Raising Money for NEDIC + Top Posts in 2009

resolution thumb1   Raising Money for NEDIC + Top Posts in 2009The Healthy Resolutions Fit Pack has arrived, including Glo bakery’s newest Glo Bar called Crave- Chunky Peanut Butter and ‘Jelly’! mmmm mmmm good.

So what is so great about today?

I will be donating 10% of all my sales today (Dec 31st) to The National Eating Disorder Information Center (NEDIC)! Help me raise money for this great cause and start the New Year off on the right foot! Research and treatment for eating disorders is lacking and great organizations like NEDIC need all the support they can get.

The customer who purchases the most Glo bars today will get a box of Glo Bars for FREE!

About NEDIC:

"The National Eating Disorder Information Centre (NEDIC) is a non-profit organization founded in 1985 to provide information and resources on eating disorders and food and weight preoccupation."

Click here to be taken to the Healthy Resolutions Fit Pack. I will be posting the donation receipt to document my donation to NEDIC on my blog tomorrow! This charity donation of 10% includes ALL GLO BAR FLAVOURS, not just the Fit Pack!

My Favourite Posts of 2009

Do you feel the excitement in the air?! A brand new decade is right around the corner!

No matter what we dealt with in 2009, we have the opportunity for a new beginning in 2010. Leave the baggage behind and get ready to have one heck of a new decade!

I thought this would be a good time to round up some of my favourite posts of 2009.

Favourite Hot Topics:

The Superwoman Syndrome: The Dangers of Over-Training

My 10 in 2010 + A Life changing decision (MY NEW GOALS for 2010!)

33 things I learned as a Health Blogger in 365 days

All I really needed to know, I learned from a food blogger (OSGMOM)

Blogs and the Social Comparison Trap

How food blogs changed my life

Comparing ourselves to real women

Food Blogs: Passing Fad or Here To Stay?

Photo Journaling: Helpful or Harmful?

Goodbye To The Obsession (video)

A Letter To My Former Self

A Letter To My Current Self

North America’s Healthiest Cities: Where Does Yours Rank?

Make-up: Can We Live Without It?

When Healthy Eating Goes Too Far

Blogging Frequency, Content, and Quality

My Fitness Bucket List

How To Beat Negative Thinking: Part 1 and Part 2

The Sleep Cycle: Do you get enough undisturbed sleep?

Giving back during the holiday season

Does Life Get Easier As We Age?

My Favourite Recipes:

Vegan Peanut Butter and Jam Glo Bites

This Aint Grandma’s Sweet Potato Casserole* Reader favourite!

Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Pie with a Spelt Crust

Squash and Chickpea Moroccan Stew

Favourite Running posts:

My Running Journey: From 1 minute to 10 Miles

My 4 race recaps can be found here

~~~~

Updates and Coming Ups!

• I am currently collecting preliminary research on the benefits of health blogs. Want to fill out the short 10 question survey and contribute to my research? Click here to be taken to the survey. Thank you in advance for your participation!
  • Stay tuned tonight for a FUN picture post of the last 10 years!!! Some crazy hair styles that is for sure… ;)
  • Whittle My Middle 2 challenge will be revealed on New Year’s Day. Find out what special guest will be joining me!

Off for my last workout of 2009. Then I am baking the day away.

Happy NEW YEAR’S EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela Signature thumb35   Raising Money for NEDIC + Top Posts in 2009

Paige @ Running Around Normal December 31, 2009

That’s so kind of you to donate 10% of the proceeds to NEDIC. Crave sounds deeeelicious! Off to take your survey now:)

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is December 31, 2009

Those are some of my favorite posts of yours, too! :) So wonderful you are donating!!

Alex December 31, 2009

So perfect that you posted this recap- I’ve been going through all my favourite blogger’s sites looking for recipes!

Alex December 31, 2009

Gah- hit “get glowing” too soon. I’ve loved spending part of 2009 with you, Ange, and I canNOT wait to see what fun 2010 brings! Love you, girl!

Beth @ DiningAndDishing December 31, 2009

oh my, the new flavor sounds fabulous! my fave :O). still working through my first box of glo bars but i think crave should be my next! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :O)

Rachel December 31, 2009

That’s a great cause! Perfect time for me to finally try your bars :D

Ameena December 31, 2009

What a great way to kick off the new year, by helping others! Such a nice thing for you to do!

Danielle (Coffee Run) December 31, 2009

I filled out the survey :) Looking forward to WMM

Christina December 31, 2009

Have a great New Year!

Morgan @ Life After Bagels December 31, 2009

thank you for all of your posts from 2009 – you keep inspiring me everyday!

Jil December 31, 2009

What a wonderful thing to do with some of your GloBar sales! :) Happy New Year!!

rebecca lustig December 31, 2009

Isn’t it remarkable to look back at the past decade, let alone the past year?!

wishing you a very happy safe and healthy new year, lovely lady!

rebecca <3

Lynne December 31, 2009

Happy New Year, Angela. I look forward to reading your posts in 2010. :-)

Janna (Just Flourishing) December 31, 2009

Filled out the survey!

Happy New Year Angela! Congrats on all of your accomplishments in 2009! I love coming to your blog for inspiration, a laugh or a smile.

Looking forward to reading more in the new year :)

All the best!

Katherine December 31, 2009

Angela, looking at your favorite posts, you have some really great content on this site! (I mean, I love to read it every day, but seeing the list really emphasizes what an amazing resource this site is for women). Thank you for inspiring me. Have a wonderful new year!

Melinda December 31, 2009

The new bar sounds really yummy. I am happy to say I think the bars I ordered for my sister will be delivered today. Tracking says they have reached the post office in my hometown as of yesterday. I am hoping my sis sends one to me to try. Have a happy new year!

Karmen December 31, 2009

It’s been a great year! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all of great posts you’ve shared this year. I’ve been a “lurker” for quite some time, but i’ve finally gotten over my blog shyness and started a blog of my own. You’ve really been an inspiration =) I wish you the very best in 2010.

Karmen

Jenny December 31, 2009

What a wonderful cause Andrea, you are such an amazing spirit!

And you have had some really thought-provoking posts, I will definitely be going back to some of my favorites just to remind myself of the great points you’ve made!

Looking forward to Whittle My Middle 2 “next year”! haha

Happy New Year!

Jolene January 6, 2010

I am doing your survey now!! Cool research!! Is this for a book?