Glo Bar Flavour Vote!

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on October 7, 2009

Hey guys!

Just a little market research to help me allot the quantities in the cart tomorrow. :)

Thank you!!!!!!! :)

Deb October 7, 2009 at 3:22 pm

I think I would be having HUGE butterflies right now if I were in your position. Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow with the shopping cart(hopefully you’ll have lots of orders and no computer glitches):)

Pam October 7, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Prosperous blessings to ya Ange!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 7, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Thanks ladies!!

My hope is that the server doesn’t crash. I have BLUE HOST’s number on speed dial!!!!!! lol

Nikki T October 7, 2009 at 3:57 pm

What…only 5% voted for REFRESH??!
Out of all the ones that I tried in my last order (Classic, Awake, Chi, Refresh, Heaven, Spirit), I’d have to say that REFRESH is was fave!
Of course, now I want to try the Renew and the Run bars!

Good luck with the US shipping launch tomorrow Ange!
I will wait a couple weeks to place my next order ;)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 7, 2009 at 4:14 pm

I love refresh too!!!
I think ppl are scared of peppy-mint! haha

On the cart you will be able to rate the flavours!

Brandi C October 7, 2009 at 6:13 pm

I think the sample pack option is the cause of the low percentage, eventhough, I won’t be able to try any until TOMORROW! (If I’m fast enough ;)

[email protected] October 7, 2009 at 4:19 pm

I voted! Now I just have to order some……..

=) Laura @ Finding A Healthy Balance (after a “100 Pound” weight loss)

Brandi C October 7, 2009 at 6:14 pm

WOW! =)

katie October 7, 2009 at 4:26 pm

i can’t wait to finally order some of your bars! hopefully they won’t be sold out when i try tomorrow:)

Jess (Fit Chick in the City) October 7, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Dude! I have to choose one????

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 7, 2009 at 7:37 pm

there’s a variety pack!!!

Cari October 7, 2009 at 5:21 pm

ah i cant eat chocolate – ill have to give the chocolate ones from the variety pack to friends! cant wait to try angela! good luck…this is so exciting

Alexia October 7, 2009 at 6:23 pm

I chose variety because I wanna try them allll!!! Your Endure bard are incredible btw….I noticed that I like them more and more every time I eat one, haha! and now I am addicted. But sadly I’m down to my last one :( So I will definitely be placing an other order soon, but I wanna try the Run bars too since I love having the perfect pre-workout snack on hand. Anyway good luck with the business and keep up the great work!

Runningwriter October 7, 2009 at 6:31 pm

I think the peppymint sounds delish, it was a tough call between Chi and Refresh for me. For now I just have to drool over your pictures though, unless you can ship to the UK :)

Rachel October 7, 2009 at 7:23 pm

The Run sounds good, but I had to go w/ the variety pack. Although, some more PB-free options for those who may be allergic would be appealing! Bon chance avec le US shipping! ;)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 7, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I agree with you…there will be more options down the road for sure. :)

Jess October 7, 2009 at 8:09 pm

I’m SO excited for you angela! Good luck tomorrow – I think I’ll wait a bit so as not to be one of the ones to push you over the edge :) (Plus, secretly hoping my mom wins the sample pack for Caitlin’s Operation Beautiful giveaway and that she’ll share with me!)

ReinventingSandyB October 7, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Angela, you are just adorable. All the best tomorrow. Well deserved!
-sandyb

Jolene October 7, 2009 at 9:01 pm

Oh shoot … I didn’t notice variety pack on there … I would pick that instead of the chocolate chia.

Amanda October 7, 2009 at 9:18 pm

I can’t wait to try your Glo bars! They look so delicious!

Julie October 7, 2009 at 9:59 pm

Couple questions about the prices…….
How much will shipping be to the US is US$? And how much are the bars in US$?

Thanks & best of luck tomorrow !! :o)

Carolyn October 8, 2009 at 9:31 pm

Angela, I saw in the FAQ the subject of the Gluten Free regulation in Canada – you can bet as soon as I see those Wheat-Free Oats I will be ordering. It can be so hard to find good Gluten-Free bars, aside from Larabars of course!:)