News To Share

IMG_9446

A few months ago, I told you that I was in talks with publishers about my cookbook proposal and today I can finally tell you the news after sitting on it for a few weeks.

I’m thrilled to tell you I will be writing my first cookbook!

IMG_2247

Without a doubt, none of this would be possible without YOUR support over the past three and a half years. I’m so grateful for every one of you who have shared your life with me, enthusiasm for my recipes, and tolerance for my lame jokes over the years. ;)

IMG_8515

A few years ago, when I set a goal to write a cookbook (even when it was just an “unrealistic dream”), I knew that the cookbook should reflect your vision too. My goal is to engage you throughout the process in hopes that I will be able to produce a book that you are excited to use in your own kitchen. That’s really all I could hope for.

IMG_9058

To kick things off, I created a cookbook mailing list that you can sign up for if you are interested. I’ll be periodically sending out questionnaires for your feedback, insider info about the book, and some other fun things that I’ll keep under wraps for now! This is the first time I’ve used this newsletter, so if there are any problems you encounter, please let me know. I’ve tested it all morning, but you never know what kinks may pop up.

To subscribe to the OSG Cookbook Newsletter, please fill out the form below. A confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox. Thank you!

Note: If you get sick of me, you can unsubscribe at any time with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Also, my host only accepts 200 subscription sign-ups per hour, so if you are having any difficulty signing up, please try again later.]

IMG_5941

As for me, I’ll be blogging as normal over here…you know, spilling containers of chia seeds, destroying perfectly good kitchen appliances, and finding mysterious substances ground into my slippers. Only this year, I’ll be creating twice as many new recipes than usual (did I really just type that?), keeping half for the book and half for the blog. It’s been a real test of patience so far because I want to share every recipe that comes out of my kitchen the second I taste it.

IMG_1751

Thank you for being part of this journey!

1 Taryn February 7, 2012

Congratulations!

2 Megan Refvik February 7, 2012

Good for you Angela! I hope you are proud of yourself, what an accomplishment!

3 Kelly February 7, 2012

Congrats!! That’s some amazing news :)

4 Tamicka February 7, 2012

Congratulations. I cannot wait for the book already. You make some of the tastiest vegan food out here. Even my hubby eats it and that says a lot from a meat and potato guy. Congrats again!

5 Amy February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!!! Well deserved!

6 Lauren February 7, 2012

Congratulations! That is very exciting news!

7 brandi February 7, 2012

congratulations!!

8 Sera February 7, 2012

Looking forward to your book. have made a ton of recipes from your blog – always pleases and never fails.

9 Tara February 7, 2012

Congratulations!
Can’t wait to see the collection of undoubtedly amazing recipes you put together
. Ohsheglows is my FAVOURITE blog, I’m so happy for you!

10 Michelle February 7, 2012

Even though I have only been reading your blog for the past few months, its so easy to see how talented you are and I am SO excited for you and for all of us who get to buy your cookbook! Congratulations, very very much deserved!!!

11 Cait's Plate February 7, 2012

CONGRATS!! SO well deserved Angela! I can’t wait for it to hit the shelves!!

12 Megan (Braise The Roof) February 7, 2012

Congrats, such great news! Can’t wait to see the finished result (no pressure, though :) )!

13 Carolina February 7, 2012

So happy for you, you really deserve this! I think it’s worth the wait, especially since you’ll keep up your blog :) Yours will be the first cookbook i buy in 2014. Good luck!

14 veganlisa February 7, 2012

Congratulations beautiful, I’m so happy to hear that your dream is coming true. I know it is a lot of hard work so if you ever need a break, a lunch out at Fresh in the city, just let me know.

xo

15 Vicki February 7, 2012

YAAAY!!!! This is such good news. Unlike other bloggers most of your recipes are low in sugar, low in fat and low in tofu/soy. I haven’t been disappointed so far with any of your recipes that I’ve tried so I’m definitely supporting you in this book project :)

Bonne chance!

16 Jen February 7, 2012

Great news! I can’t wait. I think you should include the tomato coconut soup. So fabulous!

17 Jesse (Out To Lunch Creations) February 7, 2012

Congrats, I’m so excited you are writing a cook book because I love your recipes. I hope to write a cook book at some point so I would love to hear about all the trials and tribulations that go into making it happen. How did you decide to go with a publisher over self-publishing? I’m worried that a publisher will restrict my ideas and visions for the book, but I guess that just shows the importance of a good publisher.
I would also love to see blog favorites in the book, it doesn’t have to be all new recipes!

18 Kennedy @ Running After Balance February 7, 2012

Fantastic news, Angela!! This is so well-deserved and I couldn’t be happier for you. I’d say about 50 per cent of the meals I make are yours and they always become my favourites. Can’t wait for the cookbook. Congrats and wishing you all the best through this exciting process!

19 Lauren February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait for the book to come out.

20 Dana February 7, 2012

A huge congratulations!!

I don’t often buy cookbooks because of so many amazing food blogs like yours, but I will definitely buy your cookbook. I am especially looking forward to sharing it with the participants in my Community Kitchen group..many of whom are meat-eaters but I think may be sold on vegan dishes through your wonderful recipes and presentation!

21 Denise February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I can’t wait for your cookbook. I have been cooking and baking since I was a kid and find so much inspiration in your recipes. Thanks for sharing your dreams with us!

22 Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will, of course, being purchasing a copy once it comes out :)

23 Jeanine (The Blue Sash) February 7, 2012

Congrats, Angela! We rely on your recipes often in our house and are thrilled to hear about your cookbook. Having a bound volume full of new OSG recipes will be a great addition to any cookbook collection.

24 Monika February 7, 2012

Congratulations already to that first step!
Hopefully the two years go by quickly and a copy of your book finds its way to Europe (where I live)! ;-)

Good luck, Angela!!!

25 Greta @ Staying Lost February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I’m really excited to see how you approach the writing process, and I will definitely buy a cookbook.

26 skoots1mom February 7, 2012

many ‘food-gratulations’…on your wonderful success…the book will be even more success. your recipes inspire me to better every day!

27 Megan February 7, 2012

Congrats. I know I’ll be one of the first to buy it :D

28 AG (Our Lighter Footsteps) February 7, 2012

Congrats to you! That is the best news and I can hardly wait to buy my copy, as well as copies for all my friends and family. Your recipes definitely deserve to be put in print for all the see. I just know that this is the first of many :)

29 morgan February 7, 2012

yay congrats!!!!

30 Angela Spaid February 7, 2012

I am beyond excited for you! As a registered dietitian, food lover and new vegan/vegetarian enthusiast I for one cannot wait to buy this cookbook! Everyting I have made from your blog is delicious and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next! Congrats!

31 Tonya February 7, 2012

whooo hooo! Congratz and thank you for all the healthy recipes and for including us in the process with the newsletter!

32 Jewels February 7, 2012

Congratulations this is so exciting!!! I will definitely be buying a book and hopefully being a full Vegan by then :)

33 Jess February 7, 2012

Congrats! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to get the book when it comes out : )

34 The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh February 7, 2012

I’m so happy for you!! I know it will be well worth the wait!

I hope this comment goes through…3rd times the charm? :-)

35 Wendy February 7, 2012

Yay! This news makes me very happy!

36 Stephanie @ Legally Blinde February 7, 2012

Congratulations, Angela! This is very exciting news :) I can’t wait to follow along with you during the process! And of course to get the cookbook when it’s published!

37 Ashley Schachter February 7, 2012

This is such wonderful news! I am a huge fan of your blog and have loved every recipe I’ve tried. I especially treasure the emphasis on a balanced, healthful menu and exercise. Contrary to popular belief, not all vegan recipes are healthy :) You’re an inspiration and I can’t wait to buy the cookbook!

38 Jen February 7, 2012

Congratulations on your future cookbook!!! Equally excited for your newsletter too :)

39 Jenny February 7, 2012

Congrats! So exciting! You earned it!!!

40 Cady February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Best of luck with this project and I will look forward to your book.

41 Melanie Barkwell February 7, 2012

Congradulations Angela!! I’ll for sure be in line to get one as soon as it hits the shelves!!

42 Julie (A Case of the Runs) February 7, 2012

Cool! I’ve made a few of your recipes and think they are very good — a cookbook would be great!

43 Liz February 7, 2012

I can’t wait to read it! Congratulations! You deserve it. :)

44 Vicki February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! This is so exciting!!! I personally cannot wait for your cookbook… your blog has literally changed my life in an incredible way… and your receipes are AMAZING! Cant wait for early 2014! :-)

45 Christa Collie February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I am SO excited for your book… you were the very first blogger that inspired me to cook vegan recipes, and inspired me to delve deeper into learning more about becoming vegan. Plus the fact you are Canadian, and one of your favorite restaurants is one of my favs in my hometown (The Coup!!) is even better.

Extremely happy for you, you’ve come a long way! :)

PS I’m coming to Toronto at the end of March… my first time ever and on my own, sans hubby. Any restaurant recommendations other than the famous Fresh of course???

46 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 9, 2012

Hey Christa, I’ve heard http://www.commensal.ca/ is also good! Although I havent been yet. Have fun!

47 Joy J February 7, 2012

That is great news! Every time I try one of your recipes I think, ” Wow! This is great! I wish she had a cookbook!”

48 Andrea February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela!

49 Lauren @ What Lauren Likes February 7, 2012

how exciting!! Congrats :)

50 Lise February 7, 2012

I’m SO happy FOR YOU! I really hope I can buy you’re book. I live in Norway…You’ve been a great inspiration for me, on all aspects of life, body-wise, food, thoughts and reflections. I admire – and thank you for your honesty. I’ve struggeled with ED in my youth and its been a hard and rocky way to get back to life. I now eat vegan and incorporate raw food as well. I enjoy my morning tea wile reading your blogg. Everyday Im like: what kind of beutiful food and sweet writing is on Oh she glows today.
I’ve made a lot of your food. I’ve started up a new tradition in my house. Every month I invite friends over for a vegan potluck, my friends are not vegan, but they enjoy tasting and making vegan food. And I always make a link your website as an inspiration for my friends. I wish you good luck and all the best. Looking forward to your book. Hope it can be shipped all the way to Norway. (Its freezing here as well, so its nice to make all your warming and loving food):)

51 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012

Thank you Lise, what a beautiful comment!

52 Danielle February 7, 2012

Congrats to you!! Can’t wait for this book!

53 Rebekah February 7, 2012

Congrats! You are such an encouragement to us all!

54 Linda February 7, 2012

Congrats Angela! I signed ip for the cookbook newsletter immediately, and will FOR SURE get one of the FIRST books when it is printed. Can not wait!!!!!!!

55 Zoe February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I know your book will be a success. Your site has been the main one I have looked to since turning ‘mostly’ vegan six months ago and every recipe I have tried has turned out exactly as you said it would – and most importantly has been delicious. Just an FYI my favorites so far are the Mushroom Risotto, Brownies and Black Bean and Butternut Squash Burritos.

Thanks and looking forward to the updates!

56 Robyn Battaglia February 7, 2012

I can’t wait for your cookbook to come out. I love your blog. And have made several recipes you have shared and would like to make more. I also love how it’s not overly complicated stuff to make since time is so precious. Best of luck over the next year. I can’t wait to get my hands on your cookbook when it comes out.

57 Emily @ The Swallow Flies February 7, 2012

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I know I’ll LOVE your cookbook as much as I LOVE your blog! Can’t wait!

58 Daisey February 7, 2012

Yay!! That is awesome news. I can’t wait to buy the book!

59 Heidi @ Food Doodles February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I’m so excited for you! And I’m so excited to see the end result. I can only imagine the amount of work you’re already putting into it – it’s going to be awesome :D

60 Lea February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela!!! Beyond exciting!!!!

61 Heidi from BundlesOfHugs February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS on your cookbook deal that is exciting news! *jumps up & down cheering*

62 Juliana February 7, 2012

Congrats Angie! But 2014 isa llong time for me to wait for your recipes, I am glad you are still making food for the blog :-) BTW: who is going to eat all of that?
Congrats again!!

63 Urban Wife February 7, 2012

SO excited for you!!!! Congratulations and remember, when you start feeling overwhelmed/anxious (because it will happen…if it already hasn’t) just remember it will be completely worth it! :)

64 Bailey February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! I’m so happy your dreams are coming true :) Looking forward to the release and to all the “insider information” in the newsletter!

65 Nia Sayers February 7, 2012

How exciting! I just signed up for insider scoops and can’t wait to see how all of this unfolds. Our family is gluten free but I also make a surprising amount of vegan dishes too, so I love that your blog gives me inspiration to keep expanding my repertoire. Good, good, good, good luck this year!!

66 Carrie (Carrie on Vegan) February 7, 2012

This is HUGE and wonderful news, Angela. Can’t wait to see how this wonderful project develops.

67 Heather February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela – such amazing news! Can’t wait for the book & hopefully I’ll see some glo bars in there – just ate the last one from the freezer :(

68 Gini February 7, 2012

Congrats!! That’s some amazing news, can´t wait to have a copy!

69 Mel February 7, 2012

Oh wow and I can’t believe it takes that long. Out of curiosity are you using your own photography?

70 jess @ cupcakes and kale February 7, 2012

SUCH wonderful {and UBER exciting!!} news! many many congratulations angela, however, all that’s coming your way is well deserved with your incredible work ethic, skill & spirit!
xo

71 Karyne February 7, 2012

that’s amazing and well deserved! your site and stories are an inspiration! your recipes = delicious (and healthy)! you’re fantabulous!

72 Lauren @ Oatmeal after Spinning February 7, 2012

Angela, this is amazing!! Congratulations!! I can’t wait for it to be released (though I guess I’m going to have to). It will be so nice to have all of your recipes ready for me to grab all at once! :)

73 Melissa February 7, 2012

This is great news! Congratulations! I love your blog and your recipes, and I wish you the best of luck during the cookbook writing process! Can’t wait to buy the book in 2014!

74 sally February 7, 2012

congrats Angela! i’m very excited for you :)

75 Lacey Ann February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!! I know I’ll need a copy :)

76 Sarah Grubbs February 7, 2012

Congratulations!What an accomplishment! I will be waiting in anticipation. I have been so blessed by your recipes and even the light hearted but personal comments. I am sure the cook book will be outstanding!

77 Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I can’t say that I am surprised because if anyone deserves a deal for a cook book you do!! All the best as you go through the process and I can’t wait to see the finished product :)

78 Maryea @ Happy Healthy Mama February 7, 2012

Congrats to you! Very excitung news!

79 Anna @ The Guiltless Life February 7, 2012

This is SO exciting and every food blogger’s dream. So glad it’s happening for you! I subscribed :).

80 Grace - Love Your Healthy Life February 7, 2012

Yay Angela! I can’t wait to buy your cookbook! Good for you, girl!

81 Alison (Fueling for Fitness) February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Fabulous news :):) Can’t wait for the new recipes on the blog and in the book!

82 Colleen N. February 7, 2012

Congrats Angela! I am so excited for you and your new cookbook! Your blog, story, and amazing recipes have truly tansformed my life. I can’t wait until it comes out!

83 Natasha Cook February 7, 2012

This will be one of the most creative vegan cookbooks on the market! Many Congrats Angela, so proud and elated for you!!!!!!!!! Big hugs.

84 Sabrina @ Radioactive Runner February 7, 2012

CONGRATS, Angela!! That’s so great!!

85 Allison February 7, 2012

Can’t wait! How ca I preorder?….looking forward to the newsletters.

86 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012

Hey Allison, I’ll let you know as soon as pre-ordering is available. I assume it won’t be until fall/winter 2013. :)

87 Cindy February 7, 2012

Cngratualations! I know your cookbook will be awesome. I love all of your recipes and cook from them almost exclusively. But now I will be wondering evertime you post a new recipe, what are you not posting and saving for your cookbook? I have subscribed to you your new site and will be happy to comment/help in any way I can. You have already given so much already.

88 Rachel February 7, 2012

This is such great news! Can’t wait for the new recipes on the blog, and will be eagerly awaiting the OSG cookbook!! Congrats! :)

89 Kelly February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you. I have referred so many people to your site. It’s awesome that you will be putting out an official cookbook. It’s going on my list!

90 Ashley February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I’ve recently had to eliminate dairy and eggs (as well as soy, wheat, beef, chicken, yeast, and peas) for my baby who is intolerant… plus I have a nut allergy. Your website had been incredible for finding delicious meals that I can eat. I’ll definitely be buying your book!

91 Tami Jo Eaton February 7, 2012

How exciting. All I can say first off is that you take some amazing pictures. I am in to pictures. I know pictures can be more expensive, but I want to see what the food is supposed to look like and then I decide if I want to make it or not. I signed up and would love the opportunity to help you do something that I would love to do, but never will.

92 Erin Brown February 7, 2012

So exciting!!!! I can’t wait to buy the book when it comes out in the US!! :-) keep on truckin girl

93 Samantha February 7, 2012

Congrats! Can’t wait.

94 Moni'sMeals February 7, 2012

YAAAAY! Ang I am so thrilled for you! You must be so happy, excited and relieved! I look forward to it.

It is funny and interesting too, last night I had my first meeting to start my e cook book for Moni’s Meals! So I am understanding (somewhat) of what you are feeling, maybe just a bit anyways. :)

you are a SUPER STAR!

Things are happening! Woo-hoo

95 Ashley February 7, 2012

Congrats! I’ll be waiting anxiously for it’s release! Can we preorder now? j/k :)

96 Jane February 7, 2012

Congrats! So excited for you!

97 Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed February 7, 2012

CONGRATS, so happy for you!

98 allison February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Looking forward to your cookbook – I’ve always appreciated how much effort you put into your recipes. They always taste great!

99 Diane February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I am so excitec for you and for me!! I can’t wait :)

100 Kara M. February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see the finished product. I’m not vegan or vegetarian, but I am gradually moving in that direction and I always look to your blog for fun, tasty recipes! :D

101 Sara February 7, 2012

Hooray! It’s about time all your awesomeness was published!

102 Emily February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! You are a such an inspiration to me. You are living proof that dedication and passion can lead to wonderful successes! I wish you all the best with the cookbook. If I can make a suggestion, I’ve been thinking about the calendar in my kitchen, and think it would be so inspirational to have a calendar with one of your recipes for each month. You take beautiful pictures, and you inspire people to cook creatively and eat more healthily. It’s just an idea, but I think if you use current recipes and pictures, it could be a relatively small (compared to the work you are putting into the blog and your cookbook) side project. I know you probably have a million and one ideas for things to work on eventually, but I decided to give you just one more!
-Emily

103 kaila @ healthyhelper February 7, 2012

So much great news in the blog world lately! Can’t wait to see all the delicious food you come up with!

104 britt February 7, 2012

that is awesome news!! i have been reading your blog (and rarely commenting, sorry!) since the first couple of months you started this. it has grown into such a great thing and i think the cookbook will be great :)

105 Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga February 7, 2012

Angela, many many many congratulations! This is fabulous news for you and I’m thrilled that your dream is becoming a reality! Congrats on your partnership with Harlequin and I cannot wait to see the book! Yes, it’s a long process but a worthwhile one and I bet it’s hard wanting not wanting to blog about ALL the goodies coming out of your kitchen and reserving some for the book :)

106 Emily (Edible Psychology) February 7, 2012

Angela, this is SUCH wonderful news! I am so excited for you, and even more excited for me – I can’t count the number of times I check your blog each day, and I can’t wait to have your cookbook sitting on my shelf to use over and over.

You deserve this, and I am so glad to hear your dream is coming true.

~Emily~

107 Mandy Jo February 7, 2012

YEAH! Congratulations Angela! Finally, my 3-ring binder of all of your recipes will turn into an actual book! :) So well deserved!

108 AGS February 7, 2012

Congratulations. What a wonderful moment to share with us this day. Thank you! I LOVE hearing about success (after watching the hard work that went before)!

109 Lauren February 7, 2012

Wow! Fantastic! You’re an inspiration! If we go after what we want and do not give up, we will achieve greatness! :)

110 sophie February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Not an “unrealistic” dream afterall :) Dream BIG or go home :)

111 Stacy @ Say It With Sprinkles February 7, 2012

Congratulations, Angela! I can’t wait to hear more about the writing and publishing process if you’re willing to share, as it’s something I’ve been interested in and thinking a lot about lately!

112 Sarah February 7, 2012

Congrats!!! Soo excited for you!! :):) I will definitely be buying it as soon as it comes out!!

113 Laura February 7, 2012

Congrats! It must’ve been killer waiting to share the news! The two year wait will be hard to bear. Can’t wait to buy it! Already signed up for your newsletter!

114 Destini February 7, 2012

Congrats!! So very happy for you. Can’t wait to get my own copy!!

115 Natalie Cottrell February 7, 2012

Congrats, Angela!! I’m so excited to get my hands on it (you know, after you create it). My boyfriend and I use your recipes all the time and they’re fantastic. You’ve got a great voice and an encouraging perspective. So happy for you! :D

116 Sharon February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m looking forward to your very first cookbook!!!

117 char @ char on a mission February 7, 2012

I’m SO happy you signed with Harlequin!! It’s going to be amazing! And 2 years is worth the wait ;) About those ‘lame’ jokes you claim, they are totally not lame. The other day I was reading my hubby the black bean chili dip post up until the picture and he said, “she’s pretty funny!” So I might start looking like the lame joke maker now! haha

118 Jill February 7, 2012

Congrats! Looking forward to the book. You work so hard and totally deserve all the success that you have coming!

119 Suzanne February 7, 2012

Congratulations! That’s fantastic. Only downside is that we have to wait a year. :(

120 amy February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I’m very happy for you and cannot wait for the cookbook!

121 Gloria February 7, 2012

Yay! Congratulations :)

122 Andrea @ Vegvacious February 7, 2012

Amazing news!!! Congratulations!

123 Danielle February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! I cannot wait for your cookbook to come out – you have made me realize that becoming Vegan does not mean that I am depriving myself. On the contrary, I have enjoyed MANY delicious recipes, and a lot of those have been yours! Thank you so much for all you do! It’s going to be a long two years waiting with much excitement! I feel like a child, waiting for Santa to arrive!

124 Cath February 7, 2012

That’s wonderful! Congratulations!! I’m so excited to buy it, even though it won’t be published for a while. You definitely deserve this, after all the hard work and love you put into your recipes, photos, and food. Will you be doing the food photography yourself?

125 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012

Thanks Cath! I hope to do most of it myself in collaboration with a hired food stylist possibly :) I’ll let you guys know as soon as I figure it all out!

126 Michelle February 7, 2012

Congrats on the cookbook, it will be on my shelf the day it is realeased. I’ve only been cooking from the site for a few months but have already made many great dishes. Making the transition from veggie to vegan isn’t easy but your posts make it better. Thanks for all the healthy eating inspiration.

127 Jessica @ Chockohlawtay February 7, 2012

Eek! CONGRATULATIONS, you must be so relieved.
I signed up, super excited :)

128 jaimie February 7, 2012

A few years ago, I did a vegan cleanse for 40 days as part of a new years transformation yoga class, i only went back to my old diet because i hated soy SO MUCH and never saw a way to keep it up….I recently told my boyfriend if i had known about oh she glows at that time, I never would have started eating animal products again…thrilled for you that you turned this into a reality!

129 Laura @ My Pink Thumb February 7, 2012

That is such amazing news!!! Congratulation! :)

130 Karen February 7, 2012

Wow, wonderful news, Ange! Huge congrats! I’m so excited to see you realize your dream! I love the idea of participating in the process – what fun! And, I for one, will not get sick of you, lame jokes and all! ;) xo

131 Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! Such exciting news, can’t wait for the newsletter (and the book)!

132 vanessa February 7, 2012

You TOTALLY deserve it!! Congratulations. Dreams Come True.

133 Aylin @ Glow Kitchen February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t waitttttttttttttt to make everything!

134 Andi February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I read your blog almost every day and would love to have a cookbook in my own home, can’t wait :)

135 Maggie February 7, 2012

Congrats! I’ve been reading your blog for a long time and just want to thank you for all of the amazing meals I’ve been able to share with friends and family. I can’t wait to buy your first cookbook!

136 Tanya @ the sky and back February 7, 2012

Congrats! That’s so exciting.

137 Kris | iheartwellness.com February 7, 2012

Girl, this is BEYOND Amazing and way to live your dreams, never giving up, listening to your intuition and providing amazing value!!

love you!

xxoo

138 Mary February 7, 2012

Congratulations and I can’t wait to see the finished product!

139 Shanna February 7, 2012

Yay! That is so awesome Angela…Congrats! I am very happy for you and can’t wait to be able to buy your cookbook …it will be a well used addition to my kitchen i’m sure :)

140 Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots February 7, 2012

this is soo amazing congrats!I can’t wait to get a copy when it comes out!

141 Sarah February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Every one of your recipes that I have made has been fantastic, and I am looking forward to many more!

142 Marlene February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! Looking forward to following along and can’t wait to see a fantastic healthy cookbook on the shelves from a fellow Canadian/GTA blogger!

143 Misty February 7, 2012

ANGELA!
This is amazing!!!! Congrats! You are so inspiring! Imagine if you had never had the courage to quit your job and follow your heart to this career path? I don’t know where I would be without your recipes! I’m also glad to hear that you will still be supplying me with my morning guilty pleasure of reading your blog! I know what everyone is getting for Christmas in 2014!!!

144 Carissa February 7, 2012

I’m so excited for you! I love all of your recipes, and I can’t wait to see what else you come up with. The mailing list is a great idea. It’ll be fun to be involved!

145 Madison February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela, I read your blog daily and am also a fellow former NewBrunswicker, Vegan, and foodaholic. I have tried so many of your recipes and they always come out amazing. It is so nice to see someone as sweet as you seem succeed! Good luck with it all!

146 TeenyLittleSuperChef February 7, 2012

Woohoo, it’s about time we all will get to enjoy the awesome-ness of Oh She Glows in cookbook form. I’m so excited for you, that’s awesome. I can’t wait to see what wonderful recipes and tips you’ll have to share that we haven’t already seen. Your’s is probably my favorite vegan blog out there and I know this cookbook is going to be a huge success. Good luck Angela! And congratulations! You deserve it :)

147 CJ February 7, 2012

How exciting! Congratulations :)

148 Christie February 7, 2012

What exciting news – congratulations!! You have worked so hard for this and you totally deserve it. Can’t wait till the book comes out! :)

149 Amber K February 7, 2012

That is so exciting! Congratulations! I have to wait 2 years? Oh no ;) I bet it will be a much longer wait for you, but all of your hard work will be worth it :)

150 Olya February 7, 2012

Congratulations! You’re such an inspiration!

151 Anne Marie Malfi February 7, 2012

Congratulations on this exciting news. I look forward to your masterpiece and for now will continue enjoying all your great recipes here.

152 diana February 7, 2012

Congratulation Angela! That is such exciting news!

I want to make your Basic Oatmeal Squares but I dont have any flax seed on hand…can I sub in peanut flour or can you suggest some other ideas.

153 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen February 7, 2012

So happy for you, Angela! 2014 seems so far off, but I’m sure it will be here before you know it. good luck!

154 Nataliya @irunforicecream February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I love your recipes, so I’m sure your book will do great!

155 Becca February 7, 2012

Wow! I had no idea the process would take so long. Boo, I thought I’d have my hands on your cookbook sometime this year. Wishful thinking I guess. At least I have the blog to entertain me in the meantime!

156 katie February 7, 2012

So, so excited for you, Angela! I love to hear this type of great news from bloggers I love! And I can’t wait for what I know will be an awesome cookbook. :)

157 Hilliary @Happily Ever Healthy February 7, 2012

Fabulous news! Congrats, you deserve it!!

158 raechel @the rebel grrl kitchen February 7, 2012

Great news, Angela! I can’t wait! Congrats! :)

159 Michaela February 7, 2012

Awesome! Happy cooking and creating.
Finally. I have been waiting for this announcement for ages, you just NEED a cookbook! I cannot wait for 2013 :)

160 Shayla @ The Good Life February 7, 2012

Congrats Angela!!! So very happy for you and you certainly deserve it! :)

161 Sara (The Veggie Eco-Life) February 7, 2012

Congrats!! You really deserve it :) I’m already looking forward to a cookbook full of your healthy and delicious recipes!

162 Stephasaurus February 7, 2012

This is such exciting news! I’m coming up on my one-year anniversary of reading your blog, and even in just the past year you’ve done so much! Keep it up, girl! :)

163 Lisa February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Great news! I love it when nice things happen to nice people.

164 Jaima February 7, 2012

Congrats on this great news! This is a testament to all your hard work and your passion throughout these years. Cannot wait to buy it!

165 Ana Maria February 7, 2012

Amazing news, so excited for you (and excited for the book!) Congratulations!

166 hannah alehandra February 7, 2012

Oh, Angela, Congratulations!!! Great news. You deserve it.

167 Hollie February 7, 2012

Awesome awesome awesome news!!!!!!

168 katie February 7, 2012

Congrats! I knew this day would come for you! So happy for you, and you deserve it! <3

169 Angela @ Happy Fit Mama February 7, 2012

Congrats! How exciting! Your hard work and dedication is paying off! Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.

170 Anni February 7, 2012

Congratulations from me as well :-) Reading about your journey is truly inspirational and
I wish you the best of luck over the coming year :-) Cannot wait to hear about it!

171 Jen Doyle February 7, 2012

Angela I’ve been a loyal follower of your blog for the last two years, and recommend it to SO many people. I love your stories, and your recipes are the only ones I trust to try out! haha I subscribed to your cookbook emailing list, and would be happy to help in any way with suggestions or feedback. Congratulations and lots of positive vibes as you find your way in completing this cookbook! You have nothing to change, just be yourself and know we all love you and what you do!

172 Margaret February 7, 2012

Congratulations on such an accomplishment. You are an inspiration in SO many ways.

173 Marisa February 7, 2012

A big huge congratulations to you! This is awesome news. I look forward to purchasing a copy of your awesome cook book.

174 Therese February 7, 2012

YAY! Just the news I’ve been waiting for! Congratulations, Angela! It’s going to be a HUGE success! Half my recipes come from you anyway so it’ll be like a natural extension to my meal planning for the week! :)

175 Bethany February 7, 2012

Congratulations, Angela! Your hard work has paid off. I can’t wait to see your cookbook when it comes out, and I don’t mind waiting until 2014!! :)

176 Lisa (bakebikeblog) February 7, 2012

What wonderfully super news!!! BIG CONGRATS!

177 Sierra February 7, 2012

Honestly, this makes my day! I just wish we didn’t have to wait so long! LOL Well, I’m sure time will fly by for you! ;) Congrats, girl…..you are the bomb!

178 Tracy February 7, 2012

Thats amazing Angela! You go girl :) I honestly can’t wait until your cookbook comes out, I love trying your recipes and have been slowly but steadily fooling my fiance into eating vegan (what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, lol). If you need recipe testers sign me up!

179 Jennifer February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela!! I’m sure this will be an amazing experience for you and a fantastic cookbook. I”m very excited to own it someday!

180 Carissa Dyck February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!! This is such exciting news :) Soon I’ll be able to replace my binder of your printed recipes for a fancy book – can’t WAIT!!

181 Alicia February 7, 2012

You deserve it! You are so deticated to living a healthy life style. I’m sure the book will be wonderful.

182 Lindsay February 7, 2012

What fantastic news, and I send my sincerest congratulations! I subscribed to the newsletter, and I can’t wait to follow you on this journey and buy the book in two years!

183 Jen @ The Well Read Fish February 7, 2012

Fantastic news! Your blog totally turned me onto a new lifestyle. . . and to have it in print!?! Yes please!

184 Rachel R. February 7, 2012

Awesome – congratulations, lady! I can’t wait to pre-order this one!

185 Meesh February 7, 2012

I am so excited for you…and me! I’ll be first in line to buy your cookbook.
Angela, you are amazing :D

186 Hannah February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!

187 kerry February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait to buy your cookbook! I’d love to have a book of your recipes in my kitchen!!!

188 Judy February 7, 2012

Great news Angela! You work hard and deserve it. I will be buying a book for sure.

189 Allie February 7, 2012

Congrats on the book,I’m sure it will be amazing!! I signed up for your newsletter – can’t wait to get the first one. :)

190 lyndsay February 7, 2012

congratulations, angela!!!! i am so excited for you — and for me! it will be great to have your cookbook sitting on my counter :)

191 amy February 7, 2012

Congratulations!

192 Stefanie Green February 7, 2012

congrats!!! thats so awesome!

193 Lauren (PB&G) February 7, 2012

Oh hooray!! Congrats!

It’s a long wait, but well worth it in my opinion!

Will the cookbook be available in the US?

194 Sonia February 7, 2012

Congrats…Congrats…Congrats…Congrats…!!! :D

195 marla February 7, 2012

I am sooooooo happy for you my friend. A BIG congrats & I hope to be at the top of your review list to share your book with the world. Best of luck in this journey & I look forward to hearing all about it! ~XO~

196 Adrianna February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Can’t wait!

197 Allison Welton February 7, 2012

Exciting! Congratulations!!

198 Madde February 7, 2012

Congrats! That is so exciting :)

199 Diana February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I basically live on your recipes so I am delighted for you and hope that your prowess in the kitchen continues to bring wonderful opportunities your way, you deserve them all!

200 Magda February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Can’t wait!

201 bethh February 7, 2012

congratulations!!! I only recently discovered your blog – I’m doing an experiment in eating vegan, and you’ve been very helpful so far! A cookbook will be wonderful, what a fun project
:-)

202 Meg @ MegGoesNomNom February 7, 2012

Wonderful news! So great to see you living our your dream! Congratulations. I can barely wait for the book!

203 Lori @ RecipeGirl February 7, 2012

Yay! Great news! Best of luck to you!! Set goals for yourself and try to relax once in a while. My manuscript is due in three weeks. It was a ton of work, and there were a few tears along the way, but I have truly loved every minute of the process and can’t wait to see it all come together. Yay for you!!!!!!

204 Tanya February 7, 2012

Congratulations! That’s really amazing…..you’ve got such a great blog. I can’t wait!!

205 Maddie February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! I’m so excited for you- and I’m so excited that we get to buy a cookbook written by YOU! Good luck with everything!

206 Ashley February 7, 2012

Can’t wait to buy it! Congrats!

207 Kirsty February 7, 2012

How exciting …. congratulations!

208 Emily February 7, 2012

YAHOO!!!! Congratulations and I cannot WAIT to buy my copy of your book!!!!

209 Kate Sins February 7, 2012

Congratulations, what a wonderful way to start the year. If your blog is any indication, I imagine the book will be phenomenal. Just make sure it’s available in australia!! Hmm, actually that’s what Amazon’s for! So excited to hear about the process.

210 Lisa February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!!!! So amazing to see a dream come to fruition…awesome! I cannot wait for your book! :)

211 Jen February 7, 2012

Congrats Angela! That’s so exciting!

212 Lisa February 7, 2012

That’s wonderful news Angela! I’m already planning to buy three of your cookbooks so I can give one to my mom and daughter, plus keep one for myself!

213 Balancing Sylvia February 7, 2012

Congratulations! You truly deserve this. I’m looking forward to having an Oh She Glows cookbook in my house and giving one to my newly veganized parents :D So excited for you! Congrats again!

214 Robin February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I’ll be pre-ordering that book as soon as it’s ready!

215 philippa_moore February 7, 2012

Oh Ange, what brilliant, brilliant news. I am beyond thrilled for you. What a journey is about to unfold for you! I wish you nothing but success, it is all so well deserved. And please count me in as an enthusiastic UK based recipe tester!! xxx

216 Honeybee February 7, 2012

Congrats! Your signup form doesnt approve of my email format….is it because of too many requests?

217 Sarah with Veggie Kids February 7, 2012

I’m so happy for you! I remember way back when when you said you might do a cookbook and now look at ya! Can’t wait for it…I hope everything goes smoothly.

218 Ana February 7, 2012

So excited for you! I am sure it is going to be an amazing cookbook!! I love cooking, healthy foods, I love your recipes and would love to e a tester for u if needed at some point of your book development!
Ana

219 Sarah February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS! I can’t wait to see the cookbook! It will be fabulous, just like you!

220 sara February 7, 2012

congratulations! so glad one of your dreams is coming true, you deserve it! i know what i’ll be putting on my birthday wish list in 2014 :)

221 Zorana February 7, 2012

Congratulations! Well deserved! I rarely buy cookbooks anymore, but I can’t wait to purchase yours.

222 lindsay February 7, 2012

angela!! so so happy for you. I have collected your recipes so a book is even more fabulous. Congrats!

223 Therie Smith February 7, 2012

Congrats!:) Can’t wait!

224 Mo February 7, 2012

Wow…congratulations! I cannot wait to buy it!!!

225 Sarah February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for the cookbook. I know it’ll be amazing, since so many of your recipes on this blog have become staples at our house (which really says something, considering my hardcore carnivorous hubby!)

226 Wendy Irene February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! I am so very excited for you! You deserve all your dreams to come true *~*

227 Tamara Paton February 7, 2012

Great news! I used to work for Harlequin and they remain one of my clients. The non-fiction team is awesome and will treat you right.

Congrats!
Tamara

228 Kimmy February 7, 2012

Yay! This is *super* exciting news!!!
You rock!

229 Angela Bonnell February 7, 2012

Congratulations! You deserve it! Your recipes are awesome. Can’t wait to buy the cookbook:)

230 Ricki February 7, 2012

Congratulations, Angela! That is so wonderful. And you made your dream come true–how awesome is that??! :D

231 Melissa S February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!!! This is sooo exciting!!!!! I cannot wait for your cookbook!!!!

232 Beth @ Running on Cloud Nine February 7, 2012

A big huge congrats to you, Angela! I am very proud of you and grateful for all you contribute to the healthy foodie blogging world.

233 Julia February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! I’ve been reading your blog for almost 2 years now, and you’ve introduced me to SO many wonderful recipes and products, and your journey to follow your bliss is truly an inspiration.

234 GlendaM February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! That’s wonderful news. I look forward to buying it and trying them all out.

235 misschels February 7, 2012

Congrats! I too hope one day to have my own cookbook! Fingers crossed!
MANGIA!!!

236 Katie February 7, 2012

YAY!!!!

237 Brigid February 7, 2012

So happy for you!!! Bouncing in my chair in anticipation for 2014!

238 Sylvia February 7, 2012

You know what? Im not one for purchasing cookbooks because I can usually find what I need online for free and if I cant I know enough to wing it. But that said, I would buy your cookbook. I dont think I have EVER made anything from your site that I didnt at least enjoy and most of what I have tried has been phenomenal. I’ve also LEARNED a lot about cooking from you which I cant say I have found from any other recipe or website. So thanks a ton for what you do! I was reading some of your early posts and they had me cracking up. Youre the best!

I wish you the best of luck with your book!!

239 kristen February 7, 2012

Congrats!!!! So excited about this!!! Your blot brightens my life…I cant even wait for the cookbook…please be sure to incorporate your inspiring pics and funny kitchen mishap! :)

240 Marcela February 7, 2012

Congrats!! you are a role model for me! hope one day I can write mine ;D
Good luck in this great journey!

241 Lexa February 7, 2012

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! You definitely deserve this.

Your blog has helped me stick to a healthier lifestyle: whether it be through your motivational stories, your recipes, or your workout tips. Keep up the good work ;)

242 PoochesForPeace(Anna H.) February 7, 2012

YAYYYY!!!! Cant wait cant wait cant wait! :)

243 Vicki February 7, 2012

Hip, hip, hooray! I’ll be first in line to buy your cookbook! Congrats.

244 Lindsay @ The Reluctant Runner February 7, 2012

Congratulations! You deserve it; your recipes are always amazing!

245 Anna February 7, 2012

Sharing in your joy is reminding me of the movie Julie & Julia!

I usually don’t splurge on cook books ( I get my recipes from your blog! ) but I’ll be buying this one.

How many recipes are you planning to include? How many do you make a day?

246 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2012

I hope to include over 90 recipes, maybe more depending on how many turn out this year :) I usually make a couple each day but that depends on if they turn out…sometimes I cook/bake for 8-10 hours in one day and dont have one thing to show for it. It just depends!

247 sarah February 7, 2012

I am super excited about this! I have a lot of cookbooks, and it’s been a while since any new vegan cookbook has wowed me, so I can’t wait to see yours!

248 Angie February 7, 2012

Woo hoo! I can’t wait for the book.

249 steph @lungesandlunch February 7, 2012

AHHHHH!!! That’s incredible! I can’t say that I’m surprised because you’re a phenomenal person with insanely good recipes. But I’m super proud and pumped for you. :) I can’t wait to order a copy.
xo

250 Kristen@Change of Pace February 7, 2012

Long overdue girl! Can’t wait!

251 Natalie @fitjamericangirl.com February 7, 2012

Wow congratulations. If anyone deserves it, it’s you.

252 Emily February 7, 2012

Huge congrats, Ange!! Such exciting news. Yours is one of favorite blogs, and I’m sure the cookbook will go above and beyond. Can’t wait for more details! :)

253 Laura@mypurposefullife February 7, 2012

Congrats, Angela! I have been waiting for you to come out with a cookbook since I first started reading your blog almost 3 years ago. Couldn’t be happier for you! You have inspired me to make major changes in my life the past few years because of the positive changes you’ve made in your own life. So excited for your next endeavor!

254 Annie@stronghealthyfit February 7, 2012

How exciting! I already know I’d love to own a cookbook written by you :)

255 Sarah @ The Healthy Diva February 7, 2012

Amazing news….I’m so happy for you Angela and I look forward to when the book gets launched x

256 Amy February 7, 2012

Congratulations Angela! I have been reading your blog from the beginning, and love every recipe that you post! I can’t wait to get my copy in the mail (I am a patient chickpea…) and in the mean time I hope you enjoy the whole process, even though it will be daunting and terrifying at times. You are such an inspiration to me, good luck!

257 Melissa February 7, 2012

Congratulations!

258 Red Deception February 7, 2012

Omigosh – I LOVE LOVE LOVE your recipes! I can’t wait for a cookbook. I bet it will be wonderful – with gorgeous pictures with each recipe :)

259 Keri February 7, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait to buy a copy of the cookbook :) You are such an inspiration.

260 Lindsey February 7, 2012

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! And after all the recipies you have shared with your readers, you deserve this. I can’t tell you how excited I am to own a copy!

Congrats!!

261 Susan February 7, 2012

That’s fantastic – I can hardly wait. I love your recipes and will definately buy a copy as soon as it is available

262 Renee February 7, 2012

Congratulations!!!! I’ve enjoyed the recipes on the blog, excited to try recipes from the cookbook!

263 Sondi February 7, 2012

Awesome! Congrats on a well deserved accomplishment. Will you be needing recipe testers? I’m happy to oblige. :)

264 Kiran @ KiranTarun.com February 7, 2012

Super amazing news!! Congrats sweetie :)

265 Jessica February 7, 2012

Congratulations!

266 Melanie February 7, 2012

Congratulations!! I’m looking forward to your book!! The hardest part will be waiting for it to come out to be able to try out all the great recipes that will be in there…

267 Allie@LiveLaughEat February 7, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGE!!!!!!!!!

268 hippierunner February 7, 2012

Congrats! I can’t wait. Your blog is my #1 resource for recipes, I have sooo many printed out. The book will be AWESOME! :)

269 KellyB February 7, 2012

Hi
Great to hear that “normal people” with hard work can reach great goals!
Makes me want to set my own food “unrealistic” dreams.
thanks

270 DG February 7, 2012

Congratulations on your cookbook deal!

Next time you are in NY, make sure to try out Peacefood Cafe on 82nd street and Amsterdam. It’s all vegan (and even has some pretty interesting raw offerings). I’d highly suggest trying the chickpea fries, which are extremely good. An attempt at recreating it would make this girl very happy. :)

271 Megan February 7, 2012

What exciting news – I CAN NOT wait for your cookbook to debut! I’ll be cheering you on the whole way. :)

272 Anastasia@healthymamainfo.com February 8, 2012

Congratulations!!! Very happy for you!

273 Diana February 8, 2012

I’m not particularly a very healthy eater but I love coming here to see your recipes and the great step by step with pictures. Your protein bowl w/the yummy tahini dressing recipe has brought kale into my life lol…Cant wait to get a full cookbook..CONGRATULATIONS

274 Char @ www.charskitchen.ca February 8, 2012

yaaayy so excited for you, Angela!

275 Kari @ bite-sized thoughts February 8, 2012

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting :) I’m thrilled for you and can’t wait for the book.

276 Lexi @ Cura Personalis Foodie February 8, 2012

YAYYYYYY congratulations! Can’t wait to read the recipes, see more of your beautiful photos (inner crazy dish lady speaking ;)), and eat along for the ride :)

277 Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes February 8, 2012

Yayyyy! Congrats!!!

278 Angela Felix February 8, 2012

Congratulations Ange!
I hope that every recipe has at least one photo with each recipe. I much prefer buying cookbooks that have pictures for all their recipes! That is why I love your blog so much because there are heaps of photos along the way!

Best of luck with it all and much excitment and anticipation waiting over here in Australia for it!!!

279 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2012

I forgot to mention it, but yes there will be a pic for each recipe (unless it’s like a salad dressing or something small maybe)

280 Monique February 8, 2012

Big congrats!!! How very exciting!!

281 Eva February 8, 2012

Angela, I am so proud of you!
And of course, very happy for you as well – seeing how you are going fulfill one of your dream-goals..!
Thank you very much for sharing this inspiring news and I am looking forward to the book already!

282 Katie February 8, 2012

Hi Ange

I’ve been a long time follower of your blog, but first time commenter tonight (from Australia). Congratulations on such exciting news – you and your blog have been such a huge inspiration to me over the past 2-3 years, and I can’t wait to hold your cookbook in your hands in 2014! You must be absolutely thrilled :)

And thank goodness for us that you’ll still be blogging!

283 Katie February 8, 2012

Haha, hold your cookbook in MY hands!

284 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 8, 2012

haha thanks Katie!

285 sportsgirl February 8, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t wait to purchase it. I prefer using a cookbook to cook from than looking up recipes online :-)

286 Jeanette February 8, 2012

Congratulations! Some things are worth waiting for!

287 Alyssa (Down To Earth) February 8, 2012

What wonderful news! A big congrats and my best wishes…I can’t wait to hear about the process!

288 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers February 8, 2012

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! Your cookbook is going to be wonderful, I can’t wait till it’s published so I can buy a copy!!! Woohoo!!

289 SamCyn February 8, 2012

CONGRATS!! All the best to you ;)

290 Angelique February 8, 2012

Wonderful news, congratulations Ang!
What a fun project for you!
Can’t wait to see your new cookbook!

291 Monica February 8, 2012

Angela, I am super excited for you! Thanks for letting us join you on your adventure through your newsletter :) Your cookbook will be fabulous!!

292 Ingrid King February 8, 2012

Congratulations – how exciting! I just discovered your site, and as a fellow author (of a cat book, not a cookbook) I’m very excited that I’ll get to follow your journey to publication.

293 Kristine February 8, 2012

Fantastic News!!!!!
Congratulations!
May all your dreams come true you have worked hard!

294 Heather February 8, 2012

Just wanted to say congrats. You are amazing in the kitchen; I am not a great recipe follower, but everything of yours I have tried has turned out wonderful (and you make it so easy to follow!). Even the boy in my house (who thinks rare steak and loaded baked potato is a well rounded meal for every day) has at least tried a good majority of your recipes and said they are good. I for one can not wait for the cookbook to come out. I love cookbooks, I find them infinitely more inspiring than just seeing anything on a computer screen. Thanks for teaching me that vegan food does not have to be salad and raw veggies and that anyone that can read can make a delicious vegan meal that even meat lovers can and will eat.

295 Emily Segal February 8, 2012

Mazal Tov Angela! Just DON’T CHANGE! So many blogs I love turn into cookbooks I don’t love. I hope you (and your recipes) will stay exactly as you are.

296 Jenn February 8, 2012

Congratulations Angie! That’s brilliant news, I would certainly make any recipe in a cookbook written by you.
I sent you a post a few months ago now, when things we not going so well, things are much better now and I’m feeling a lot more settled. It’s amazing what positive thinking, healthy eating and exercising can do. I really think exercise and good food helps to contribute to a successful career/ life.
I love your blog, and read it every day. Thank you for all your hard work!

297 Christine February 8, 2012

Wow this is so exciting! I just got finished reading my first vegan cook book. I have a couple more to read but I’m already looking forward to yours! 2014 can’t come fast enough!

298 Christine February 8, 2012

Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you and I cannot wait to buy your cookbook!! :-)

299 Ashley February 8, 2012

Yaey exciting!!!!! :)

300 suzanne February 8, 2012

Congratulations Angela!!!!! I am so happy for you …. and will be so excited to get your new book – I have loved every recipe so far and have made so many of them! You are so inspiring and I am sure your book will do great! Enjoy the process :-)

301 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction February 8, 2012

How exciting! I have been following your blog for quite some time now and have always thought that you should write your own cookbook! You are very inspirational! Can’t wait to order a copy :)

302 Varsha February 8, 2012

Congratulations!!
Wish you the best of luck. Your book will definitely catch attention.

303 Irini February 8, 2012

wooooo! I’m so excited for you! This has been long awaited! There’s no one that deserves this more than you, and I will def pre-order THE book as soon as it’s available!

304 Zestful Lou February 8, 2012

Wow. What a blessing to be wrapped up in something you love! Congrats.

305 Carrie @ Kiss My Whisk February 8, 2012

Congratulations! Good luck and I look forward to the finished product!

306 Meghan February 8, 2012

Congratulations! I know your book will be amazing and I cannot wait to buy it!

307 nicole February 8, 2012

Congrats! I’m so excited to see the final product – good luck :-)

308 Dena @ 40 Fit in the Mitt February 8, 2012

CONGRATS, now that is one cookbook I cannot wait to get my hands on! You have THE BEST recipes. You should be Glowing about this accomplished!

309 Merry February 8, 2012

I love your blog and can’t wait for your cookbook! Most of my family is vegetarian/ vegan so I could give all of them a cookbook and my Christmas shopping could be done. :)

310 LizAshlee February 8, 2012

Congrats Angela…I am so happy for you..what an amazing journey!

311 Dana February 8, 2012

Wonderful news!! Congrats! I love making your recipes and I can’t wait to buy the book! : )

312 Sunny February 8, 2012

CONGRATS! This is fabulous news and YOU DESERVE IT. I know I can speak on behalf of many, many of your blog followers when I say a cookbook is well worth the wait. Cheers to your hard work!

313 Helene February 8, 2012

Congratulations! Try not to get overwhelmed with producing the end result, but instead allow yourself to enjoy the process.

314 Kelli February 8, 2012

Congratulations, Angela! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! I’m sure you will not need it, but good luck!

315 Mara February 8, 2012

You are so ambitious! Congratulations! What a way to start the new year! And yes it may be a long time but definitely worth waiting for. I CANNOT wait to have my own copy of your publication. Happy cooking, baking, experimenting, writing, and all else that goes into this endeavour.

316 Stephanie Wolfgang February 8, 2012

Congratulations on being able to fulfill what was once merely a pipe dream! You are inspiring me to set and strive to achieve my own goals. Thank you! :)

317 RachelSD February 8, 2012

Yay, congratulations! Good luck with all of the work, but we’re all looking forward to the outcome! :)

318 MaryBe February 8, 2012

Such great news! Congrats!

319 Nikki @ Active Vegetarian February 8, 2012

Congrats! Well deserved and so inspiring :-)

320 Natascha Coester February 8, 2012

Congrats :) you have a great blog, I love it.

321 Michelle February 8, 2012

Congratulations on realising a dream! I for one can’t wait for the cookbook to come out. YAY you!

322 Tamara February 8, 2012

CONGRATS!!!
to tell you the truth, I’ve been waiting for this day. I need your cookbook in my kitchen badly!!
so happy for you Angela!!!

T

323 Kaleigh February 8, 2012

Congratulations! SO happy when good things happen to good people! : )

324 Christina February 8, 2012

Congratulations! This is going to be one phenomenal cookbook!!

325 Pam Cakes February 8, 2012

You deserve this!
You can count on me to buy at least 5 copies! I can’t wait.

326 Jackie C February 8, 2012

Sooo Super Excited for you!! It is probably feeling so surreal for you! I’ve been a huge fan of yours and I have been following your blogs and tasty recipes for a couple years now (With 30lb. weight loss results). I am truly excited and cannot wait to pick up a copy when your cookbook comes out. It’s funny I was cooking a few nights ago and and thought “I wonder if she is ever going to come out with a cookbook?” You are truly an inspiration!

Yay!!!! :-D

327 Kara Bethea February 8, 2012

Great job! I am looking forward to using it!

328 Susan February 8, 2012

Angela,
Your blog is a joy to read. Your recipes are delightful!!!! I can not wait to see your cookbook.
Congratulations – you deserve it and best of luck with the process

329 Amy S. February 8, 2012

I’m so excited for an Oh She Glows cookbook! Every one of the recipes I’ve tried has been wonderful! I’ve taken them to lots of potlucks and always point people to your blog when they ask where I got the yummy recipes! Congrats!

330 Katie February 8, 2012

So excited for you and looking forward to the book!

331 Nicole February 8, 2012

Congratulations! I’ve been reading your blog off and on through the years, and am so excited you will have a cookbook coming out! I can’t wait! Again, a huge congratulations to you!!

332 Deirdre February 8, 2012

I’ll be the 327 person to say it, but I the sentiment is geniune: Congratulations- you’ve earned this and I wish you all the best!

333 Syndie February 8, 2012

That is wonderful news! Congrats on the huge news! You go girl.

334 Ang W February 8, 2012

Way to go Angela! This is such a big deal!! Thanks for being such an inspiration for me. Your blog and recipes were a major factor in the love for cooking that has really developed in me this past year. And according to the many friends I’ve fed, I’m actually pretty darn good at it! A few years ago, when I was newly married, the thought of cooking dinner gave me anxiety. No joke. So I’ve come a LONG way! Thank-you for being a part of my journey toward a healthier lifestyle and discovering the joy of cooking :)

335 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 9, 2012

Thank you Ang, that makes me happy to hear!

336 Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner February 8, 2012

This is so exciting! I know your cookbook will be the BEST cookbook EVER! :D

337 Angie February 8, 2012

Congratulations Ange!!!! Best of luck!! I cant wait. I will be the first to buy a copy

338 Adrienne February 8, 2012

Congratulations! What an amazing adventure you’re going to have. Enjoy!

339 Jennifer February 8, 2012

Congratulations! And lucky for us that we’ll have a wonderful new cookbook to use in our kitchens!

340 Stefani February 8, 2012

Congratulations and well deserved!

341 Rebecca @ Naturally Healthy and Gorgeous February 9, 2012

What amazing news! What a milestone!

342 Jen Seth February 9, 2012

So excited for you!! I cannot wait, just for the photographs because I know they will be AMAZING!! The recipes are a given, I love everything I make from OSG!!!!!!

343 Cara February 9, 2012

That is WONDERFUL news! I’m so excited for you, and I’m so excited for 2014. You’re going to make a lot of people happy with this. CONGRATULATIONS!

344 Kath February 9, 2012

Congrats Ange!

345 Christine Gillis February 9, 2012

Wow Angela! That is so awesome! So looking forward to your cookbook! I find myself asking…hmmm….what am I going to make for supper and then I say…let’s find something from Angela….there is always something new I haven’t tried! I love how you take pictures along the way and I love that your recipes are common ingredients found in a vegan pantry!

346 Nicole @ giraffelegs February 9, 2012

Congrats!!! I can’t wait to see the finished product =) you deserve it!

347 Hannah February 9, 2012

Congratulations! You have support coming from all around!

348 Deirdre February 9, 2012

Congratulations! Such exciting news and so deserved! I have been a daily reader of your blog and you are so inspirational and fun to follow along each day! I have just loved reading your journey to health and finding your true passion in life and I cannot wait to buy your cookbook! Congratulations again!

349 Nicole February 9, 2012

Cant wait to buy the book

350 Willow February 9, 2012

Congratulations! I can’t imagine how exciting it must be to finally sign with a publisher and get such a huge project underway. I signed up for the newsletter and can’t wait to follow along on your path to publication!

351 Jasper @ crunchylittlebites February 10, 2012

yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how did I NOT comment on this post, I thought I did. I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you Angela. this is so great…before long and into next year, i;ll have enough savings so that I can make your cookbook my Christmas giftssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

352 Melanie Laperriere Kilian February 10, 2012

Im so happy for you!! you have been my vegan guru since i began my journey to better health and compassion last march. as soon as that book is available for pre-order i will be buying it (im a vegan cookbook junkie lol). again thank you so very much for sharing your life and delicious recipes <3

353 Shauna February 11, 2012

Congrats!! It’s so exciting to actually live out a dream :) May I suggest (and remember all advice is just a suggestion) that you include some of your “oldies but goodies” favorite recipies too. I have my favs of yours in a manilla folder. It would be great to have them all in the BEST cookbook ever too!

354 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 11, 2012

I certainly plan on doing that :) Thanks for the reminder!

355 JenATX February 11, 2012

oh Angela, your jokes aren’t lame at all! I love your sense of humor :)

356 Amanda February 11, 2012

I can’t wait!!! Congrats Ange, you’ve worked so hard!

357 Monique February 11, 2012

Congrats! Your book will definitely be worth the wait. :-)

358 Sam@I Tell Stories February 11, 2012

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

359 Melissa Ulrich February 11, 2012

Dreams can become a reality. How exciting! I am so happy for you! I can’t wait to buy it. :-)

360 Shelley February 15, 2012

What great news, congratulations!! I will definitely be buying a copy :)

361 Julie February 18, 2012

Congrats! Can’t wait to buy it :)