News To Share

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on February 7, 2012

IMG_9446

A few months ago, I told you that I was in talks with publishers about my cookbook proposal and today I can finally tell you the news after sitting on it for a few weeks.

I’m thrilled to tell you I will be writing my first cookbook!

IMG_2247

Without a doubt, none of this would be possible without YOUR support over the past three and a half years. I’m so grateful for every one of you who have shared your life with me, enthusiasm for my recipes, and tolerance for my lame jokes over the years. ;)

IMG_8515

A few years ago, when I set a goal to write a cookbook (even when it was just an “unrealistic dream”), I knew that the cookbook should reflect your vision too. My goal is to engage you throughout the process in hopes that I will be able to produce a book that you are excited to use in your own kitchen. That’s really all I could hope for.

IMG_9058

To kick things off, I created a cookbook mailing list that you can sign up for if you are interested. I’ll be periodically sending out questionnaires for your feedback, insider info about the book, and some other fun things that I’ll keep under wraps for now! This is the first time I’ve used this newsletter, so if there are any problems you encounter, please let me know. I’ve tested it all morning, but you never know what kinks may pop up.

[newsletter]

Note: If you get sick of me, you can unsubscribe at any time with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Also, my host only accepts 200 subscription sign-ups per hour, so if you are having any difficulty signing up, please try again later.]

IMG_5941

As for me, I’ll be blogging as normal over here…you know, spilling containers of chia seeds, destroying perfectly good kitchen appliances, and finding mysterious substances ground into my slippers. Only this year, I’ll be creating twice as many new recipes than usual (did I really just type that?), keeping half for the book and half for the blog. It’s been a real test of patience so far because I want to share every recipe that comes out of my kitchen the second I taste it.

IMG_1751

Thank you for being part of this journey!

Taryn February 7, 2012 at 10:29 am

Congratulations!

Megan Refvik February 7, 2012 at 10:31 am

Good for you Angela! I hope you are proud of yourself, what an accomplishment!

Kelly February 7, 2012 at 10:34 am

Congrats!! That’s some amazing news :)

Tamicka February 7, 2012 at 10:34 am

Congratulations. I cannot wait for the book already. You make some of the tastiest vegan food out here. Even my hubby eats it and that says a lot from a meat and potato guy. Congrats again!

Amy February 7, 2012 at 10:36 am

Congratulations!!!! Well deserved!

Lauren February 7, 2012 at 10:37 am

Congratulations! That is very exciting news!

brandi February 7, 2012 at 10:38 am

congratulations!!

Sera February 7, 2012 at 10:38 am

Looking forward to your book. have made a ton of recipes from your blog – always pleases and never fails.

Tara February 7, 2012 at 10:57 am

Congratulations!
Can’t wait to see the collection of undoubtedly amazing recipes you put together
. Ohsheglows is my FAVOURITE blog, I’m so happy for you!

Michelle February 7, 2012 at 10:57 am

Even though I have only been reading your blog for the past few months, its so easy to see how talented you are and I am SO excited for you and for all of us who get to buy your cookbook! Congratulations, very very much deserved!!!

Cait's Plate February 7, 2012 at 11:00 am

CONGRATS!! SO well deserved Angela! I can’t wait for it to hit the shelves!!

Megan (Braise The Roof) February 7, 2012 at 11:00 am

Congrats, such great news! Can’t wait to see the finished result (no pressure, though :) )!

Carolina February 7, 2012 at 11:04 am

So happy for you, you really deserve this! I think it’s worth the wait, especially since you’ll keep up your blog :) Yours will be the first cookbook i buy in 2014. Good luck!

veganlisa February 7, 2012 at 11:08 am

Congratulations beautiful, I’m so happy to hear that your dream is coming true. I know it is a lot of hard work so if you ever need a break, a lunch out at Fresh in the city, just let me know.

xo

Vicki February 7, 2012 at 11:19 am

YAAAY!!!! This is such good news. Unlike other bloggers most of your recipes are low in sugar, low in fat and low in tofu/soy. I haven’t been disappointed so far with any of your recipes that I’ve tried so I’m definitely supporting you in this book project :)

Bonne chance!

Jen February 7, 2012 at 11:43 am

Great news! I can’t wait. I think you should include the tomato coconut soup. So fabulous!

Jesse (Out To Lunch Creations) February 7, 2012 at 11:58 am

Congrats, I’m so excited you are writing a cook book because I love your recipes. I hope to write a cook book at some point so I would love to hear about all the trials and tribulations that go into making it happen. How did you decide to go with a publisher over self-publishing? I’m worried that a publisher will restrict my ideas and visions for the book, but I guess that just shows the importance of a good publisher.
I would also love to see blog favorites in the book, it doesn’t have to be all new recipes!

Kennedy @ Running After Balance February 7, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Fantastic news, Angela!! This is so well-deserved and I couldn’t be happier for you. I’d say about 50 per cent of the meals I make are yours and they always become my favourites. Can’t wait for the cookbook. Congrats and wishing you all the best through this exciting process!

Lauren February 7, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Congratulations! I can’t wait for the book to come out.

Dana February 7, 2012 at 12:12 pm

A huge congratulations!!

I don’t often buy cookbooks because of so many amazing food blogs like yours, but I will definitely buy your cookbook. I am especially looking forward to sharing it with the participants in my Community Kitchen group..many of whom are meat-eaters but I think may be sold on vegan dishes through your wonderful recipes and presentation!

Denise February 7, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Congratulations!! I can’t wait for your cookbook. I have been cooking and baking since I was a kid and find so much inspiration in your recipes. Thanks for sharing your dreams with us!

Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon February 7, 2012 at 12:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will, of course, being purchasing a copy once it comes out :)

Jeanine (The Blue Sash) February 7, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Congrats, Angela! We rely on your recipes often in our house and are thrilled to hear about your cookbook. Having a bound volume full of new OSG recipes will be a great addition to any cookbook collection.

Monika February 7, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Congratulations already to that first step!
Hopefully the two years go by quickly and a copy of your book finds its way to Europe (where I live)! ;-)

Good luck, Angela!!!

Greta @ Staying Lost February 7, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Congratulations! I’m really excited to see how you approach the writing process, and I will definitely buy a cookbook.

skoots1mom February 7, 2012 at 12:16 pm

many ‘food-gratulations’…on your wonderful success…the book will be even more success. your recipes inspire me to better every day!

Megan February 7, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Congrats. I know I’ll be one of the first to buy it :D

AG (Our Lighter Footsteps) February 7, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Congrats to you! That is the best news and I can hardly wait to buy my copy, as well as copies for all my friends and family. Your recipes definitely deserve to be put in print for all the see. I just know that this is the first of many :)

morgan February 7, 2012 at 12:17 pm

yay congrats!!!!

Angela Spaid February 7, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I am beyond excited for you! As a registered dietitian, food lover and new vegan/vegetarian enthusiast I for one cannot wait to buy this cookbook! Everyting I have made from your blog is delicious and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next! Congrats!

Tonya February 7, 2012 at 12:17 pm

whooo hooo! Congratz and thank you for all the healthy recipes and for including us in the process with the newsletter!

Jewels February 7, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Congratulations this is so exciting!!! I will definitely be buying a book and hopefully being a full Vegan by then :)

Jess February 7, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Congrats! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to get the book when it comes out : )

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh February 7, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I’m so happy for you!! I know it will be well worth the wait!

I hope this comment goes through…3rd times the charm? :-)

Wendy February 7, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Yay! This news makes me very happy!

Stephanie @ Legally Blinde February 7, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Congratulations, Angela! This is very exciting news :) I can’t wait to follow along with you during the process! And of course to get the cookbook when it’s published!

Ashley Schachter February 7, 2012 at 12:21 pm

This is such wonderful news! I am a huge fan of your blog and have loved every recipe I’ve tried. I especially treasure the emphasis on a balanced, healthful menu and exercise. Contrary to popular belief, not all vegan recipes are healthy :) You’re an inspiration and I can’t wait to buy the cookbook!

Jen February 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Congratulations on your future cookbook!!! Equally excited for your newsletter too :)

Jenny February 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Congrats! So exciting! You earned it!!!

Cady February 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Congratulations! Best of luck with this project and I will look forward to your book.

Melanie Barkwell February 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Congradulations Angela!! I’ll for sure be in line to get one as soon as it hits the shelves!!

Julie (A Case of the Runs) February 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Cool! I’ve made a few of your recipes and think they are very good — a cookbook would be great!

Liz February 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I can’t wait to read it! Congratulations! You deserve it. :)

Vicki February 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Congratulations Angela! This is so exciting!!! I personally cannot wait for your cookbook… your blog has literally changed my life in an incredible way… and your receipes are AMAZING! Cant wait for early 2014! :-)

Christa Collie February 7, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Congratulations! I am SO excited for your book… you were the very first blogger that inspired me to cook vegan recipes, and inspired me to delve deeper into learning more about becoming vegan. Plus the fact you are Canadian, and one of your favorite restaurants is one of my favs in my hometown (The Coup!!) is even better.

Extremely happy for you, you’ve come a long way! :)

PS I’m coming to Toronto at the end of March… my first time ever and on my own, sans hubby. Any restaurant recommendations other than the famous Fresh of course???

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 9, 2012 at 9:40 am

Hey Christa, I’ve heard http://www.commensal.ca/ is also good! Although I havent been yet. Have fun!

Joy J February 7, 2012 at 12:26 pm

That is great news! Every time I try one of your recipes I think, ” Wow! This is great! I wish she had a cookbook!”

Andrea February 7, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Congratulations Angela!

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes February 7, 2012 at 12:28 pm

how exciting!! Congrats :)

Lise February 7, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I’m SO happy FOR YOU! I really hope I can buy you’re book. I live in Norway…You’ve been a great inspiration for me, on all aspects of life, body-wise, food, thoughts and reflections. I admire – and thank you for your honesty. I’ve struggeled with ED in my youth and its been a hard and rocky way to get back to life. I now eat vegan and incorporate raw food as well. I enjoy my morning tea wile reading your blogg. Everyday Im like: what kind of beutiful food and sweet writing is on Oh she glows today.
I’ve made a lot of your food. I’ve started up a new tradition in my house. Every month I invite friends over for a vegan potluck, my friends are not vegan, but they enjoy tasting and making vegan food. And I always make a link your website as an inspiration for my friends. I wish you good luck and all the best. Looking forward to your book. Hope it can be shipped all the way to Norway. (Its freezing here as well, so its nice to make all your warming and loving food):)

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Thank you Lise, what a beautiful comment!

Danielle February 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Congrats to you!! Can’t wait for this book!

Rebekah February 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Congrats! You are such an encouragement to us all!

Linda February 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Congrats Angela! I signed ip for the cookbook newsletter immediately, and will FOR SURE get one of the FIRST books when it is printed. Can not wait!!!!!!!

Zoe February 7, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Congratulations! I know your book will be a success. Your site has been the main one I have looked to since turning ‘mostly’ vegan six months ago and every recipe I have tried has turned out exactly as you said it would – and most importantly has been delicious. Just an FYI my favorites so far are the Mushroom Risotto, Brownies and Black Bean and Butternut Squash Burritos.

Thanks and looking forward to the updates!

Robyn Battaglia February 7, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I can’t wait for your cookbook to come out. I love your blog. And have made several recipes you have shared and would like to make more. I also love how it’s not overly complicated stuff to make since time is so precious. Best of luck over the next year. I can’t wait to get my hands on your cookbook when it comes out.

Emily @ The Swallow Flies February 7, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I know I’ll LOVE your cookbook as much as I LOVE your blog! Can’t wait!

Daisey February 7, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Yay!! That is awesome news. I can’t wait to buy the book!

Heidi @ Food Doodles February 7, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Congratulations!! I’m so excited for you! And I’m so excited to see the end result. I can only imagine the amount of work you’re already putting into it – it’s going to be awesome :D

Lea February 7, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Congratulations Angela!!! Beyond exciting!!!!

Heidi from BundlesOfHugs February 7, 2012 at 12:35 pm

CONGRATULATIONS on your cookbook deal that is exciting news! *jumps up & down cheering*

Juliana February 7, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Congrats Angie! But 2014 isa llong time for me to wait for your recipes, I am glad you are still making food for the blog :-) BTW: who is going to eat all of that?
Congrats again!!

Urban Wife February 7, 2012 at 12:36 pm

SO excited for you!!!! Congratulations and remember, when you start feeling overwhelmed/anxious (because it will happen…if it already hasn’t) just remember it will be completely worth it! :)

Bailey February 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Congratulations Angela! I’m so happy your dreams are coming true :) Looking forward to the release and to all the “insider information” in the newsletter!

Nia Sayers February 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm

How exciting! I just signed up for insider scoops and can’t wait to see how all of this unfolds. Our family is gluten free but I also make a surprising amount of vegan dishes too, so I love that your blog gives me inspiration to keep expanding my repertoire. Good, good, good, good luck this year!!

Carrie (Carrie on Vegan) February 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm

This is HUGE and wonderful news, Angela. Can’t wait to see how this wonderful project develops.

Heather February 7, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Congratulations Angela – such amazing news! Can’t wait for the book & hopefully I’ll see some glo bars in there – just ate the last one from the freezer :(

Gini February 7, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Congrats!! That’s some amazing news, can´t wait to have a copy!

Mel February 7, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Oh wow and I can’t believe it takes that long. Out of curiosity are you using your own photography?

jess @ cupcakes and kale February 7, 2012 at 12:40 pm

SUCH wonderful {and UBER exciting!!} news! many many congratulations angela, however, all that’s coming your way is well deserved with your incredible work ethic, skill & spirit!
xo

Karyne February 7, 2012 at 12:40 pm

that’s amazing and well deserved! your site and stories are an inspiration! your recipes = delicious (and healthy)! you’re fantabulous!

Lauren @ Oatmeal after Spinning February 7, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Angela, this is amazing!! Congratulations!! I can’t wait for it to be released (though I guess I’m going to have to). It will be so nice to have all of your recipes ready for me to grab all at once! :)

Melissa February 7, 2012 at 12:43 pm

This is great news! Congratulations! I love your blog and your recipes, and I wish you the best of luck during the cookbook writing process! Can’t wait to buy the book in 2014!

sally February 7, 2012 at 12:44 pm

congrats Angela! i’m very excited for you :)

Lacey Ann February 7, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Congratulations!!! I know I’ll need a copy :)

Sarah Grubbs February 7, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Congratulations!What an accomplishment! I will be waiting in anticipation. I have been so blessed by your recipes and even the light hearted but personal comments. I am sure the cook book will be outstanding!

Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans February 7, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Congratulations!! I can’t say that I am surprised because if anyone deserves a deal for a cook book you do!! All the best as you go through the process and I can’t wait to see the finished product :)

Maryea @ Happy Healthy Mama February 7, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Congrats to you! Very excitung news!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life February 7, 2012 at 12:47 pm

This is SO exciting and every food blogger’s dream. So glad it’s happening for you! I subscribed :).

Grace - Love Your Healthy Life February 7, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Yay Angela! I can’t wait to buy your cookbook! Good for you, girl!

Alison (Fueling for Fitness) February 7, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Congratulations! Fabulous news :):) Can’t wait for the new recipes on the blog and in the book!

Colleen N. February 7, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Congrats Angela! I am so excited for you and your new cookbook! Your blog, story, and amazing recipes have truly tansformed my life. I can’t wait until it comes out!

Natasha Cook February 7, 2012 at 12:51 pm

This will be one of the most creative vegan cookbooks on the market! Many Congrats Angela, so proud and elated for you!!!!!!!!! Big hugs.

Sabrina @ Radioactive Runner February 7, 2012 at 12:51 pm

CONGRATS, Angela!! That’s so great!!

Allison February 7, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Can’t wait! How ca I preorder?….looking forward to the newsletters.

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Hey Allison, I’ll let you know as soon as pre-ordering is available. I assume it won’t be until fall/winter 2013. :)

Cindy February 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Cngratualations! I know your cookbook will be awesome. I love all of your recipes and cook from them almost exclusively. But now I will be wondering evertime you post a new recipe, what are you not posting and saving for your cookbook? I have subscribed to you your new site and will be happy to comment/help in any way I can. You have already given so much already.

Rachel February 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm

This is such great news! Can’t wait for the new recipes on the blog, and will be eagerly awaiting the OSG cookbook!! Congrats! :)

Kelly February 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you. I have referred so many people to your site. It’s awesome that you will be putting out an official cookbook. It’s going on my list!

Ashley February 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Congratulations! I’ve recently had to eliminate dairy and eggs (as well as soy, wheat, beef, chicken, yeast, and peas) for my baby who is intolerant… plus I have a nut allergy. Your website had been incredible for finding delicious meals that I can eat. I’ll definitely be buying your book!

Tami Jo Eaton February 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm

How exciting. All I can say first off is that you take some amazing pictures. I am in to pictures. I know pictures can be more expensive, but I want to see what the food is supposed to look like and then I decide if I want to make it or not. I signed up and would love the opportunity to help you do something that I would love to do, but never will.

Erin Brown February 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm

So exciting!!!! I can’t wait to buy the book when it comes out in the US!! :-) keep on truckin girl

Samantha February 7, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Congrats! Can’t wait.

Moni'sMeals February 7, 2012 at 12:57 pm

YAAAAY! Ang I am so thrilled for you! You must be so happy, excited and relieved! I look forward to it.

It is funny and interesting too, last night I had my first meeting to start my e cook book for Moni’s Meals! So I am understanding (somewhat) of what you are feeling, maybe just a bit anyways. :)

you are a SUPER STAR!

Things are happening! Woo-hoo

Ashley February 7, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Congrats! I’ll be waiting anxiously for it’s release! Can we preorder now? j/k :)

Jane February 7, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Congrats! So excited for you!

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed February 7, 2012 at 12:59 pm

CONGRATS, so happy for you!

allison February 7, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Congratulations! Looking forward to your cookbook – I’ve always appreciated how much effort you put into your recipes. They always taste great!

Diane February 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Congratulations! I am so excitec for you and for me!! I can’t wait :)

Kara M. February 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see the finished product. I’m not vegan or vegetarian, but I am gradually moving in that direction and I always look to your blog for fun, tasty recipes! :D

Sara February 7, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Hooray! It’s about time all your awesomeness was published!

Emily February 7, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Congratulations Angela! You are a such an inspiration to me. You are living proof that dedication and passion can lead to wonderful successes! I wish you all the best with the cookbook. If I can make a suggestion, I’ve been thinking about the calendar in my kitchen, and think it would be so inspirational to have a calendar with one of your recipes for each month. You take beautiful pictures, and you inspire people to cook creatively and eat more healthily. It’s just an idea, but I think if you use current recipes and pictures, it could be a relatively small (compared to the work you are putting into the blog and your cookbook) side project. I know you probably have a million and one ideas for things to work on eventually, but I decided to give you just one more!
-Emily

kaila @ healthyhelper February 7, 2012 at 1:05 pm

So much great news in the blog world lately! Can’t wait to see all the delicious food you come up with!

britt February 7, 2012 at 1:06 pm

that is awesome news!! i have been reading your blog (and rarely commenting, sorry!) since the first couple of months you started this. it has grown into such a great thing and i think the cookbook will be great :)

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga February 7, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Angela, many many many congratulations! This is fabulous news for you and I’m thrilled that your dream is becoming a reality! Congrats on your partnership with Harlequin and I cannot wait to see the book! Yes, it’s a long process but a worthwhile one and I bet it’s hard wanting not wanting to blog about ALL the goodies coming out of your kitchen and reserving some for the book :)

Emily (Edible Psychology) February 7, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Angela, this is SUCH wonderful news! I am so excited for you, and even more excited for me – I can’t count the number of times I check your blog each day, and I can’t wait to have your cookbook sitting on my shelf to use over and over.

You deserve this, and I am so glad to hear your dream is coming true.

~Emily~

Mandy Jo February 7, 2012 at 1:10 pm

YEAH! Congratulations Angela! Finally, my 3-ring binder of all of your recipes will turn into an actual book! :) So well deserved!

AGS February 7, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Congratulations. What a wonderful moment to share with us this day. Thank you! I LOVE hearing about success (after watching the hard work that went before)!

Lauren February 7, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Wow! Fantastic! You’re an inspiration! If we go after what we want and do not give up, we will achieve greatness! :)

sophie February 7, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Congratulations! Not an “unrealistic” dream afterall :) Dream BIG or go home :)

Stacy @ Say It With Sprinkles February 7, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Congratulations, Angela! I can’t wait to hear more about the writing and publishing process if you’re willing to share, as it’s something I’ve been interested in and thinking a lot about lately!

Sarah February 7, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Congrats!!! Soo excited for you!! :):) I will definitely be buying it as soon as it comes out!!

Laura February 7, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Congrats! It must’ve been killer waiting to share the news! The two year wait will be hard to bear. Can’t wait to buy it! Already signed up for your newsletter!

Destini February 7, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Congrats!! So very happy for you. Can’t wait to get my own copy!!

Natalie Cottrell February 7, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Congrats, Angela!! I’m so excited to get my hands on it (you know, after you create it). My boyfriend and I use your recipes all the time and they’re fantastic. You’ve got a great voice and an encouraging perspective. So happy for you! :D

Sharon February 7, 2012 at 1:18 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m looking forward to your very first cookbook!!!

char @ char on a mission February 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I’m SO happy you signed with Harlequin!! It’s going to be amazing! And 2 years is worth the wait ;) About those ‘lame’ jokes you claim, they are totally not lame. The other day I was reading my hubby the black bean chili dip post up until the picture and he said, “she’s pretty funny!” So I might start looking like the lame joke maker now! haha

Jill February 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Congrats! Looking forward to the book. You work so hard and totally deserve all the success that you have coming!

Suzanne February 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Congratulations! That’s fantastic. Only downside is that we have to wait a year. :(

amy February 7, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Congratulations! I’m very happy for you and cannot wait for the cookbook!

Gloria February 7, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Yay! Congratulations :)

Andrea @ Vegvacious February 7, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Amazing news!!! Congratulations!

Danielle February 7, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Congratulations Angela! I cannot wait for your cookbook to come out – you have made me realize that becoming Vegan does not mean that I am depriving myself. On the contrary, I have enjoyed MANY delicious recipes, and a lot of those have been yours! Thank you so much for all you do! It’s going to be a long two years waiting with much excitement! I feel like a child, waiting for Santa to arrive!

Cath February 7, 2012 at 1:26 pm

That’s wonderful! Congratulations!! I’m so excited to buy it, even though it won’t be published for a while. You definitely deserve this, after all the hard work and love you put into your recipes, photos, and food. Will you be doing the food photography yourself?

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Thanks Cath! I hope to do most of it myself in collaboration with a hired food stylist possibly :) I’ll let you guys know as soon as I figure it all out!

Michelle February 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Congrats on the cookbook, it will be on my shelf the day it is realeased. I’ve only been cooking from the site for a few months but have already made many great dishes. Making the transition from veggie to vegan isn’t easy but your posts make it better. Thanks for all the healthy eating inspiration.

Jessica @ Chockohlawtay February 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Eek! CONGRATULATIONS, you must be so relieved.
I signed up, super excited :)

jaimie February 7, 2012 at 1:29 pm

A few years ago, I did a vegan cleanse for 40 days as part of a new years transformation yoga class, i only went back to my old diet because i hated soy SO MUCH and never saw a way to keep it up….I recently told my boyfriend if i had known about oh she glows at that time, I never would have started eating animal products again…thrilled for you that you turned this into a reality!

Laura @ My Pink Thumb February 7, 2012 at 1:29 pm

That is such amazing news!!! Congratulation! :)

Karen February 7, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Wow, wonderful news, Ange! Huge congrats! I’m so excited to see you realize your dream! I love the idea of participating in the process – what fun! And, I for one, will not get sick of you, lame jokes and all! ;) xo

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe February 7, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Congratulations Angela! Such exciting news, can’t wait for the newsletter (and the book)!

vanessa February 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm

You TOTALLY deserve it!! Congratulations. Dreams Come True.

Aylin @ Glow Kitchen February 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Congratulations! I can’t waitttttttttttttt to make everything!

Andi February 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Congratulations!! I read your blog almost every day and would love to have a cookbook in my own home, can’t wait :)

Maggie February 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Congrats! I’ve been reading your blog for a long time and just want to thank you for all of the amazing meals I’ve been able to share with friends and family. I can’t wait to buy your first cookbook!

Tanya @ the sky and back February 7, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Congrats! That’s so exciting.

Kris | iheartwellness.com February 7, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Girl, this is BEYOND Amazing and way to live your dreams, never giving up, listening to your intuition and providing amazing value!!

love you!

xxoo

Mary February 7, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Congratulations and I can’t wait to see the finished product!

Shanna February 7, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Yay! That is so awesome Angela…Congrats! I am very happy for you and can’t wait to be able to buy your cookbook …it will be a well used addition to my kitchen i’m sure :)

Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots February 7, 2012 at 1:45 pm

this is soo amazing congrats!I can’t wait to get a copy when it comes out!

Sarah February 7, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Congratulations!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Every one of your recipes that I have made has been fantastic, and I am looking forward to many more!

Marlene February 7, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Congratulations Angela! Looking forward to following along and can’t wait to see a fantastic healthy cookbook on the shelves from a fellow Canadian/GTA blogger!

Misty February 7, 2012 at 1:48 pm

ANGELA!
This is amazing!!!! Congrats! You are so inspiring! Imagine if you had never had the courage to quit your job and follow your heart to this career path? I don’t know where I would be without your recipes! I’m also glad to hear that you will still be supplying me with my morning guilty pleasure of reading your blog! I know what everyone is getting for Christmas in 2014!!!

Carissa February 7, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I’m so excited for you! I love all of your recipes, and I can’t wait to see what else you come up with. The mailing list is a great idea. It’ll be fun to be involved!

Madison February 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Congratulations Angela, I read your blog daily and am also a fellow former NewBrunswicker, Vegan, and foodaholic. I have tried so many of your recipes and they always come out amazing. It is so nice to see someone as sweet as you seem succeed! Good luck with it all!

TeenyLittleSuperChef February 7, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Woohoo, it’s about time we all will get to enjoy the awesome-ness of Oh She Glows in cookbook form. I’m so excited for you, that’s awesome. I can’t wait to see what wonderful recipes and tips you’ll have to share that we haven’t already seen. Your’s is probably my favorite vegan blog out there and I know this cookbook is going to be a huge success. Good luck Angela! And congratulations! You deserve it :)

CJ February 7, 2012 at 1:58 pm

How exciting! Congratulations :)

Christie February 7, 2012 at 1:58 pm

What exciting news – congratulations!! You have worked so hard for this and you totally deserve it. Can’t wait till the book comes out! :)

Amber K February 7, 2012 at 1:59 pm

That is so exciting! Congratulations! I have to wait 2 years? Oh no ;) I bet it will be a much longer wait for you, but all of your hard work will be worth it :)

Olya February 7, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Congratulations! You’re such an inspiration!

Anne Marie Malfi February 7, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Congratulations on this exciting news. I look forward to your masterpiece and for now will continue enjoying all your great recipes here.

diana February 7, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Congratulation Angela! That is such exciting news!

I want to make your Basic Oatmeal Squares but I dont have any flax seed on hand…can I sub in peanut flour or can you suggest some other ideas.

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen February 7, 2012 at 2:08 pm

So happy for you, Angela! 2014 seems so far off, but I’m sure it will be here before you know it. good luck!

Nataliya @irunforicecream February 7, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Congratulations! I love your recipes, so I’m sure your book will do great!

Becca February 7, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Wow! I had no idea the process would take so long. Boo, I thought I’d have my hands on your cookbook sometime this year. Wishful thinking I guess. At least I have the blog to entertain me in the meantime!

katie February 7, 2012 at 2:25 pm

So, so excited for you, Angela! I love to hear this type of great news from bloggers I love! And I can’t wait for what I know will be an awesome cookbook. :)

Hilliary @Happily Ever Healthy February 7, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Fabulous news! Congrats, you deserve it!!

raechel @the rebel grrl kitchen February 7, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Great news, Angela! I can’t wait! Congrats! :)

Michaela February 7, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Awesome! Happy cooking and creating.
Finally. I have been waiting for this announcement for ages, you just NEED a cookbook! I cannot wait for 2013 :)

Shayla @ The Good Life February 7, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Congrats Angela!!! So very happy for you and you certainly deserve it! :)

Sara (The Veggie Eco-Life) February 7, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Congrats!! You really deserve it :) I’m already looking forward to a cookbook full of your healthy and delicious recipes!

Stephasaurus February 7, 2012 at 2:34 pm

This is such exciting news! I’m coming up on my one-year anniversary of reading your blog, and even in just the past year you’ve done so much! Keep it up, girl! :)

Lisa February 7, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Congratulations! Great news! I love it when nice things happen to nice people.

Jaima February 7, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Congrats on this great news! This is a testament to all your hard work and your passion throughout these years. Cannot wait to buy it!

Ana Maria February 7, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Amazing news, so excited for you (and excited for the book!) Congratulations!

hannah alehandra February 7, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Oh, Angela, Congratulations!!! Great news. You deserve it.

Hollie February 7, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Awesome awesome awesome news!!!!!!

katie February 7, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Congrats! I knew this day would come for you! So happy for you, and you deserve it! <3

Angela @ Happy Fit Mama February 7, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Congrats! How exciting! Your hard work and dedication is paying off! Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.

Anni February 7, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Congratulations from me as well :-) Reading about your journey is truly inspirational and
I wish you the best of luck over the coming year :-) Cannot wait to hear about it!

Jen Doyle February 7, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Angela I’ve been a loyal follower of your blog for the last two years, and recommend it to SO many people. I love your stories, and your recipes are the only ones I trust to try out! haha I subscribed to your cookbook emailing list, and would be happy to help in any way with suggestions or feedback. Congratulations and lots of positive vibes as you find your way in completing this cookbook! You have nothing to change, just be yourself and know we all love you and what you do!

Margaret February 7, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Congratulations on such an accomplishment. You are an inspiration in SO many ways.

Marisa February 7, 2012 at 3:00 pm

A big huge congratulations to you! This is awesome news. I look forward to purchasing a copy of your awesome cook book.

Therese February 7, 2012 at 3:02 pm

YAY! Just the news I’ve been waiting for! Congratulations, Angela! It’s going to be a HUGE success! Half my recipes come from you anyway so it’ll be like a natural extension to my meal planning for the week! :)

Bethany February 7, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Congratulations, Angela! Your hard work has paid off. I can’t wait to see your cookbook when it comes out, and I don’t mind waiting until 2014!! :)

Lisa (bakebikeblog) February 7, 2012 at 3:16 pm

What wonderfully super news!!! BIG CONGRATS!

Sierra February 7, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Honestly, this makes my day! I just wish we didn’t have to wait so long! LOL Well, I’m sure time will fly by for you! ;) Congrats, girl…..you are the bomb!

Tracy February 7, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Thats amazing Angela! You go girl :) I honestly can’t wait until your cookbook comes out, I love trying your recipes and have been slowly but steadily fooling my fiance into eating vegan (what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, lol). If you need recipe testers sign me up!

Jennifer February 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Congratulations Angela!! I’m sure this will be an amazing experience for you and a fantastic cookbook. I”m very excited to own it someday!

Carissa Dyck February 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Congratulations!!! This is such exciting news :) Soon I’ll be able to replace my binder of your printed recipes for a fancy book – can’t WAIT!!

Alicia February 7, 2012 at 3:59 pm

You deserve it! You are so deticated to living a healthy life style. I’m sure the book will be wonderful.

Lindsay February 7, 2012 at 4:00 pm

What fantastic news, and I send my sincerest congratulations! I subscribed to the newsletter, and I can’t wait to follow you on this journey and buy the book in two years!

Jen @ The Well Read Fish February 7, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Fantastic news! Your blog totally turned me onto a new lifestyle. . . and to have it in print!?! Yes please!

Rachel R. February 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Awesome – congratulations, lady! I can’t wait to pre-order this one!

Meesh February 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I am so excited for you…and me! I’ll be first in line to buy your cookbook.
Angela, you are amazing :D

Hannah February 7, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Congratulations!!

kerry February 7, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Congratulations! I can’t wait to buy your cookbook! I’d love to have a book of your recipes in my kitchen!!!

Judy February 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Great news Angela! You work hard and deserve it. I will be buying a book for sure.

Allie February 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Congrats on the book,I’m sure it will be amazing!! I signed up for your newsletter – can’t wait to get the first one. :)

lyndsay February 7, 2012 at 4:50 pm

congratulations, angela!!!! i am so excited for you — and for me! it will be great to have your cookbook sitting on my counter :)

amy February 7, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Congratulations!

Stefanie Green February 7, 2012 at 5:03 pm

congrats!!! thats so awesome!

Lauren (PB&G) February 7, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Oh hooray!! Congrats!

It’s a long wait, but well worth it in my opinion!

Will the cookbook be available in the US?

Sonia February 7, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Congrats…Congrats…Congrats…Congrats…!!! :D

marla February 7, 2012 at 5:11 pm

I am sooooooo happy for you my friend. A BIG congrats & I hope to be at the top of your review list to share your book with the world. Best of luck in this journey & I look forward to hearing all about it! ~XO~

Adrianna February 7, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Congratulations! Can’t wait!

Allison Welton February 7, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Exciting! Congratulations!!

Madde February 7, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Congrats! That is so exciting :)

Diana February 7, 2012 at 5:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I basically live on your recipes so I am delighted for you and hope that your prowess in the kitchen continues to bring wonderful opportunities your way, you deserve them all!

Magda February 7, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Congratulations! Can’t wait!

bethh February 7, 2012 at 5:29 pm

congratulations!!! I only recently discovered your blog – I’m doing an experiment in eating vegan, and you’ve been very helpful so far! A cookbook will be wonderful, what a fun project
:-)

Meg @ MegGoesNomNom February 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Wonderful news! So great to see you living our your dream! Congratulations. I can barely wait for the book!

Lori @ RecipeGirl February 7, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Yay! Great news! Best of luck to you!! Set goals for yourself and try to relax once in a while. My manuscript is due in three weeks. It was a ton of work, and there were a few tears along the way, but I have truly loved every minute of the process and can’t wait to see it all come together. Yay for you!!!!!!

Tanya February 7, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Congratulations! That’s really amazing…..you’ve got such a great blog. I can’t wait!!

Maddie February 7, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Congratulations Angela! I’m so excited for you- and I’m so excited that we get to buy a cookbook written by YOU! Good luck with everything!

Ashley February 7, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Can’t wait to buy it! Congrats!

Kirsty February 7, 2012 at 6:02 pm

How exciting …. congratulations!

Emily February 7, 2012 at 6:06 pm

YAHOO!!!! Congratulations and I cannot WAIT to buy my copy of your book!!!!

Kate Sins February 7, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Congratulations, what a wonderful way to start the year. If your blog is any indication, I imagine the book will be phenomenal. Just make sure it’s available in australia!! Hmm, actually that’s what Amazon’s for! So excited to hear about the process.

Lisa February 7, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Congratulations!!!!! So amazing to see a dream come to fruition…awesome! I cannot wait for your book! :)

Jen February 7, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Congrats Angela! That’s so exciting!

Lisa February 7, 2012 at 6:37 pm

That’s wonderful news Angela! I’m already planning to buy three of your cookbooks so I can give one to my mom and daughter, plus keep one for myself!

Balancing Sylvia February 7, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Congratulations! You truly deserve this. I’m looking forward to having an Oh She Glows cookbook in my house and giving one to my newly veganized parents :D So excited for you! Congrats again!

Robin February 7, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Congratulations! I’ll be pre-ordering that book as soon as it’s ready!

philippa_moore February 7, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Oh Ange, what brilliant, brilliant news. I am beyond thrilled for you. What a journey is about to unfold for you! I wish you nothing but success, it is all so well deserved. And please count me in as an enthusiastic UK based recipe tester!! xxx

Honeybee February 7, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Congrats! Your signup form doesnt approve of my email format….is it because of too many requests?

Sarah with Veggie Kids February 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I’m so happy for you! I remember way back when when you said you might do a cookbook and now look at ya! Can’t wait for it…I hope everything goes smoothly.

Ana February 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm

So excited for you! I am sure it is going to be an amazing cookbook!! I love cooking, healthy foods, I love your recipes and would love to e a tester for u if needed at some point of your book development!
Ana

Sarah February 7, 2012 at 7:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! I can’t wait to see the cookbook! It will be fabulous, just like you!

sara February 7, 2012 at 7:10 pm

congratulations! so glad one of your dreams is coming true, you deserve it! i know what i’ll be putting on my birthday wish list in 2014 :)

Zorana February 7, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Congratulations! Well deserved! I rarely buy cookbooks anymore, but I can’t wait to purchase yours.

lindsay February 7, 2012 at 7:14 pm

angela!! so so happy for you. I have collected your recipes so a book is even more fabulous. Congrats!

Therie Smith February 7, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Congrats!:) Can’t wait!

Mo February 7, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Wow…congratulations! I cannot wait to buy it!!!

Sarah February 7, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for the cookbook. I know it’ll be amazing, since so many of your recipes on this blog have become staples at our house (which really says something, considering my hardcore carnivorous hubby!)

Wendy Irene February 7, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Congratulations Angela! I am so very excited for you! You deserve all your dreams to come true *~*

Tamara Paton February 7, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Great news! I used to work for Harlequin and they remain one of my clients. The non-fiction team is awesome and will treat you right.

Congrats!
Tamara

Kimmy February 7, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Yay! This is *super* exciting news!!!
You rock!

Angela Bonnell February 7, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Congratulations! You deserve it! Your recipes are awesome. Can’t wait to buy the cookbook:)

Ricki February 7, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Congratulations, Angela! That is so wonderful. And you made your dream come true–how awesome is that??! :D

Melissa S February 7, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Congratulations!!!! This is sooo exciting!!!!! I cannot wait for your cookbook!!!!

Beth @ Running on Cloud Nine February 7, 2012 at 7:44 pm

A big huge congrats to you, Angela! I am very proud of you and grateful for all you contribute to the healthy foodie blogging world.

Julia February 7, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Congratulations Angela! I’ve been reading your blog for almost 2 years now, and you’ve introduced me to SO many wonderful recipes and products, and your journey to follow your bliss is truly an inspiration.

GlendaM February 7, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Congratulations Angela! That’s wonderful news. I look forward to buying it and trying them all out.

misschels February 7, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Congrats! I too hope one day to have my own cookbook! Fingers crossed!
MANGIA!!!

Katie February 7, 2012 at 8:07 pm

YAY!!!!

Brigid February 7, 2012 at 8:19 pm

So happy for you!!! Bouncing in my chair in anticipation for 2014!

Sylvia February 7, 2012 at 8:27 pm

You know what? Im not one for purchasing cookbooks because I can usually find what I need online for free and if I cant I know enough to wing it. But that said, I would buy your cookbook. I dont think I have EVER made anything from your site that I didnt at least enjoy and most of what I have tried has been phenomenal. I’ve also LEARNED a lot about cooking from you which I cant say I have found from any other recipe or website. So thanks a ton for what you do! I was reading some of your early posts and they had me cracking up. Youre the best!

I wish you the best of luck with your book!!

kristen February 7, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Congrats!!!! So excited about this!!! Your blot brightens my life…I cant even wait for the cookbook…please be sure to incorporate your inspiring pics and funny kitchen mishap! :)

Marcela February 7, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Congrats!! you are a role model for me! hope one day I can write mine ;D
Good luck in this great journey!

Lexa February 7, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! You definitely deserve this.

Your blog has helped me stick to a healthier lifestyle: whether it be through your motivational stories, your recipes, or your workout tips. Keep up the good work ;)

PoochesForPeace(Anna H.) February 7, 2012 at 8:51 pm

YAYYYY!!!! Cant wait cant wait cant wait! :)

Vicki February 7, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Hip, hip, hooray! I’ll be first in line to buy your cookbook! Congrats.

Lindsay @ The Reluctant Runner February 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Congratulations! You deserve it; your recipes are always amazing!

Anna February 7, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Sharing in your joy is reminding me of the movie Julie & Julia!

I usually don’t splurge on cook books ( I get my recipes from your blog! ) but I’ll be buying this one.

How many recipes are you planning to include? How many do you make a day?

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2012 at 7:40 am

I hope to include over 90 recipes, maybe more depending on how many turn out this year :) I usually make a couple each day but that depends on if they turn out…sometimes I cook/bake for 8-10 hours in one day and dont have one thing to show for it. It just depends!

sarah February 7, 2012 at 9:13 pm

I am super excited about this! I have a lot of cookbooks, and it’s been a while since any new vegan cookbook has wowed me, so I can’t wait to see yours!

Angie February 7, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Woo hoo! I can’t wait for the book.

steph @lungesandlunch February 7, 2012 at 9:21 pm

AHHHHH!!! That’s incredible! I can’t say that I’m surprised because you’re a phenomenal person with insanely good recipes. But I’m super proud and pumped for you. :) I can’t wait to order a copy.
xo

[email protected] of Pace February 7, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Long overdue girl! Can’t wait!

Natalie @fitjamericangirl.com February 7, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Wow congratulations. If anyone deserves it, it’s you.

Emily February 7, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Huge congrats, Ange!! Such exciting news. Yours is one of favorite blogs, and I’m sure the cookbook will go above and beyond. Can’t wait for more details! :)

[email protected] February 7, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Congrats, Angela! I have been waiting for you to come out with a cookbook since I first started reading your blog almost 3 years ago. Couldn’t be happier for you! You have inspired me to make major changes in my life the past few years because of the positive changes you’ve made in your own life. So excited for your next endeavor!

[email protected] February 7, 2012 at 9:46 pm

How exciting! I already know I’d love to own a cookbook written by you :)

Sarah @ The Healthy Diva February 7, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Amazing news….I’m so happy for you Angela and I look forward to when the book gets launched x

Amy February 7, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Congratulations Angela! I have been reading your blog from the beginning, and love every recipe that you post! I can’t wait to get my copy in the mail (I am a patient chickpea…) and in the mean time I hope you enjoy the whole process, even though it will be daunting and terrifying at times. You are such an inspiration to me, good luck!

Melissa February 7, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Congratulations!

Red Deception February 7, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Omigosh – I LOVE LOVE LOVE your recipes! I can’t wait for a cookbook. I bet it will be wonderful – with gorgeous pictures with each recipe :)

Keri February 7, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Congratulations! I can’t wait to buy a copy of the cookbook :) You are such an inspiration.

Lindsey February 7, 2012 at 10:04 pm

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! And after all the recipies you have shared with your readers, you deserve this. I can’t tell you how excited I am to own a copy!

Congrats!!

Susan February 7, 2012 at 10:05 pm

That’s fantastic – I can hardly wait. I love your recipes and will definately buy a copy as soon as it is available

Renee February 7, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Congratulations!!!! I’ve enjoyed the recipes on the blog, excited to try recipes from the cookbook!

Sondi February 7, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Awesome! Congrats on a well deserved accomplishment. Will you be needing recipe testers? I’m happy to oblige. :)

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com February 7, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Super amazing news!! Congrats sweetie :)

Jessica February 7, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Congratulations!

Melanie February 7, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Congratulations!! I’m looking forward to your book!! The hardest part will be waiting for it to come out to be able to try out all the great recipes that will be in there…

[email protected] February 7, 2012 at 11:19 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGE!!!!!!!!!

hippierunner February 7, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Congrats! I can’t wait. Your blog is my #1 resource for recipes, I have sooo many printed out. The book will be AWESOME! :)

KellyB February 7, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Hi
Great to hear that “normal people” with hard work can reach great goals!
Makes me want to set my own food “unrealistic” dreams.
thanks

DG February 7, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Congratulations on your cookbook deal!

Next time you are in NY, make sure to try out Peacefood Cafe on 82nd street and Amsterdam. It’s all vegan (and even has some pretty interesting raw offerings). I’d highly suggest trying the chickpea fries, which are extremely good. An attempt at recreating it would make this girl very happy. :)

Megan February 7, 2012 at 11:55 pm

What exciting news – I CAN NOT wait for your cookbook to debut! I’ll be cheering you on the whole way. :)

[email protected] February 8, 2012 at 12:08 am

Congratulations!!! Very happy for you!

Diana February 8, 2012 at 1:44 am

I’m not particularly a very healthy eater but I love coming here to see your recipes and the great step by step with pictures. Your protein bowl w/the yummy tahini dressing recipe has brought kale into my life lol…Cant wait to get a full cookbook..CONGRATULATIONS

Char @ www.charskitchen.ca February 8, 2012 at 1:44 am

yaaayy so excited for you, Angela!

Kari @ bite-sized thoughts February 8, 2012 at 1:44 am

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting :) I’m thrilled for you and can’t wait for the book.

Lexi @ Cura Personalis Foodie February 8, 2012 at 1:57 am

YAYYYYYY congratulations! Can’t wait to read the recipes, see more of your beautiful photos (inner crazy dish lady speaking ;)), and eat along for the ride :)

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes February 8, 2012 at 2:24 am

Yayyyy! Congrats!!!

Angela Felix February 8, 2012 at 2:29 am

Congratulations Ange!
I hope that every recipe has at least one photo with each recipe. I much prefer buying cookbooks that have pictures for all their recipes! That is why I love your blog so much because there are heaps of photos along the way!

Best of luck with it all and much excitment and anticipation waiting over here in Australia for it!!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2012 at 7:39 am

I forgot to mention it, but yes there will be a pic for each recipe (unless it’s like a salad dressing or something small maybe)

Monique February 8, 2012 at 3:58 am

Big congrats!!! How very exciting!!

Eva February 8, 2012 at 4:18 am

Angela, I am so proud of you!
And of course, very happy for you as well – seeing how you are going fulfill one of your dream-goals..!
Thank you very much for sharing this inspiring news and I am looking forward to the book already!

Katie February 8, 2012 at 4:41 am

Hi Ange

I’ve been a long time follower of your blog, but first time commenter tonight (from Australia). Congratulations on such exciting news – you and your blog have been such a huge inspiration to me over the past 2-3 years, and I can’t wait to hold your cookbook in your hands in 2014! You must be absolutely thrilled :)

And thank goodness for us that you’ll still be blogging!

Katie February 8, 2012 at 4:42 am

Haha, hold your cookbook in MY hands!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2012 at 7:38 am

haha thanks Katie!

sportsgirl February 8, 2012 at 6:27 am

Congratulations! I can’t wait to purchase it. I prefer using a cookbook to cook from than looking up recipes online :-)

Jeanette February 8, 2012 at 6:50 am

Congratulations! Some things are worth waiting for!

Alyssa (Down To Earth) February 8, 2012 at 6:57 am

What wonderful news! A big congrats and my best wishes…I can’t wait to hear about the process!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers February 8, 2012 at 7:09 am

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! Your cookbook is going to be wonderful, I can’t wait till it’s published so I can buy a copy!!! Woohoo!!

SamCyn February 8, 2012 at 7:10 am

CONGRATS!! All the best to you ;)

Angelique February 8, 2012 at 7:36 am

Wonderful news, congratulations Ang!
What a fun project for you!
Can’t wait to see your new cookbook!

Monica February 8, 2012 at 7:39 am

Angela, I am super excited for you! Thanks for letting us join you on your adventure through your newsletter :) Your cookbook will be fabulous!!

Ingrid King February 8, 2012 at 7:46 am

Congratulations – how exciting! I just discovered your site, and as a fellow author (of a cat book, not a cookbook) I’m very excited that I’ll get to follow your journey to publication.

Kristine February 8, 2012 at 8:10 am

Fantastic News!!!!!
Congratulations!
May all your dreams come true you have worked hard!

Heather February 8, 2012 at 8:40 am

Just wanted to say congrats. You are amazing in the kitchen; I am not a great recipe follower, but everything of yours I have tried has turned out wonderful (and you make it so easy to follow!). Even the boy in my house (who thinks rare steak and loaded baked potato is a well rounded meal for every day) has at least tried a good majority of your recipes and said they are good. I for one can not wait for the cookbook to come out. I love cookbooks, I find them infinitely more inspiring than just seeing anything on a computer screen. Thanks for teaching me that vegan food does not have to be salad and raw veggies and that anyone that can read can make a delicious vegan meal that even meat lovers can and will eat.

Emily Segal February 8, 2012 at 8:51 am

Mazal Tov Angela! Just DON’T CHANGE! So many blogs I love turn into cookbooks I don’t love. I hope you (and your recipes) will stay exactly as you are.

Jenn February 8, 2012 at 8:57 am

Congratulations Angie! That’s brilliant news, I would certainly make any recipe in a cookbook written by you.
I sent you a post a few months ago now, when things we not going so well, things are much better now and I’m feeling a lot more settled. It’s amazing what positive thinking, healthy eating and exercising can do. I really think exercise and good food helps to contribute to a successful career/ life.
I love your blog, and read it every day. Thank you for all your hard work!

Christine February 8, 2012 at 9:02 am

Wow this is so exciting! I just got finished reading my first vegan cook book. I have a couple more to read but I’m already looking forward to yours! 2014 can’t come fast enough!

Christine February 8, 2012 at 9:08 am

Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you and I cannot wait to buy your cookbook!! :-)

Ashley February 8, 2012 at 9:10 am

Yaey exciting!!!!! :)

suzanne February 8, 2012 at 9:18 am

Congratulations Angela!!!!! I am so happy for you …. and will be so excited to get your new book – I have loved every recipe so far and have made so many of them! You are so inspiring and I am sure your book will do great! Enjoy the process :-)

Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction February 8, 2012 at 9:26 am

How exciting! I have been following your blog for quite some time now and have always thought that you should write your own cookbook! You are very inspirational! Can’t wait to order a copy :)

Varsha February 8, 2012 at 9:40 am

Congratulations!!
Wish you the best of luck. Your book will definitely catch attention.

Irini February 8, 2012 at 9:45 am

wooooo! I’m so excited for you! This has been long awaited! There’s no one that deserves this more than you, and I will def pre-order THE book as soon as it’s available!

Zestful Lou February 8, 2012 at 9:45 am

Wow. What a blessing to be wrapped up in something you love! Congrats.

Carrie @ Kiss My Whisk February 8, 2012 at 9:46 am

Congratulations! Good luck and I look forward to the finished product!

Meghan February 8, 2012 at 9:47 am

Congratulations! I know your book will be amazing and I cannot wait to buy it!

nicole February 8, 2012 at 9:56 am

Congrats! I’m so excited to see the final product – good luck :-)

Dena @ 40 Fit in the Mitt February 8, 2012 at 9:57 am

CONGRATS, now that is one cookbook I cannot wait to get my hands on! You have THE BEST recipes. You should be Glowing about this accomplished!

Merry February 8, 2012 at 10:21 am

I love your blog and can’t wait for your cookbook! Most of my family is vegetarian/ vegan so I could give all of them a cookbook and my Christmas shopping could be done. :)

LizAshlee February 8, 2012 at 10:24 am

Congrats Angela…I am so happy for you..what an amazing journey!

Dana February 8, 2012 at 10:42 am

Wonderful news!! Congrats! I love making your recipes and I can’t wait to buy the book! : )

Sunny February 8, 2012 at 10:43 am

CONGRATS! This is fabulous news and YOU DESERVE IT. I know I can speak on behalf of many, many of your blog followers when I say a cookbook is well worth the wait. Cheers to your hard work!

Helene February 8, 2012 at 11:01 am

Congratulations! Try not to get overwhelmed with producing the end result, but instead allow yourself to enjoy the process.

Kelli February 8, 2012 at 11:39 am

Congratulations, Angela! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! I’m sure you will not need it, but good luck!

Mara February 8, 2012 at 11:49 am

You are so ambitious! Congratulations! What a way to start the new year! And yes it may be a long time but definitely worth waiting for. I CANNOT wait to have my own copy of your publication. Happy cooking, baking, experimenting, writing, and all else that goes into this endeavour.

Stephanie Wolfgang February 8, 2012 at 11:50 am

Congratulations on being able to fulfill what was once merely a pipe dream! You are inspiring me to set and strive to achieve my own goals. Thank you! :)

RachelSD February 8, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Yay, congratulations! Good luck with all of the work, but we’re all looking forward to the outcome! :)

MaryBe February 8, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Such great news! Congrats!

Nikki @ Active Vegetarian February 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Congrats! Well deserved and so inspiring :-)

Natascha Coester February 8, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Congrats :) you have a great blog, I love it.

Michelle February 8, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Congratulations on realising a dream! I for one can’t wait for the cookbook to come out. YAY you!

Tamara February 8, 2012 at 1:28 pm

CONGRATS!!!
to tell you the truth, I’ve been waiting for this day. I need your cookbook in my kitchen badly!!
so happy for you Angela!!!

T

Kaleigh February 8, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Congratulations! SO happy when good things happen to good people! : )

Christina February 8, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Congratulations! This is going to be one phenomenal cookbook!!

Pam Cakes February 8, 2012 at 3:56 pm

You deserve this!
You can count on me to buy at least 5 copies! I can’t wait.

Jackie C February 8, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Sooo Super Excited for you!! It is probably feeling so surreal for you! I’ve been a huge fan of yours and I have been following your blogs and tasty recipes for a couple years now (With 30lb. weight loss results). I am truly excited and cannot wait to pick up a copy when your cookbook comes out. It’s funny I was cooking a few nights ago and and thought “I wonder if she is ever going to come out with a cookbook?” You are truly an inspiration!

Yay!!!! :-D

Kara Bethea February 8, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Great job! I am looking forward to using it!

Susan February 8, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Angela,
Your blog is a joy to read. Your recipes are delightful!!!! I can not wait to see your cookbook.
Congratulations – you deserve it and best of luck with the process

Amy S. February 8, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I’m so excited for an Oh She Glows cookbook! Every one of the recipes I’ve tried has been wonderful! I’ve taken them to lots of potlucks and always point people to your blog when they ask where I got the yummy recipes! Congrats!

Katie February 8, 2012 at 6:32 pm

So excited for you and looking forward to the book!

Nicole February 8, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Congratulations! I’ve been reading your blog off and on through the years, and am so excited you will have a cookbook coming out! I can’t wait! Again, a huge congratulations to you!!

Deirdre February 8, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I’ll be the 327 person to say it, but I the sentiment is geniune: Congratulations- you’ve earned this and I wish you all the best!

Syndie February 8, 2012 at 8:48 pm

That is wonderful news! Congrats on the huge news! You go girl.

Ang W February 8, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Way to go Angela! This is such a big deal!! Thanks for being such an inspiration for me. Your blog and recipes were a major factor in the love for cooking that has really developed in me this past year. And according to the many friends I’ve fed, I’m actually pretty darn good at it! A few years ago, when I was newly married, the thought of cooking dinner gave me anxiety. No joke. So I’ve come a LONG way! Thank-you for being a part of my journey toward a healthier lifestyle and discovering the joy of cooking :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 9, 2012 at 9:03 am

Thank you Ang, that makes me happy to hear!

Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner February 8, 2012 at 9:42 pm

This is so exciting! I know your cookbook will be the BEST cookbook EVER! :D

Angie February 8, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Congratulations Ange!!!! Best of luck!! I cant wait. I will be the first to buy a copy

Adrienne February 8, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Congratulations! What an amazing adventure you’re going to have. Enjoy!

Jennifer February 8, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Congratulations! And lucky for us that we’ll have a wonderful new cookbook to use in our kitchens!

Stefani February 8, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Congratulations and well deserved!

Rebecca @ Naturally Healthy and Gorgeous February 9, 2012 at 8:46 am

What amazing news! What a milestone!

Jen Seth February 9, 2012 at 8:52 am

So excited for you!! I cannot wait, just for the photographs because I know they will be AMAZING!! The recipes are a given, I love everything I make from OSG!!!!!!

Cara February 9, 2012 at 8:55 am

That is WONDERFUL news! I’m so excited for you, and I’m so excited for 2014. You’re going to make a lot of people happy with this. CONGRATULATIONS!

Kath February 9, 2012 at 9:13 am

Congrats Ange!

Christine Gillis February 9, 2012 at 9:19 am

Wow Angela! That is so awesome! So looking forward to your cookbook! I find myself asking…hmmm….what am I going to make for supper and then I say…let’s find something from Angela….there is always something new I haven’t tried! I love how you take pictures along the way and I love that your recipes are common ingredients found in a vegan pantry!

Nicole @ giraffelegs February 9, 2012 at 11:01 am

Congrats!!! I can’t wait to see the finished product =) you deserve it!

Hannah February 9, 2012 at 11:32 am

Congratulations! You have support coming from all around!

Deirdre February 9, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Congratulations! Such exciting news and so deserved! I have been a daily reader of your blog and you are so inspirational and fun to follow along each day! I have just loved reading your journey to health and finding your true passion in life and I cannot wait to buy your cookbook! Congratulations again!

Nicole February 9, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Cant wait to buy the book

Willow February 9, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Congratulations! I can’t imagine how exciting it must be to finally sign with a publisher and get such a huge project underway. I signed up for the newsletter and can’t wait to follow along on your path to publication!

Jasper @ crunchylittlebites February 10, 2012 at 12:44 pm

yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how did I NOT comment on this post, I thought I did. I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you Angela. this is so great…before long and into next year, i;ll have enough savings so that I can make your cookbook my Christmas giftssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Melanie Laperriere Kilian February 10, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Im so happy for you!! you have been my vegan guru since i began my journey to better health and compassion last march. as soon as that book is available for pre-order i will be buying it (im a vegan cookbook junkie lol). again thank you so very much for sharing your life and delicious recipes <3

Shauna February 11, 2012 at 8:38 am

Congrats!! It’s so exciting to actually live out a dream :) May I suggest (and remember all advice is just a suggestion) that you include some of your “oldies but goodies” favorite recipies too. I have my favs of yours in a manilla folder. It would be great to have them all in the BEST cookbook ever too!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 11, 2012 at 10:26 am

I certainly plan on doing that :) Thanks for the reminder!

JenATX February 11, 2012 at 11:09 am

oh Angela, your jokes aren’t lame at all! I love your sense of humor :)

Amanda February 11, 2012 at 11:16 am

I can’t wait!!! Congrats Ange, you’ve worked so hard!

Monique February 11, 2012 at 11:27 am

Congrats! Your book will definitely be worth the wait. :-)

[email protected] Tell Stories February 11, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

Melissa Ulrich February 11, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Dreams can become a reality. How exciting! I am so happy for you! I can’t wait to buy it. :-)

Shelley February 15, 2012 at 11:59 pm

What great news, congratulations!! I will definitely be buying a copy :)

Julie February 18, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Congrats! Can’t wait to buy it :)