1,000 Words: Lazy Saturday

IMG 5722 thumb   1,000 Words: Lazy Saturday

Jessica @ The Process of Healing May 8, 2010

How precious!!

Diana May 8, 2010

Cute cute cute :)

Marina May 8, 2010

Sketchie is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen ( well, except mine of course :D )

Bridget May 8, 2010

So adorable :)

If there were supermodel cats, Sketchie would be FIERCE!!!

Laura @ youngDCliving May 8, 2010

I totally agree, Sketchie is SUCH a cool looking cat. What kind again?

Nic May 8, 2010

He is so gorgeous!!! Missed him dearly!

Jenny May 8, 2010

Hello, Sketchie!

Mel May 8, 2010

Love the Sketchie picts!! And I LOVE your new design. I actually was also a big fan of the original blue & pink design, but this new one is wonderful.

I have a question. Why do you peel your veggies? I’ve heard that a lot of nutrients are in the peel and I noticed in your roasted veggie dish you peeled your carrots & parsnips. I’m just curious…

Danielle May 8, 2010

Sketchie is so cute… and I’m not even a cat-person :) hope you’re all having a wonderful day!

Kellie May 8, 2010

I want your cat. We had to put ours to sleep, and I have been asking my husband to buy me a new kitten for Mother’s Day. Sketchie is so sweet.

Wei-Wei May 8, 2010

Oh, how gorgeous! I want a cat really badly, but my mom’s scared (?!) of them. (Something about them looking “too smart” and “sinister”.)

Hope you have a wonderful evening! :) I’m still drooling over the new site layout… Did you design it yourself?

Wei-Wei

eatmovelove May 8, 2010

Holy crap! Did you take the pics? Because that 2nd one is so “model-eque” – serious photography – you should submit it to some…I don’t know …there’s gotta be photo contests somewhere right?! haha. Awesome.

Jo May 8, 2010

Angela, consider Eric and yourself lucky that I live about 3,500 miles away from your home- or else long ago you would have found yourself Sketchie-less little catnapper that I am. Such a little character- and my favourite blogger. Seriously, toygers are so expensive over here (£900+),so that when I introduced Sketchie’s youtube videos to my sister she is thinking of buying a toyger- but only when she moves over to NY next year. Are you+Eric definitely cat people rather than dog people- or a mix of both?! They did some research over here recently and found cat owners, on average, are more intelligent and successful. Apparently?! Have a lovely evening, and I love that you now have a separate quotes page! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) May 8, 2010

Thank you! Well, I was always a dog person all my life because we never had cats..and when Eric convinced me to get Sketchie, I became a cat LOVER. I am obsessed with cats now. I wouldnt call myself one or the other because I love dogs and cats equally. I love them both for their distinct personalities and quirks. Dogs and cats are just SO different! I love all animals though. :) I could go on and on!

k8 May 8, 2010

Your kitty! So beautiful! I love it! I have two and I think I’d go into a coma of loneliness without them!

Angela (Oh She Glows) May 8, 2010

Thanks everyone!

Amy May 8, 2010

In my head the cat is saying, “I’m trying to have a lazy day, but you’re all up in my face!”.

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com May 8, 2010

oh just noticed the new blog header! how gorgeous! love it! awe kitty!!!! :):):) loveeeee

Stacey@http://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ May 8, 2010

Love Sketchy he’s so cute.

Lisa May 9, 2010