Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

VEGANrecipelinklove   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

This link love is beginning to be a bit of a problem for me.

I’ve discovered that the food doesn’t actually come through the screen for me to eat. What’s up with that?

I think you misunderstood me before. When I said ‘attach’ your photo, what I really meant was hand-deliver this delicious food to my door step and we will feast like Kings.

I’m glad I could clear up our little miscommunication. ;)

I’m also starting to feel like my hundreds of bookmarked recipes could crash my computer. Or one day, my computer will literally eat the list on me.

It’s totally possible.

In my experience, one can never have too many recipes…or delicious things to eat, so I will forge ahead with recipe link love and hope that some day, we can have a REAL LIFE recipe exchange. It will be a colossal foodie potluck party where we can sample and taste to our every whim. Yes, I like the thought of this.

Until then, I present your next 20 vegan recipes from around the web to tempt your taste buds and spice up that weekly routine…

1. Wild Rice & Radish Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette from The Chocolate Fig.

radish3   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Nothing makes me happier than a gorgeous salad!

2. Vegan Baileys Irish Cream from Epicurious Vegan.

vegan baileys irish cream   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Monday night Happy Hour, anyone?

3. Mini Peanut Butter Scones from With A Side of Sneakers.

peanut butter scones 500x333   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

You had me at mini.

4. Baked Sweet Potato Falafel from Bran Appetit.

img 9328 thumb   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Yes please.

5. Curried Tomato Rice from Around the VeggieTable.

rice   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

I love tomato and I love curry, why have I not tried it with rice before?

6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from Bonus Round.

5016105164 e087f08f69 b   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

I met Nicole last summer at HLS; she’s a sweetie with delicious recipes.

7. Nanaimo Bars from be.you.ti.fully. A.musing.

IMG 3301   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Reason #486 why I’m proud to be Canadian- the Nanaimo Bar. A dessert necessity for every baker’s holster. This raw version sounds amazing!

8. Zucchini Banana Nut Bread from Marci Gilbert’s Blog.

IMG 6427 1   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

I picture this warm and slathered with Earth Balance. And frosting.

9. Pumpkin Chai Spice Bread from Bread & Chocolate.

IMG 3295   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Pumpkin and chai sounds like a match made in heaven.

10. Homemade Granola from Chocolate and Carrots.

Homemade Granola Variation 2   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Nice clump factor!

11. Spanish Lentil and Mushroom Stew from Fresh and Foodie.

LentilStew   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

I don’t think I have ever had mushrooms and lentils together before, but I need to change this!

12. Sundried Tomato Pesto from Leia’s Delights.

IMG 4461   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

I really need some sundried tomatoes in my life.

13. Borscht from The Real Meal

beet borscht   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Borscht, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

14. Peanut Butter Blossoms from Une Vie Saine.

IMG 7179   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

aka: What happens when you take Hershey’s recipe and veganize it!

15. Spicy Potatoes from Among the Tortillas.

spicypotatoes   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

I have a feeling these potatoes are life changers!

16. Apple bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese from Thyme Bombe.

IMG 1805 2   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Thank-you, I’ll have two please.

17. Quinoa Salad with Jalapeno Balsamic from What’s Cookin With Mary.

quinoa salad FINAL   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Oh, this has Spring Fever written all over it.

18. Chocolaty Whoopie Pies from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs.

chocwhoopeepies   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Is there anything more fun to eat than a whoopie pie?

19. Banana Oat Pancakes from My Little Celebration.

DSC04576   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Comfort Food.

20. Spiced Almond Amaranth Pudding from The Spiced Plate.

amaranthramekin   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

Note to self: make ASAP.

Thanks everyone for the delicious recipes! I think I need to go on a baking bender now.

For info on how you can submit a vegan recipe (or two or five!) see this post. For future emails, if you are sending more than 1 submission, please send them in separate emails as it is easier for me to organize in my inbox. Don’t forget to attach the photo(s) too! Thank-ya. :)

Previous Recipe Link Love Posts:

Happy March! wlEmoticon sun3   Recipe Link Love, Feb 28

JenATX February 28, 2011

drool. drool. drool.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) February 28, 2011

chocolate whoopie pies, apple bars, vegan baileys??!! OMG I have a new goddess that I am worshipping and off to check her blog next.

Seriously, Angela, this is amazing! Wow…these posts you are doing are showcasing amazing food from your awesome readership AND many thanks to you for putting it all together.

I have done compilation posts like this, maybe about 40-50 recipes/bloggers’ linked at once, and it’s no small or easy task. So I wanted to thank you for your efforts…not wasted, and very much!! appreciated! :)

Juliette @ Finish Your Broccoli March 1, 2011

OK, now I’m both extremely hungry & inspired – a good thing indeed!

Leia March 1, 2011

Oh my gosh… I’ve just finished a run and haven’t eaten anything all day and this post is making me HUNGRY! So many new recipes and blogs to bookmark. And thanks so much Angela for including my pesto recipe! :)

Ashley March 1, 2011

These recipes look amazing! Some fantastic cooks out there– I love seeing healthy,fresh and delicious recipes:) I’m trying to teach my sis how to cook– it’s so fun and every night we try to make something new and different! Our neighbors are always asking for some of the leftovers, haha :)

Niamh March 1, 2011

They all look amazing. I can’t wait to try some of them out.

Sarah (Flavoropolis) March 1, 2011

Wow these all look amazing – great selection! MINI scones? Cutest and best idea ever!!

Lauren at Keep It Sweet March 1, 2011

I can see why you’d want all this food hand delivered!!

JL goes Vegan March 1, 2011

Loving this series! That photo of the Vegan Bailey’s Irish Cream is to cute! (And I have to safe these posts for after I eat …it’s early in the morning and suddenly I’m starving!)

Gen March 1, 2011

I seriously need to not read these….I keep bookmarking everything! =D My mom’s gonna go crazy with my excess flour and sugar usage! =D

Faith @ lovelyascharged March 1, 2011

Crapola, why did I read this for breakfast? And vegan Bailey’s? That’s insane…insanely awesome!

Beach Bum Beauty March 1, 2011

OH.MY.GOD!! I have just eaten a bowl of soup and am hungry again already. Just need to free a day up to get baking YUM!

Tina March 1, 2011

These all look so delicious, I wouldn’t know where to begin!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin March 1, 2011

I concur wholeheartedly with your giant blogger feast idea! :D

Holly @ Couch Potato Athlete March 1, 2011

These look so good – especially those chocolate whoopie pies. Yum.

Jillian @ Reshape Your Life March 1, 2011

So many great recipes!! I love these!

Danielle@college_dieting March 1, 2011

LOVE THIS!!!! You are amazing! The first thing i look at in the morning!!!

Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans March 1, 2011

The sweet potato falafel sounds really interesting!

Jen March 1, 2011

Borscht, Beets, Battlestar Galactica…

For some reason this made me giggle like a loon!

Ashley Walker March 1, 2011

Okay, I have to make the rice and potatoes NOW. Those look AMAZING.

And the only thing more fun that eating a whoopie pie is SAYING “whoopie pie”! :-D

Erin March 1, 2011

Fantastic recipes!

Lauren March 1, 2011

I’m on a quest to get my glow back.
You’re an inspiration, I can’t wait to stalk your blog :D

PS. Those pancakes… Mmmm.

Roz March 1, 2011

Wow….these ALL look amazing!!! I want to start trying some of these out….NOW!!! Thanks so much for the recipe roundup Angela, and thanks to all the cooks/photographers who sent them in.

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner March 1, 2011

These look SO GOOD! :D

xoxo
Kathleen

Christine (The Raw Project) March 1, 2011

I shouldn’t have looked at this post so close to lunch! Everything looks great, so many recipes and so little time! Thanks for posting them.

jillian m. {coffee, light and sweet} March 1, 2011

i never knew vegan dishes could look so good! the nanaimo bar looks amazing…i have no clue what it is, but it sure does look delicious!

Elizabeth March 1, 2011

Hey Angela!
A quick note: I have been obsessed with your blog for a couple months now (and i’m not even vegan!). I also used to struggle with disordered eating and dabbled in a couple eating disorders. Now I am healthy and good to myself on most days :) and I find your blog to be incredibly inspirational because I can relate to so much of your journey!
Anyway, enormous thanks for telling your story and being so dedicated to the issues. I wondered if you saw this article on nytimes.com today- i found it so interesting because this was one of the key factors of my recovery! I often have trouble explaining this to people not educated in the psychology of eating disorders, but this article puts it in simple terms for the general public. Hope you enjoy! http://freshnewengland.blogspot.com/2011/01/french-breakfast-puffs.html

Elizabeth March 1, 2011
Richelle March 1, 2011

Thanks for all the links, what a great idea. Those nainamo bars look amazing!

Justeen @ Blissful Baking March 1, 2011

I just had lunch two hours ago, but now I’m starving again! Seeing all the fabulous recipes is definitely not helping! :)

Eric March 1, 2011

I just made the pumpkin chai spiced bread and it was as fantastic as that blog describes! ! Big recommendation from me to make immediately.

TanyaS March 1, 2011

Immediately after reading I ran upstairs and made the chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Sooooo soft and delicious not to mention ridiculously quick and easy.

Thank you so much for these link posts.

Becky March 1, 2011

I LOVE recipe link love!! Keep em coming :)

Sarah March 1, 2011

“Borscht, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.”

This made me spit out my drink! Love that show!

Vanessa March 1, 2011

Oh my goodness!! I’m overwhelmed by all of these fabulous recipes!! I love the idea of sweet potato falafel. All the dessert links looks so good!! Have I mentioned how much I love link love??

Alli March 1, 2011

Loves The Office reference :)

Ellie September 19, 2013

The link to the wild rice/radish salad is no longer working. Any suggestions on where else I might be able to find it? Looks AMAZING…

Carla January 7, 2014

The radish salad recipe looks so so good! I’m dying to make it with my CSA radishes. But the link isn’t working for me. Any tips to get the recipe?

Page 2 of 2«12