It’s chilly, won’t you come inside?
Tonight Eric and I dug out the Christmas decorations and got to work!
Tuesday night, we went to Dollarstore. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a ton of stock out yet, but I am confident that they will step up their game as the month goes by. ;)
I got these two Christmas bears for $1 each!!! The scarecrow was also from Dollarstore last month, but he is now packed away for the season.
Christmas decorations are like building a Lululemon wardrobe. Slowly, overtime, you build up a nice collection and they last forever. ;)
Eric’s mom gives her sons at least 2-3 Christmas decorations every year at Christmas. Eric has acquired a huge collection over the years!
I got this Snowman placemat for $1!!!!!!!!! It’s so cute! Expect to see it lots over the next 2 months. ;)
We need to clean out the fireplace so Santa doesn’t get dirty this year…
I am looking forward to our first fire of the year.
When my mom and I first moved to Ontario, it was just us two living in a small apartment. This mini tree below was the only Christmas decoration that we had! It has since been with me to University, our old condo, and now this house. Sketchie can be found sleeping under it when he is not knocking it over…
My favourite Santa is on my desk watching over me.
We had Mariah Carey’s Christmas CD blaring!!!! I LOVE THAT CD!!!!!!!!!!! I know every word, I think.
Dinner tonight was easy-peasy since we were busy decorating. I also blew off my cardio workout in favour of decorating…priorities, people, priorities! ;)
Chickpea Spinach BBQ Pita Pizzas
- High Protein Pita
- 2 T Mr. Spice Organic, no salt added, BBQ Sauce
- Orange pepper
- Tomato slices
- Roasted chickpeas
Directions: Place all ingredients onto pita to make pizza. Broil in oven on medium for 3-5 minutes watching it carefully.
Organic grapes. These tasted sooooooo good.
My second dessert was a Present Glo Bar. So addicted.
Can I just say that I am SO excited for this challenge!?! It feels so awesome to be doing this challenge with all of you! I love how you are as excited as I am about it. I am seriously pumped for December 10th!
I have had a few questions about the Whittle My Middle 30-Day Challenge. Here are my answers:
1. You can follow along my ab workouts each day on the new ABS page. Keep in mind that everyone will be at a different level. My best advice is just to do it for as long as you can, while still maintaining good form.
2. Don’t have a stability ball? Simply sub the stability ball exercises for other ab exercises. Google it and you will find a million. As long as you are challenging your abs in new ways, it doesn’t entirely matter if you are doing every exercise in the video.
3. Concerned about doing abs 5 days a week? If you are sore then by all means, take a day off in between. You can even double up your workout and just do it 15-20 minutes, 3 times a week.
4. Yes that is me in the picture above, lol. It was taken at the end of the Bikini Body Boot Camp on June 1st 2009. I vow to get my strong abs back! I’ve also been told that strong abs reduce back pain (which I have been having a lot of!).
1) There are only 5 more Glo Bar Variety Packs left! This will likely be the last Variety Pack that I do before December since I will be busy with Holiday prep so Get em while you can!
2) Stay tuned later today for the release of the Holiday Gift Packs and special referral and blogger promotion! You will be able to pre-order your Christmas gifts and learn about how you can save money on your orders. Will post Thurs. afternoon.
3) You can now follow Glo Bakery on the official Facebook Fan page!
Whew! Long post. If you are still reading bless your kind heart. ;)