1,000 Words: Lazy Saturday

IMG_5722

Jessica @ The Process of Healing May 8, 2010 at 2:28 pm

How precious!!

Diana May 8, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Cute cute cute :)

Marina May 8, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Sketchie is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen ( well, except mine of course :D )

Bridget May 8, 2010 at 2:55 pm

So adorable :)

If there were supermodel cats, Sketchie would be FIERCE!!!

Laura @ youngDCliving May 8, 2010 at 3:14 pm

I totally agree, Sketchie is SUCH a cool looking cat. What kind again?

Nic May 8, 2010 at 3:24 pm

He is so gorgeous!!! Missed him dearly!

Jenny May 8, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Hello, Sketchie!

Mel May 8, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Love the Sketchie picts!! And I LOVE your new design. I actually was also a big fan of the original blue & pink design, but this new one is wonderful.

I have a question. Why do you peel your veggies? I’ve heard that a lot of nutrients are in the peel and I noticed in your roasted veggie dish you peeled your carrots & parsnips. I’m just curious…

Danielle May 8, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Sketchie is so cute… and I’m not even a cat-person :) hope you’re all having a wonderful day!

Kellie May 8, 2010 at 6:06 pm

I want your cat. We had to put ours to sleep, and I have been asking my husband to buy me a new kitten for Mother’s Day. Sketchie is so sweet.

Wei-Wei May 8, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Oh, how gorgeous! I want a cat really badly, but my mom’s scared (?!) of them. (Something about them looking “too smart” and “sinister”.)

Hope you have a wonderful evening! :) I’m still drooling over the new site layout… Did you design it yourself?

Wei-Wei

eatmovelove May 8, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Holy crap! Did you take the pics? Because that 2nd one is so “model-eque” – serious photography – you should submit it to some…I don’t know …there’s gotta be photo contests somewhere right?! haha. Awesome.

Jo May 8, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Angela, consider Eric and yourself lucky that I live about 3,500 miles away from your home- or else long ago you would have found yourself Sketchie-less little catnapper that I am. Such a little character- and my favourite blogger. Seriously, toygers are so expensive over here (£900+),so that when I introduced Sketchie’s youtube videos to my sister she is thinking of buying a toyger- but only when she moves over to NY next year. Are you+Eric definitely cat people rather than dog people- or a mix of both?! They did some research over here recently and found cat owners, on average, are more intelligent and successful. Apparently?! Have a lovely evening, and I love that you now have a separate quotes page! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) May 8, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Thank you! Well, I was always a dog person all my life because we never had cats..and when Eric convinced me to get Sketchie, I became a cat LOVER. I am obsessed with cats now. I wouldnt call myself one or the other because I love dogs and cats equally. I love them both for their distinct personalities and quirks. Dogs and cats are just SO different! I love all animals though. :) I could go on and on!

k8 May 8, 2010 at 8:09 pm

Your kitty! So beautiful! I love it! I have two and I think I’d go into a coma of loneliness without them!

Angela (Oh She Glows) May 8, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Thanks everyone!

Amy May 8, 2010 at 8:41 pm

In my head the cat is saying, “I’m trying to have a lazy day, but you’re all up in my face!”.

[email protected] May 8, 2010 at 8:46 pm

oh just noticed the new blog header! how gorgeous! love it! awe kitty!!!! :):):) loveeeee

[email protected]://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ May 8, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Love Sketchy he’s so cute.

Lisa May 9, 2010 at 3:53 pm