Burns and Fights

Good morning!

Congrats to Alexandre BILODEAU for winning the first Canadian Olympic GOLD in Men’s Moguls!!! So exciting. :) We’ve been watching the Olympics non-stop!

Happy Family Day for those of us that are treated to a holiday Monday today. I will be working for most of the day today as I have about 230 Glo Bars on the agenda, but I hope to finish nice and early around 3pm.

Eric and I are super excited for the Canadian Men’s Olympic Hockey that starts tonight tomorrow. We have been waiting for this forever now. It is also Jack night. I think today is going to be a wonderful day. :mrgreen:

So I guess I should rewind a bit and finish off my Valentine’s Day recap!

After our Brunch yesterday, I had to get some paper work done! It actually worked out well because Eric was in the kitchen ALL afternoon!

These are Thursday and Friday orders below. What a crazy couple of days. I think I sold 700-800 Glo Bars in two days! I had to prepare all of the FDA Prior Notices for the US shipments.

IMG_1032 IMG_1033

After a couple hours of really boring work, I was starving at this point and wondering when I was going to be allowed back into the kitchen. ;) Then he told me he was making us an early Lupper that would be ready at 4pm. Nice! He did give me an apple and crackers to tie me over!

I came out to a beautifully set dining room table!

IMG_1041

A blueberry-spinach-tomato salad with my favourite wine:

IMG_1044 IMG_1043

Susan’s Vegan Green Bean Casserole:

IMG_1049 IMG_1050

Susan’s Italian Layered Vegetable Casserole:

IMG_1045 IMG_1046

Did I mention Eric does NOT cook and doesn’t like cooking??? I was seriously impressed he did all of this. He even dehydrated eggplant!

My plate:

IMG_1065 IMG_1066

I had two large servings of both plus my salad!! Plus more green bean casserole. ;)

I LOVED the Green Bean Casserole. We actually demolished it between the two of us!

IMG_1086

The Italian casserole was good, although Eric made a few modifications so it didn’t turn out exactly as he planned. It was still really good though and I happily had two servings!

Sketchie joined us…he loves creeping behind the curtains (he thinks we can’t see him!)

IMG_1080  IMG_1085

Guess what? Eric got INJURED while cooking!!!!! He burned himself on the pan! Ouch. :(

IMG_1071

The card that he got me was soooo fitting:

IMG_1074 IMG_1075

He ALWAYS complains that I steal the blankets (not true!!! It’s Sketchie!)

Then we exchanged gifts!

Guess what we both got each other?

PILLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric goes, ‘Damn, we’re OLD.’ and lame. Oh well. We needed them and have been listening to each other complain about them for months now.

We tested them out:

IMG_8416

I also got him a sweater but it didn’t fit right so we will take it back and exchange it!

After dinner, he did ALL the dishes again. I didn’t know what to do with myself. It was fabulous. I felt bad because he was in the kitchen all day, but he said, ‘I guess this is what it feels like to be YOU every day!!’

Then it was time for my surprise…

IMG_8422

I got us tickets to see AVATAR at the IMAX- finally after weeks of it being sold out, I ordered the tickets 6 days in advance.

IMG_8421

We got there a whopping 1 hour and 20 minutes EARLY.

There were only 10 people ahead of us in the line up (nerd alert!!!).

I snacked on some organic dried apricots- one of my favourite snacks (and very high in iron for us vegetarians/vegans!)

IMG_8419

Soon enough we were in the theatre…

And this is when it got UGLY…

The show was sold out of course. Those of us who got there early all secured spots in the top row. There were two empty spots on our row- one at each end. This guy was walking back and forth along our row trying to find two seats for him and his date. Then he asked all of us to move down a seat to the left so that we could create 2 free seats next to each other at the other end. Sounds logical, right?

He asked us politely to move down and we did along with about 4 other people. Then this guy asked the man next to Eric and the man REFUSED to move down. He said, ‘Why should I move down when we were here 2 hours ago to get these seats??’

Can you believe that? I felt like saying, Don’t sweat the small stuff and move down 1 seat! Arghhhhhhhhh.

Then the guy got pretty upset and then he bent over right in the man’s face (maybe 2 inches away) and he says loudly, ‘WOW THANKS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!’

Then the man proceeded to get up quickly, and he shoved this guy- get this- so much so that he toppled over onto the row below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eric and I could not believe what we were seeing.

Then this really old man got up and started yelling at the two men for their behaviours because the guy fell on his wife! Oh my, it was not cool. They yelled a bit and the guy and his date finally left.

About 20 minutes later, he came BACK- this time with security- and the man who shoved him got kicked out! So their entire party of 6 left and the back row, middle stayed empty the entire movie. Oh the irony!!!!!!!!!!!

Their wives must have been real impressed!

IMG_8428

After the commotion, we had a great time!

I took care of dessert with two Adore bars for us! Yummy :)

IMG_8425 IMG_8426

I thought the movie was good, but not outstanding. I loved the special effects, 3D, and animation, but I found the story line was dull and boring. I thought the Avatar world was really creative, but I just wished that they had worked on a more creative plot to go along with such a fabulous idea. I said to Eric, ‘For such an awesome 3D movie, the plot was really FLAT.’

The last hour dragged on and on and I almost fell asleep! Eric reminded me that it was a classic adventure story line so I guess I would have to agree on that point. I am NOT a fantasy lover, but if you are you would love this movie. Eric absolutely loved this movie and wants to see it again!!

It was a really fun day all around! :)

I slept in this morning so I need to get my butt in gear and get my work done.

Have a fabulous Monday!

Angela_Signature

1 Allie (Live Laugh Eat) February 15, 2010

The special effects of 3D and IMAX were out of this world (no pun intended)!!! While the story line wasn’t super complex, I appreciated it for the simplicity, ya know?

2 Jessica @ How Sweet It Is February 15, 2010

The last hour DID really drag on. I’m guessing you didn’t feel any of the motion sickness??

I love that Eric cooked for you! My hubby cooked for me, too and blogged about it, lol – and he HATES cooking! These men, I’ll tell ya… :) Lucky to have us!

3 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

no motion sickness! :) Whew.

4 Jenn @ Livewellfit February 15, 2010

The last hour was really long and a rather predictable plot wasn’t it? But such a cool world he created!

So impressed by Eric. There were a lot of impressive partners out there yesterday. :)

We have a TON of leftovers from our feast last night. I LOVED staying out of the kitchen too!

5 Amy February 15, 2010

Oh my God, what a gong show! The IMAX that we went to here in Ottawa had assigned seats, now I understand why this is necessary!

I saw people get in a fight while waiting in the Tim Hortons drive through once. They actually got out of their cars and duked it out because one guy supposedly cut him off while entering the line. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing!

Sounds like you guys had a great Valentines Day!

6 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

OH MY…just crazy!

I couldn’t believe it because there wasn’t an usher in sight…

7 Julie @SavvyEats February 15, 2010

I took care of dinner, but Dan did make us breakfast. Looks like Eric did a great job!

Yeah, the end of the movie got a little slow, but the visuals were so beautiful!

8 megan February 15, 2010

that is crazy about the fight in the movie theater! i don’t understand how people can be so inconsiderate and refuse to move down 1 seat. kind of pathetic

9 Kt F @ Through The Finish February 15, 2010

That is CRAZY about the movie theater fight! I’ve never actually seen one happen, but it’s gotten close! Last time I was at the theater it was pretty empty and this guy in the back got ON HIS PHONE and proceeded to have a conversation! Ridic.

Lol on “lupper,” I call it linner! And I’m excited for Canadian hockey to start too–I’m a Hawks fan so I’ve got a few players to cheer for! ;)

10 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

whoohoo what time does it start? is it 730?

11 Brooke February 15, 2010

Sounds like such a fantastic Valentines day!!!! It is so sweet that Eric would not let you in the kitchen at all and even made sure you were tied over with apples and crackers.

12 Mara @ What's for Dinner? February 15, 2010

I thought Avatar was beautiful… but a lot like Dances With Wolves and Pocahontas! I can’t believe how much Eric cooked…thats fantastic!

13 Tiffany @ A Dantat's Life February 15, 2010

aww Eric is so sweet! And the dishes look amazing! Even better than what I could do, for sure. Glad you both enjoyed your Valentine’s Day!

14 kalli@fitandfortysomething February 15, 2010

Eric went all out! How great………Glad you had a fun day. Hey pillow are a good gift!

15 Becky February 15, 2010

Sounds like you saw two shows last night – WHOA! Thought it was a day for spreading the love! Glad you were able to have a “love”ly day!

16 Tammy February 15, 2010

That’s funny that you call it “Lupper”….I call it “Linner”…yeah, and way impressive on the movie fight…it always seems so ridiculous in real life!

17 Alex February 15, 2010

bravo eric!!!

18 Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg February 15, 2010

Oh my GOSH!!! What a crazy movie-going adventure! Ugh– some people are so high strung and rude! Geez Louise.

Lovely, lovely table setting and meal! What a great hubby you have!

19 Lily @ Lily's Health Pad February 15, 2010

Whoa! Craziness at the IMAX. Adult can be so immature sometimes. RRRrrrr.

I totally agree with you about Avatar’s flat plot. It was still a decent movie though.

20 Audrey February 15, 2010

“Burns and Fights”…my what a Valentine’s Day! Really, though, it sounds like it was a nice day other than the fight at the theater. Good grief! Sometimes it surprises me what people will do.

On a completely unrelated note, can I just say how much I love your dining room? The wallpaper is so romantic and cozy; you don’t see wallpaper much any more and I love that pattern and the feel it gives the room. Okay, home decor drooling sesh is over. Hehe. :D

21 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

I think you are the first person who has ever said that! :)

22 Jil February 15, 2010

I think people lose all sense of manners when they enter a movie theatre. What you witnessed though was the topper. I can’t believe grown adults pull that crap. It’s ridiculous. That being said — so glad you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day, and Eric’s meal looks amazing!! Ouch about the burn, but it’s just a badge of honor for a cook! He’s official now! :-p

23 Cat February 15, 2010

Oh, that’s just craziness!! I thought the ending especially the last battle scene went a little long too, but overall it was pretty good!

24 Sweet Cheeks February 15, 2010

Ahhh that a good husband you have…how cute that he made that awesome lupper! Looks delicious. Glad you two had a great V day!

25 Natasha February 15, 2010

Awwww!!! That’s so sweet! Looks like it was the perfect Valentine’s. Our was the most unromantic, uneventful one we’ve ever had. At least he made dinner, even if it was served at 10pm and interrupted by phone calls from everyone we know ;-)

26 Sarah Walnuts February 15, 2010

Angela, that is the MOST insane thing about the movie — I was telling my dear hubby about it, he wasn’t surprised. I guess they should have assigned seats so avoid the debacle.

Awesome that Eric cooked for you – it looks delicious. We went for a lovely sushi lunch :)

27 Salah@myhealthiestlifestyl February 15, 2010

WOW! People can be so inconsiderate sometimes! At least he got kicked out for being so rude!

28 Megan @ Healthy Hoggin February 15, 2010

Wow, what drama!! I don’t understand why people have to get so worked up about the small stuff! I enjoyed Avatar, but it was definitely a little long for me, and I don’t plan on ever watching it again. The 3D and special affects were amazing, but my husband started to fall asleep in it, too!

Glad you had such a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Your husband was so sweet to do all that cooking! :)

29 Valerie February 15, 2010

Aw what a sweet Valentine’s Day you had! That’s great you finally got to see Avatar as well… so crazy that’s it’s still hard to get tickets for IMAX unless you plan way ahead!

I’ve been watching the Olympics like crazy too! My boyfriend & I watched the moguls last night and he was laughing at how nervous I was watching Bilodeau’s final run! But what a great moment :) And I loved seeing the reaction of his brother… so nice!

30 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

I know the story of his brother brought tears to my eyes! It was so nice when they hugged.

31 Ameena February 15, 2010

What an adventurous Valentine’s Day! I can’t believe people still fight over ridiculous things like movie seats. Really, just sad.

Glad you had a good meal cooked by the hubby though! I am very impressed. Looks delicious!

32 Run Sarah February 15, 2010

What a fabulous day – so impressed by Eric’s meal! I have yet to see Avatar as it’s been sold out whenever we tried. I’m not a fantasy lover, I want to see it for the graphics etc!

33 Christie @ Honoring Health February 15, 2010

Wow! I can’t believe those men behaved that way! I am sure they ruined the nights for their dates/wives.

On the other hand, your husband did a great job with that dinner! Impressive!

34 Brandi February 15, 2010

Wow….guess they were not feeling the love. LOL…how entertaining.

35 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

hahaha nope

36 Jenna February 15, 2010

What a wonderful Valentines Day you two had. :)

I agree about Avatar. I am really glad that I saw it, but all in all, I didn’t really like the movie. Like you said, the special effects and animation were incredible and very deserving of awards, but the plot just wasn’t there.

37 Adrienmelaine (confessionsofahealthnut) February 15, 2010

I love that you took a shot of inside the theatre!

How great was that win for Canada- he has such a great background story as well! Enjoy the hockey tonight!

38 Heather February 15, 2010

That same thing happened to me when I went to see Avatar… There were two separate empty seats, and a guy asked someone to move, and he said “nope.” The man who asked said “are you serious?” and he replied with “I’m dead serious, there’s no way I’m moving”. I just stared at him with my mouth hanging open. People are so crazy. I remember thinking the same thing as you “just move ONE seat!!” Oh well. They must not have a lot going for them in life if their movie seat is most important!

39 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

haha WOW!!!! Small world I guess?

40 Jessie (Vegan-minded) February 15, 2010

Aww, it’s so nice that Eric cooked for you like that (and cleaned)! Seems like you had a great Valentine’s day :) Pretty crazy about the movie fight though!

41 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) February 15, 2010

Wow – what a crazy fight!! I would have moved seats, but my mother-in-law was asked once to move and she refused because, like that man, she said that she arrived early to get the seats she wanted and maybe the others should have thought of that. I would never be able to say that to someone!!

42 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

I can understand the man’s logic behind it…I mean waiting in line for 1 hour 20 mins was NOT fun…but life is too short imo. Plus if you can make someone else happy (and their date) on vday why not, right?

43 Maureen February 15, 2010

However it is just considerate to make sure the seats are paired off. I always make sure there are an equal numbers of seats on either side so that this sort of thing does not happen.

44 'Dee February 15, 2010

Although I know it’s frustrating to get there early to a movie only to have latecomers try to squeeze in, I still cannot believe they actually started shoving over it!! Wow. My husband would grumble, no doubt – it’s a pet peeve – but he would NEVER not do it, much less ever be that rude about it.

I like the idea of assigned seats – like a stadium – that would do it!

PS – yay to Eric for treating his sweet wife like a queen on V-day! What a doll!

45 Barbara February 15, 2010

Karma for the jerk!

I mean come on…it’s Valentine’s day not Boxing day!;)

B

46 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

bahahah omg that should have been the title for my post!!!!

47 Adam February 15, 2010

That is hilarious about the idiot in the movie theater… 1 seat over? Big deal, huh? Nice to hear you had a great time and gave yourself a little break by sleeping in this morning. I’m sure it was much needed and i’m sure no one else would refer to it as “sleeping in” as i am sure you were up working by 8:30 right? hah… I have the same problem!

48 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

8:37 hahaha

49 Jessica @ The Process of Healing February 15, 2010

Aww girl your hubbie is too sweet! You’re a lucky one!!

50 Heather @ Side of Sneakers February 15, 2010

Aww how sweet Eric cooked for you when he doesn’t like to cook- and even suffered an injury in the process! I can’t believe that about the fight in the movie theater-that’s just pure craziness.

51 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 15, 2010

Sorry guys I gave incorrect info- men’s canada hockey starts tomorrow night! Boooo.

52 Stina @ Girl Can February 15, 2010

I can’t believe your movie experience! People are WAY too high strung. Seriously!

I am also VERY excited for Olympic Hockey to start. While I’ve got to cheer on the U.S., I’m going to be watching the Canadian team as well because Jonathan Toews = <3!

53 Heather (Heather's Dish) February 15, 2010

wow, that’s incredible! i don’t get people sometimes…it’s amazing how selfishness is so rampant these days! glad you guys had a good time though…I’m so jealous you got to see Avatar! I can’t seem to get my husband to go with me!

54 Ally (Exercise and Pies) February 15, 2010

wow, that’s crazy!! I saw Avatar about a month ago in imax and it was good but I was near the front so by the end of it my poor little eyes felt like they were going to die

And i love your dinner, I wish my boy could cook like that… he’s more of a meat and potato cooker lol

55 Lex February 15, 2010

Oh my gosh, some people are seriously crazy! What is the point of dramarama over moving ONE seat?! Sheesh! You & Eric must have felt a little awkward – but I guess you got an extra show you didn’t have to pay for! LOL

56 Ashley February 15, 2010

I adored the movie! Then again I love scifi.

I wish my SO loved it as much as I do. I’ve been begging him to take me to it again!

57 OSGMOM February 15, 2010

Glad you and Eric didn’t get hurt in the Theatre scuffle! How awful on Valentine’s Day that folks can’t be courteous. I was blown away with the special effects in Avatar too but both hubby and I thought the storyline was flat,and I really had a difficult time staying focused after about 2hrs. However, I am happy we got to see it and find out what all the buzz was about. So happy the orders are coming in fast and furious!

58 Paige (Running Around Normal) February 15, 2010

Omg I cannot believe that ish that went down in the theatre! Talk about some drama! LOL Kinda funny…but yikes. People are too much sometimes.
Sounds like you had a lovely Valentine’s Day :)

59 Anais February 15, 2010

OMG that’s crazy!!!!! You’re right – their wives must’ve been so embarrassed :S Woah… I’m supposed to go see it tonight on a date, hopefully it will be a bit more quiet!

60 Jess - The Domestic Vegan February 15, 2010

You know, I honestly expected to feel “Meh” about the storyline in “Avatar,” and I didn’t really even care to see it. My boyfriend practically dragged me to it a couple weeks ago, saying that it was an “experience we should see in 3D instead of waiting for it to come out on DVD.” I agreed with him & didn’t want to regret not seeing it – so we went (didn’t see it in IMAX, but it was still 3D), and I LOVED IT!!! Like, beyond loved it. I thought the storyline (while not 100% original) was touching & I was enthralled the entire time. I was dreading sitting in a theatre for nearly 3 hours, but it honestly flew by quicker than some 90 minute movies I’ve seen. Maybe I loved it so much because I had low expectations, but I actually want to see it again.

Anyway! Your V-Day celebration looks lovely! That story about the movie theatre fight is CRAZY! What’s with some people?!

61 Morgan @ Life After Bagels February 15, 2010

WHOA . . . I can’t believe the behavior!

Glad your day was awesome, I also got a homecooked meal, which was so sweet :)

62 Cole February 15, 2010

It sounds like your day was great, despite the sketchy behavior at the movie theatre!

63 Carolyn February 15, 2010

Craziness! I can’t belive that happened!

64 Morgan @ Healthy Happy Place February 15, 2010

sounds like a wonderful valentine’s day! well, minus the fight at the theatre! i’ve never witnessed anything like that before!

65 Kristilyn (My 29th Year) February 15, 2010

That is crazy! Some people are just rude and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I really liked Avatar, but I didn’t think anything was that special about it. At least you had a yummy dessert to have with the movie!

How nice of Eric to make dinner – it looks delicious!

K

66 Mo February 15, 2010

Wow – Eric treated you like queen for a day. That is awesome! The food sounds amazing and looks really good too! Happy 10th Valentines Day to you both! :)

67 Heather (Where's the Beach) February 15, 2010

Dinner looks yummy. Fat Free Vegan has some awesome recipes!

68 ::christine:: February 15, 2010

thanks for sharing that movie story – too funny. I have to admit that I feel bad for the guy who didn’t wanna move, lol. I have been irked when asked to move when I get there early and have a seat in mind I want. I also understand him shoving the guy screaming 2 inches from his face – but that’s the kinda gal I be ;)

You thought Avatar sucked and was a flat story? Oh, Angela… I’m gonna guess you didn’t like Lord of the Rings either. boo.

Love you anyway!!! <3

69 Angela February 15, 2010

whats lord of the rings???

hhah

70 Notesfromthegrove February 15, 2010

What in the??? That’s the craziest movie-theatre storie I’ve EVER HEARD!!!

Glad you guys had a nice Valentines Day. Your table is so beautiful! Good job to the husband!

Funny story on my blog today. I think you’ll like it!

71 Jo @ SeekingHealthyBalance February 15, 2010

I’ve heard loads of people say that about Avatar – looks stunning but the story is lacking.

Love the recap of your Valentines day. Its really sweet of Eric to cook for you and it looks yummy

72 Janna (Just Flourishing) February 15, 2010

That is so sweet of Eric!!!

It’s funny, because my BF ALWAYS steals the covers. GR!

I can’t believe the fight at the movie theater. So crazy! People really do need to not sweat the small stuff…. and not shove other people! yikes!

73 Lisa (bakebikeblog) February 15, 2010

Oh that v-day dnner looks so good! I love how he set the table!

BY GOODNESS those are some crazy movie ‘adventures’ though! ARGH!

74 Katie February 15, 2010

It’s so upsetting to see people fight like that. We saw a really physical fight (resulting in lots of blood) break out just a few feet from us while in line for a roller coaster. So scary! I’m glad they got kicked out though and you didn’t have to listen to them bicker the whole time.

My husband says I steal the covers, but really it’s him that does. :)

75 Angela February 15, 2010

I can not believe people fighting over a seat in a movie theatre! That’s crazy!
Your husband is so sweet cooking for you, it must have been nice not being in the kitchen for a whole day!

76 Carla Shorts February 15, 2010

Sounds like a crazy night! Isn’t it amazing how angry and irrational some people can be?!??!!

77 Staceyhttp://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ February 15, 2010

That’s something I would do, bring my own healthy snack.

78 Gab* February 15, 2010

That’s insane! Some people really take things too far. Crazy behaviour.

I haven’t seen Avatar, I don’t think it’s really my ‘thing’…

79 skinnyrunner February 15, 2010

how sweet of eric to be your kitchen maid for a day! i love it.

80 CATIEDIDIT February 15, 2010

After your review of Avatar, I felt compelled to share this:

81 intheskinny February 15, 2010

When Jurassic Park came out year ago, it was really hard to get tickets too as well. I remember two men getting into a shoving match and one guy punched the other. Knocked a tooth out and everything. Awful!

82 katherine February 15, 2010

YAY FOR GOLD! We are celebrating too.

I can’t believe the other guy didn’t move down 1 seat to help someone else out. Seriously now.

83 Grace February 15, 2010

I loved Avatar (didn’t see the 3D version)–I want to live there, but I’m a fantasy and nature lover.

84 Leighanne February 15, 2010

Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine’s day. I have to admit that I loved Avatar, although I’m not much of an adventure/fantasy lover.

I love that you can see the “olympic” excel gum in your purse… sorry, it looks just like the inside of mine. GO CANADA!!!

85 Kris February 15, 2010

OMG!!! What a story!!! Some people…..So much for nice Canadians! ;)

What a nice meal Eric made you :)

86 Julie @ Wearing Mascara February 15, 2010

People are SO rude! My boyfriend loves to see new and hot movies on opening days and they are always packed. People get mean when they are waiting or trying to get a seat!

87 Betsy February 16, 2010

Wow! I really can not believe the nerve of some people. Like you said, what’s the point of sweating the small stuff?! How immature to be so stubborn and rude, and then to start a fight over it all! Man oh man.

88 Jennifer February 16, 2010

I thought the exact same thing about the movie. FINALLY, someone who agrees!

89 sandi February 17, 2010

do you guys like your pillows? if so, what kind are they?
it’s so hard to tell if they are going to be comfy, and work until you use them….

90 Laura Georgina February 18, 2010

I’m just catching up on my reading after a few days of craziness but I had to say: I LOVE that you guys gave each other pillows! Not old, not lame, truly adorable (and makes me feel like one of the cool kids because Mr. Laura and I gave each other a watering can and a shower curtain for Valentine’s Day this year).

I felt the same about Avatar–really enjoyed the effects and look of it, but got a bit zoned out on the plot. Truly, it should have been so good I could’ve held off on peeing till at least 3/4 of the way (but alas it wasn’t).

91 Heather February 18, 2010

oh my gosh I cannot believe the behavior of grown adults, that is crazy! My hubby wants to see avatar but I’m not sold.