well worth the wait!

I hope this comment goes through…3rd times the charm? :-)

Wendy February 7, 2012

Yay! This news makes me very happy!

Stephanie @ Legally Blinde February 7, 2012

Congratulations, Angela! This is very exciting news :) I can’t wait to follow along with you during the process! And of course to get the cookbook when it’s published!

Ashley Schachter February 7, 2012

This is such wonderful news! I am a huge fan of your blog and have loved every recipe I’ve tried. I especially treasure the emphasis on a balanced, healthful menu and exercise. Contrary to popular belief, not all vegan recipes are healthy :) You’re an inspiration and I can’t wait to buy the cookbook!

Jen February 7, 2012

Congratulations on your future cookbook!!! Equally excited for your newsletter too :)

Jenny February 7, 2012

Congrats! So exciting! You earned it!!!

Cady February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Best of luck with this project and I will look forward to your book.

Page 1 of 912345»...Last »