Warning- Major Food Porn Alert- may not be SAFE FOR WORK!!! ;)
First up the winner of the Glass Dharma giveaway goes to #89 Dalynn:
Please email angela [at] ohsheglows.com to claim your prize.
Gina’s Choco-Cado Pudding
I have wanted to make an avocado-based pudding for a while now (thanks for the reminders in yesterday’s discussion!!!). I asked Gina if she had a recipe that I could use and she provided me with her Choco-Cado Pudding recipe. It was super easy to whip up and it tastes like a dream!! I made a few small modifications that are noted beside her recipe.
[Recipe Source: The Fitnessista]
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup agave (dark) (I used 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup water (I forgot to add the water, but I loved how thick it was!)
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- small pinch sea salt
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (I used coconut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions: Throw all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
It takes less than 2-3 minutes to prepare!
I asked Gina to marry me on Twitter after I made this. That pretty much sums it up! :mrgreen:
I have never in my life tasted a pudding so delicious. Gahhhhhhhhhhh.
And no, you cannot taste the avocado at all.
Avocados are also rich in Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Potassium, Oleic acid, and carotenoids!
1) Food/Health Blog Resource:
- I am going to put together a Food/Health blog resource on my website. If you have a Food or Health blog and you’d like to be included on this list, please email me with your website name embedded with the link.
Not like this:
(The first embedded example will save me time so I can just copy and paste it into the document!)
For those of you who asked how to embed a link click this image for a demo in Gmail:
Email the embedded link to angela [at] ohsheglows.com with the subject line: FOOD BLOG LIST. :) Thank you!!
2) Size Healthy Around The Blog World:
- Ashlei: http://thevegster.wordpress.com/2010/02/17/you-cant-beat-fresh/
- Tiffany: http://adantatslife.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/size-healthy/
- Catherine: http://stevianspice.wordpress.com/2010/02/20/size-healthy/
- Maria: http://joleystar.com/joleystar/2010/2/18/size-healthy.html
- Angela: http://theladylovestoeat.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/size-healthy/
Have a wonderful Thursday! :)