1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

IMG 9050 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

IMG 9055 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

IMG 9027 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

IMG 9015 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

kusadasi1 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

kusadasi2 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

kusadasi12 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey kusadasi10 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

kusadasi16 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

kusadasi17 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

IMG 9062 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

kusadasi19 thumb   1,000 Words: Kuşadası, Turkey

Diana May 7, 2010

Looks amazing! Ahhhh, I wanna travel!

Heather (Heather's Dish) May 7, 2010

wow, you have truly been to some incredible places! and your photography is beautiful…i’m so thankful you’re sharing it all with us!

Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin May 7, 2010

I love this new photo series over lunch! You have been to some amazing places, and Turkey is certainly no exception!

Tonyne @ Unlikely Success Story May 7, 2010

Beautiful pictures, again. :) Thanks for sharing!

Kara @ Kara's Marathon May 7, 2010

I’m sorry, the DUR stop sign just made me literally LOL! Like it is saying to you, “Dur, you should stop here – this is a stop sign!” :)

Bethany @ More Fruit Please May 7, 2010

Wow, beautiful pictures!!! Just curious, did you and Eric do all this traveling on your honeymoon or do you travel often?

Angela (oh she glows) May 7, 2010

It was our honeymoon cruise…other place we have traveled to is Mexico. I want to travel more though!

Jenny May 7, 2010

Who knew Turkey had so many cats?;)

Mo May 7, 2010

Great photos – you are convincing me that a cruise really IS a good way to see many places.

I love the photos of the feral cats. Taking care of feral cats is my passion in life – I have trapped, neutered and returned (TNR for short) hundreds in my life and still feed a few colonies of them every day. It’s the proven method of controlling the overpopulation of these animals who have been discarded by humans. The cats are healthy, cared for and can no longer reproduce, so the population does not continue to grow. For me, seeing a colony of 35+ cats naturally diminish over the years, with no new kittens born, gives me the satisfaction of helping all of the impacted animals and ecosystems.

Sorry… got on my soapbox.

Lizz (Leading the Good Life) May 7, 2010

Agh, I can’t wait to visit Turkey! My best friend is from Istanbul, but I just haven’t made it over there yet. Soon!!

Leah May 7, 2010

Wow – you’ve been to some amazing places eh? These pictures are so awesome.
Those cats at the top look ANGRY!!

Camille May 7, 2010

You have been to so many amazing places, I am a bit jealous :)
I want to steal that last cat, so cute!

Kris May 7, 2010

Oh that so makes me want to visit Turkey again soon! We visited Kusadasi on our first Med cruise when we lived in Germany, and we visited Greece and Turkey many more times over the next three years. Ephesus is so spectacular! Thanks for the lovely photos!

Cynthia (It All Changes) May 7, 2010

Those sights are so beautiful. I’d love to see them someday when I go on a tour of the places of St. Paul’s travels.

Katherine May 7, 2010

I like the stop sign with “Dur” on it. It’s the little differences/similarities that are funny to me

Gillian May 7, 2010

I love the photo of your shadows holding hands! So sweet!

She-Fit May 7, 2010

OMG, these pictures are bring back so many great memories of my college trip to Turkey! I want to go back so badly now.

Staceyhttp://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ May 7, 2010

You have been on some amazing trips.

Grace aka Triathlonbabe May 7, 2010

You guys have traveled to some of the coolest places. The kitty cats kind of remind me of our venture to Santiago, Chile last summer, lots of wild dogs everywhere. Your photography is phenomenal! I especially love the shadow pics!

Erica May 7, 2010

Good job with your swim successes! You’re doing great for just starting the sport. I think you’re going to do a fantastic triathlon ;)

When I first started swimming, bilateral breathing was a killer! But now I like to do breath-control sets where you breath every 9, 7, then 5 strokes. It can be challenging but it’s so neat when you start to see yourself improve over time!

Tonight’s dinner looked so yummy. ;)

Wei-Wei May 8, 2010

Those are beautiful pictures! You guys have traveled to so many awesome places :D

I love the kitties the best. I love cats! :D

Wei-Wei

Lynda May 8, 2010

Hi Angela!!

I’m a frequent reader of your blog, but a very infrequent poster of comments, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new site design and layout, looks GORGEOUS!!

Also, while I’m here commenting, I know you started this a week or so ago already, (or is it a few weeks now? time flies!) but I love your wordless posts with the photo essays…your pics are quite enticing and full of life! You are a real source of inspiration for me both in and out of the kitchen, and I wanted to say thank you for your OSG blog! :) Have a great weekend!!

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com May 8, 2010

im in love with the random animals in ur travel photos. ur so fabulous girl. have a fantastic weekend!!!

Courtney (Pancakes & Postcards) May 10, 2010

Just saw this post–WOW! I went to Ephesus a couple of years ago on a cruise of the Greek islands and it took my breath away. Only problem is the airline lost my bag and I didn´t have my camera charger, so I think I have about ONE picture. So sad… but yours are breathtaking!