As Seen On Pinterest

It’s no secret that I love Pinterest. One of the reasons why I love it so much is because there are so many cool tutorials for DIY projects! No matter what you are looking for, chances are there is someone to guide you through it. It’s also a great place to find inspiration for all kinds of hobbies like photography, cooking, travel, fashion, house & home decor, and more.

Here are some of the things I’m loving on Pinterest right now. It’s pretty random, so strap on your seat belt!

DIY dry erase board from Makes and Takes

235663309 lWmjSVI8 c   As Seen On Pinterest

Fun mason jars- Use a glue gun to write/make designs on plain jars before painting them. – from Pure and Noble

jars1   As Seen On Pinterest

Funky Clock from Doug’s Word Clocks

vinylclock   As Seen On Pinterest

Bored jar: if a kid complains of boredom they have to pick a slip & do the activity, good or bad. it might be going for ice cream, it might be cleaning their room.  from Shaydes of Life

IMG 0292   As Seen On Pinterest

Beautiful entryway

477378976 vWsm7bM6 c   As Seen On Pinterest

Pink Chest from Tumblr.com

477376617 RTDNWMXR c   As Seen On Pinterest

Kitchen Chalkboard from My Ideal Home (<—really cool site)

477397045 3oFlHi0K c   As Seen On Pinterest

Kitty shadow from Pretty Life

110656894 GOl7HSMO c   As Seen On Pinterest

Umbrella from Urban Outfitters:

208399476 wi8D09jG c   As Seen On Pinterest

Leg Warmers from American Apparel:

serve.asp    As Seen On Pinterest

How to make Boot Socks from a sweater by Made By Lex:

bootsvintage e1319116495430   As Seen On Pinterest

Red rain boots from Target:

315225371 YGnS6Dog c   As Seen On Pinterest

How to tie the perfect scarf:

168086749 mtL46ckw c   As Seen On Pinterest

The Vegan Food Pyramid

203356952 zbH48c7U c   As Seen On Pinterest

How to keep salad fresh? from Salad In A Jar

110359127 IYVpXDVb c   As Seen On Pinterest

How to swirl coloured icing tutorial from Our Best Bites

IMG 2888 e1312938460456   As Seen On Pinterest

Portable snack idea…love this! from Choose to Thrive

257633348 BECHm2GM c   As Seen On Pinterest

Cranberry Margarita by Ezra Pound Cake…so making some kind of cranberry cocktail like this soon!

cranberry margarita 3   As Seen On Pinterest

Motto from Inspired by this feeling (originally from Gracie)

166490975 1QZ9AbwV c   As Seen On Pinterest

Happiness from ache.

72445255 t5sb6BXR c   As Seen On Pinterest

Elizabeth Kubler Ros quote:

73316149 mKdhJAvX c   As Seen On Pinterest

and Pogs from here:

tumblr lt1lriBAM41qahhxwo1 500   As Seen On Pinterest

hahah…oh memories!

What are you loving on Pinterest? Feel free to link to your boards!

kalli November 13, 2011

i am loving pinning too! so fun and relaxing…….just wanted to tell you i made your vegan lasagna last night and it was a huge hit with a meat eating brother in law and my hubs and i made your pumpkin donuts for bfast and they were so good and powered me though a 10 mile run fabulously. thanks angela your recipes are just amazing. we toasted you at dinner :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 13, 2011

Hey Kalli, I’m so happy to hear that both recipes were enjoyed! Thanks for letting me know. :) Congrats on your 10 miler btw!

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes November 13, 2011

How cool! I am checking these out! Love the cool clock :)

Magda November 13, 2011

I love shopping list on the wall and the clock :) Such creative ideas.

The healthy hipster November 13, 2011

I love the online DIY community! So cost efficient and motivating!

Urban Wife November 13, 2011

Fellow Pinterest addict here! I am loving the holiday stuff right now especially DIY gifts. In fact, I’ve taken up knitting as a new hobby! Here’s my board –> http://pinterest.com/urbanwife/

Evan Thomas November 13, 2011

I found this on Tumblr but posted it on Pinterest. Best family Halloween costume idea ever? http://pinterest.com/pin/174796029256912261/

Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans November 13, 2011

Love, love, LOVE Pinterest!! Now that I have an app for it I am pinning all the time :)

My favorites are the cute pet photos, women’s fashion and the inspirations quotes.

Keri @ Blue-Eyed Runner November 13, 2011

I am obsessed with using Pinterest for wedding planning! http://pinterest.com/blueeyedrunner/

tracy November 13, 2011

I am making the dry erase board for gifts. They are under 4.00. Awesome.

Jessica @ Chockohlawtay November 13, 2011

I am loving everything you put up (especially that funky clock… I want it now!). I have never been on Pinterest (*gasps*)…

but clearly I should!

char @ char on a mission November 13, 2011

Ok, clearly I’m going about Pinterest the wrong way – had I know this is how cool it can be (on top of finding pictures around the web that I like and posting to Pinterest), then I would have been spending more time on it sooner. Totally finding that addicting key to the website that I’ve missed all this time.

Love the vegan food pyramid!

Jamie @ Don't Forget The Cinnamon November 13, 2011

Thanks so much for sharing! I especially love the funky clock and the kitchen chalkboard! My favorite find has been this crochet scarf pattern: http://peoplewebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/pattern-chunky-circle-scarf.html

Savannah @ Sweet and Savvy November 13, 2011

The kitchen chalkboard is awesome!! And I recently picked up a very similar umbrella from Target for much cheaper! :) I love it!

Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco November 13, 2011

Gosh, I need to get onto the Pinterest bandwagon. By the way, *random question alert* how do you change link color in Thesis? Do I have to go into the CSS? I was just think how fabuous your green links look…

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 13, 2011

I’m not certain as Eric did it, but I will ask him when he gets home and get back to you!

Lindsay Loves Veggies November 13, 2011

Love it! Pinterest is quickly becoming one of my obsessions as well. I’ve mostly been using it for holiday crafts and workout ideas so far. I love the vegan food pyramid you pinned, it’s definitely cool! I also might have to use that scarf tutorial you posted on there! :)

Brittney @ Brittney Breathing November 13, 2011

I am OBSESSED with pinterest!!!! I seriously have to pull myself away sometimes because there are so many fun ideas! Here’s my boards if you want to look! http://pinterest.com/brittneylhorn/

Alyssa (Down To Earth) November 13, 2011

This is a fun post :) I especially like the quote abut “oh wells” and “what ifs”

Katie November 13, 2011

I absolutely love Pinterest! I seriously need to find a way to get paid to pin….

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 13, 2011

haha now that would be nice!

JT @ The Faux Foodie Girl November 13, 2011

I love Pinterest, too. So many amazing creative ideas. I can get lost pinning :)

katie@ KatieDid November 13, 2011

ohh thanks for sharing these, pinning some right now! I’m loving exercise motivation on pinterest.

Amanda November 13, 2011

I love the idea for the “bored jar”. That would have come in handy when my brother and I were kids…I feel like one of us was always complaining to my parents that we were bored. I think it was just a way to convince them to let us have friends over most of the time. :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 13, 2011

I know us too…I bet my mom wishes she had one of those!

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) November 13, 2011

I could spend all day looking at Pinterest. Love so many of the ones you posted, especially the kitchen chalkboard and kitty. Creativity is alive and kickin’ on Pinterest. Awesomeness.

Emily November 13, 2011

I LOVE PINTEREST! Awesome ideas. I love the dry erase board idea!

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan November 13, 2011

Awesome stuff! I LOVE that clock!
I finally joined Pinterest, and now I see what all the fuss is about… :)
Follow me! http://pinterest.com/almostveganchef/

Kaila @healthyhelperblog! November 13, 2011

I love pinterest!! So much cool stuff on there!! I love the scarf tying demo and the funky clock!!

kathleen @ the daily crumb November 13, 2011

i love the “bored” jar… and all of those quotes! pinterest is such a time sucker in my life these days :)

Marcy November 13, 2011

I love this collection, especially the bored jar. I think my kids would really get into the chance to do something fun, but would they risk getting “clean your room”? I have just started fooling around with Pinterest. Here is my “Looks delicious” board: http://pinterest.com/marcytootimid/looks-delicious/

Natalcho @ Tomatoes Rock November 13, 2011

Oh I love pinterest too! It is full of inspiration no matter the topic!

Here are my pin boards: http://pinterest.com/natalcho/

Moni'sMeals November 13, 2011

This is the coolest post I have seen in awhile. THANK You Ang for putting it all together. Such amazing ideas, wow.

I still have not even checked out Pinterest because it is just one more thing, I do not want to be obsessed with, haha!

Marian November 13, 2011

i’m obsessed with pinterest as well! who isn’t?! And just the sweater socks alone makes pinterest worth every wasted minute!:)
HAve a wonderful Sunday Angela:) and I’m making one of your soups tonight for our family dinner, and can’t wait to share it with them.

Amy November 13, 2011

Just going to repeat what everyone else said: I loooove Pinterest!

Another tip for keeping salad fresh longer: wash it, dry it, wrap it up in paper towel, and store in a ziplock bag. Keeps *forever*. Of course, not as eco-friendly as keeping it in a jar — I’d be curious to see which lasts longer.

Lizzie November 13, 2011

Angela – I suspect the repins from your boards are going to be aplenty today!! There are some really cool ideas here. One I have seen before and love is that kitchen blackboard. Hopefully the next place we buy/move to will have room for one. Not really fitting in our little kitchen at the moment :)

Diana November 13, 2011

Pinterest is such an inspiring place! Whether I get ideas for home decor, good eats, re-mixing my wardrobe, or a quotation to kick me in the bottom…it all motivates me to make my life a little more special!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin November 13, 2011

I haven’t joined Pinterest because I have a feeling once I do, I’ll never get anything productive done! I love seeing all the fun DIY projects. :D

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table November 13, 2011

Ha – I just posted about my addiction to Pinterest and how I’m using it for workout inspiration.

That chalk wall is awesome – I pinned a couple DIY option for that one. The cranberry margarita you found looks ah-mazing. :)

Sarah with Veggie Kids November 13, 2011

I love all of those!! I wrote an article a while back about that same vegan food pyramid and someone brought a more updated version to my attention called “Power Plate” developed by a group of knowledgable doctors-here’s the link http://pcrm.org/health/diets/pplate/power-plate. I have post coming up about it on my Veggie Kids.

Lia November 13, 2011

I’ve never actually checked out pintrest before, only heard about it, and now I’ve just spent 1.5 hours completely engulfed in it! Wow, I love it! I love your choices too btw. We have similar tastes :D The DIY stuff is awesome!

Katie November 13, 2011

Great pins!!! I’m going to have to start following you – and pinning the recipes of yours that I want to try! :) If you are interested, you can follow me too – I pin lots of craft and sewing tutorials, recipes and home decor stuff :) http://pinterest.com/katherine27/

Heather @ Better With Veggies November 13, 2011

I repinned several of these, awesome finds! I agree Pinterest is a cool site (although can be a time suck), so many interesting things in one place – many that I would have never found otherwise! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DIY Whiteboard. :)

Ashley November 13, 2011

I’m also addicted to Pinterest! I love the cranberry cocktail and the beautiful quotes:)

Page 1 of 3123»