Pre-Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

IMG 6561 thumb   Pre Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

Click below for all the festive details!

Do you want to stay healthy this Holiday Season while still eating delicious goodies?

Take a moment each day and stay Present this holiday season with energizing Glo bars.

IMG 6231 thumb1   Pre Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

The Healthy Holiday Lovers Variety Pack makes the perfect gift for:

• Your health-conscious friends
  • Family members who are on the path to a healthier lifestyle
  • Children of all ages (Glo Bars make great stocking stuffers!)
  • Secret Santa gifts
  • Our online friends- Send a special thank-you to your favourite bloggers
  • Vegetarians and vegans who have a hard time finding good-tasting healthy snacks
  • Treat yourself for all of your hard work this holiday and buy yourself the gift of health!

IMG 6561 thumb1   Pre Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

Glo Bakery has also just introduced Virtual Gift Certificates that you can order for those hard to buy for people in your life!

IMG 5564 thumb   Pre Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

When will they ship out? Orders for this special Holiday variety pack will begin shipping out on a first-come, first-serve basis at the beginning of December to ensure that your package arrives to you on time.

Want to include a personal touch? Purchase a Holiday hand-written card for just $1.99 CAD and add a personal touch to any gift! Click here for more info.

Important: Please note that pre-ordering is only available for this Healthy Holiday Lovers Gift Pack. Other flavours will likely be available throughout November and December, but they will not be made available for pre-ordering and they will ship out within 2-3 days.

Variety20pack20picture LRG thumb   Pre Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

Also, note that Holiday orders will likely not be taken after December 11th. Please order as soon as possible to ensure that you get your order in as quantities will be limited. Orders will resume in the new year with a special Resolution Fit Pack (including Run, Renew, and a new 50% less sugar bar!)- the perfect way to start off the New Year and to use your gift certificates!

Each bar included in this Holiday variety pack is 100% organic, vegan, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. The bars are packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, protein, and fibre to keep your energy buzzing along.

In this pack, you will receive a mix of the following flavours:

• Present (Cranberry Pumpkin Spice)*new!
  • Classic (Chunky Peanut Butter)*customer favourite!
  • Revive (Dark Chocolate Chunky Peanut Butter)*customer favourite!
  • Empower (Dark Chocolate Roasted Coffee)*new!
  • Heaven (Carob Brownie Bomb)*customer favourite!

for a total of 10 delicious Glo Bars!

***Special savings for referred customers:

1. Refer family, friends, and coworkers: If you tell your family and friends about Glo bakery and they complete a purchase prior to December 7, 2009, you qualify for a discount off your next purchase! Simply email Angela (order@globakery.com) and let her know your first and last name and the first and last name of the new customer that made a purchase because of your referral. You will be emailed a coupon for your next order.

Here is how it works:

• Refer 1 customer and receive 10% off your next order
  • Refer 2 customers and receive 15% off your next order
  • Refer 3 customers and receive 20% off your next order
  • Refer 4 customers and receive 25% off your next order
  • Refer 5 or more customers and receive 50% off your next order!

2. Send a Package to a blogger: Are you sending a Glo Bar variety pack to one of your favourite bloggers? If you purchase a package for a blogger (prior to Dec 7, 2009), you qualify for a coupon off your next order. Simply email Angela (order@globakery.com) telling her your first and last name, the blogger you sent it to, and the blogger’s website URL.

• Send a package to 1 blogger and receive 10% off your next order
  • Send a package to 2 bloggers and receive 15% off your next order
  • Send a package to 3 bloggers and receive 20% off your next order
  • Send a package to 4 bloggers and receive 25% off your next order
  • Send a package to 5 or more bloggers and receive 50% off your next order!

You can find out about Glo Bakery Gift Certificates for purchase here. Click here to pre-order today.

Order before November 20, 2009 and receive 10% off!

~~~~
Don’t forget to become a fan of Glo Bakery on Facebook! There will be lots of fun holiday updates on the new page.

You can also follow Glo Bakery on Twitter!

Happy Healthy Holidays from Glo Bakery!

Angela Signature thumb15   Pre Order Your Holiday Gifts With Glo Bakery!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is November 12, 2009

I love the blogger discounts!!! :)

Leah @ L4L November 12, 2009

What a great idea to send to fellow bloggers! IF I were made of money, I would! :D

kim November 12, 2009

Aahhhhh! I just bought the Glo Variety pack..but this one has my 3 favorite flavors in it. I think I know what I’m using my discount code from my last order on, I’ll consider this my graduation present, lol!

Diana November 12, 2009

I wish I could try them! Can’t wait for Glo Bakery to go worldwide, Angela! ;)

Abby (Abbys Vegan Eats) November 12, 2009

I think Im finally going to try some glo bars!! YA :)

Tania @ Moment Anew November 12, 2009

I have had the good fortune of trying several kinds of Angela’s Glo Bars and can I just say how fresh and wonderful they are?! Classic and Revive are my faves but I will definitely be buying more once I run out. Just beautiful, tasty bars. Definitely unlike anything else out there.

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 12, 2009

I didn’t pay her to say that either! haha ;)
Thanks Tania!

Tania @ Moment Anew November 12, 2009

She absolutely didn’t pay me!
When I feel strongly about something, I speak up. One must NEVER lie about food….unless it’s your mother in law :)

Melinda November 12, 2009

Do you ship to APO?

megan November 12, 2009

This is really a good idea. I’m going to ask someone to get them for me for christmas. I’d love to try them, but it would break my grocery budget at the moment. Thank goodness Christmas is coming up :)

Pam November 12, 2009

Beautiful idea Ange! Merry Holidays to ya!

Enjoy!

Meghan November 12, 2009

Angela, are the oats used in your Glo bars gluten free??

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 12, 2009

Not at the moment. Canada prohibits the term gluten-free on any food product containing oats, even if the oats themselves are GF. This law is currently trying to be overtaken, so as soon as it is, I will be offering GF glo bars. Silly Canada…

Meghan November 13, 2009

Oh, how annoying! I’ll be on the lookout for when that happens! They look delish… hopefully one of these days I’ll get to try one out! Totally pumped about the whittle my middle challenge too! I take a kickboxing class and we do some hardcore… well core work. No pun intended haha.

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) November 12, 2009

The holiday package looks amazing. Heading over to order right now!

Rachel November 12, 2009

Hey Angela! I’ll be visiting a friend in Toronto next week and have already told her that I want to hit up Fresh!, based on your recommendation.

I remember there was mention a while back that your bars could possibly be featured at Fresh. Any news on this? I would definitely be snapping up a collection if they were available.

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 12, 2009

While the Glo Bars were very well received they just didn’t have the space for them in their tight quarters…maybe some day though! I would go in and ask for them and see what they say. haha

Ameena November 12, 2009

After reading about Angela’s Fresh experience I hit it up when I was in Toronto a few weeks ago. It was SO GOOD! Angela I think you should totally sell your bars there, they’d fit into their menu perfectly.

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 12, 2009

I think so too!

I love fresh…might be going on Saturday. Mmmmmmmmm. drooling.

Danica November 12, 2009

Yeah ~ Holiday packs! What a FANTASTIC idea – I am so glad you are doing them. :)

Jolene November 12, 2009

I am totally pre-ordering right now! Can’t wait to try the new bar!

Jenny November 12, 2009

I love the way these sound! And can’t wait to try them

ari November 12, 2009

hey angela :)
this comment doesn’t have anything to do with your glo bars (although i can’t WAIT til i have some money saved up to try some!). i have a question about workouts that hopefully you can help me out with. i’m moving to boulder, colorado next year. currently i live in florida, so i haven’t ever had any problems with going to the gym or anything. in colorado, though, things can get pretty cold and i’m worried my car might be snowed in for a few days at a time or the roads will be too icy to drive on, prohibiting me from going to the gym. i probably won’t own a treadmill or anything like that, so i was wondering if you have any ideas for good quality workouts that i can do at home that would be equivalent to being at the gym? mostly cardio actually because i usually make up my own little strength training sequences (just need to buy some weights for the house)! anything would be great :)
thanks so much!

Angela (Oh She Glows) November 13, 2009

jump rope and stair running! :) I used to do both