Last night we kicked off the May ‘two four’ long weekend with some good friends and good beer.
My current favourite beer is Mill Street Organic. It is made locally in the distillery district!
My brother-in-law Steve introduced me to it last year by saying that he never gets hangovers when he drinks this beer. I haven’t had one to date after drinking it myself (but I’m sure I could!), but I just really love the taste of it. It is so smooooooth.
To balance out the brews last night, I woke up and had an energizing juice composed of grapefruit, carrots, and lime. I was much too heavy on the lime and it tasted pretty tart. In my defense I was trying to use the limes up because I bought them discount and they were on their last legs! :biggrin:
Now for some awesome health links hand-picked by yours truly.
Health News Round Up:
- Should health care workers have a healthy BMI? – Daily Spark
- 10 ways to increase your happiness right now – Oprah
- How to deal with unwanted body commentary – Choosing Raw
- How world class performers unplug – Huffington Post
- Can we learn to appreciate photos (and ourselves) as we are right NOW? – Runner’s World
- 4 yoga poses to beat PMS – Thatsfit.ca
- How to build a natural foods pantry – 101 Cookbooks
- Can chocolate prevent or fight wrinkles? – National Post
- 5 ways to annoy your personal trainer – Globe and Mail
- Why short-term stress may be a good thing – Health.com
- 24 Recipes using fresh spring produce – Fitness
- Why mineral powder make-up may be harming your health – Dr. Oz
- Abbi Libers tests out 7 summer beauty tricks – Self
- Give kids more veggies and they will eat more. Is it that easy? – Daily Spark
Have you guys seen this movie preview yet???
What do you think of the preview? Would you go see the movie?
Have a great day!