Devil’s Night Fun

IMG_5701

IMG_5702

IMG_5705

IMG_5699

IMG_7322

IMG_7323

Have you/will you carve a pumpkin for Halloween?

This is the first time we have carved pumpkins for years!!!! We didn’t in university much and we didn’t in the condo. It is fun to do it again. :)

See you tomorrow for Oh She Glows birthday bash + Halloween!!!!!

Angela_Signature

::christine:: October 30, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Super Cute Punkins =)
We will be carving tomorrow night ~

Mary :: A Merry Life October 30, 2009 at 11:27 pm

Hehe, that’s so fun!

Yeah I carved a pretty awesome scary pumpkin. Here is a photo: http://amerrylife.com/2009/10/19/weekend-highlights-pumpkin-carving-memory-lane-and-candy

natalie October 30, 2009 at 11:36 pm

Fun!! We didn’t get to it this year, next year when we are in our house, we will for sure! Happy glo birthday tomorrow!!

Chloe (Naturally Frugal) October 30, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Cute pumpkins!

We carved Star Wars pumpkins this year with the little niece & nephew, but I still have to carve mine. I love having the pumpkin seeds left over to munch on too!

Dani @ WRW October 30, 2009 at 11:41 pm

Yay for pumpkins!

We’re going to be carving one and painting a few others early tomorrow morning! It’s just one of those things that makes the day feel so festive. I love it!

Cynthia (It All Changes) October 30, 2009 at 11:51 pm

Not this year. I haven’t carved one since seminary. But they are fun to be creative with. Some of my best college memories are pumpkin carving days and roasting the seeds.

Jolene October 31, 2009 at 12:04 am

I won’t be carving one this year – but I usually do :-) My friends and I used to have a pumpkin carving competition!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is October 31, 2009 at 8:06 am

Cute and spooky. :) We are carving this afternoon. I am so excited!

Katy @ These Beautiful Feet October 31, 2009 at 8:28 am

SO cute! Love your pumpkins. My husband and I carved a couple days ago! I carved a fat cat(I had a realllyyy big pumpkin..).

Kasey (Fit For Wellness) October 31, 2009 at 10:09 am

I haven’t carved a pumpkin since grade school!

Diana October 31, 2009 at 12:50 pm

That’s so awesome. I’ve never carved a pumpkin because we don’t celebrate halloween here. But that sounds fun!