It’s That Time Of The Year…

Happy Birthday to my husband, Eric!

(Hey, that’s the first time I have gotten to say those words together!)

wedding-workshop60a

24 Fun Facts about my husband

1.) He has severe aversions to certain textures in foods (e.g., eggplant)

2.) He doesn’t sweat. Barely ever. Even during moments of high stress like a job interview.

3) He’s not your average Leo. The ‘leo’ in him only comes out when he is 1) drinking and 2) his ego is hurt, bahaha.

4) He never thought that I would ‘go for him’ when we first met in highschool. (awww breaks my heart!)

5) He’s quite possibly the smartest person I have ever met. His mind is so quick and he can pick up anything almost instantly.

6) We bought the house he grew up in and it was the only house he and his family ever lived in.

7) He has a wild streak. Him and his friends were know as the [insert town name here] Hooligans growing up. Nicky nicky nine doors was one of his favourite past times.

IMG_9142

8.) He is an insane CCM (Crazy Cat Man) and since he is a Leo, he has part cat in him so it makes sense.

9) He’s a thrill seeker. He’s gone sky diving in Australia, bungee jumping, white water rafting, you name it.

10) He can pretty much solve any computer dilemma you may ever come across. He is a programmer, but hates that he is good at it. It’s too boring for his personality really.

11) He doesn’t have a mean bone in his body & when I’m upset I can see the pain in his eyes.

12) He’s 6 foot 2” tall and frequently tells me what the weather is like ‘up there’.

IMG_9884

13) Growing up he was known in school for being a PRO devil stick player and master magician (he had the magician kit just like me!)

14) He can juggle.

15) He loves Ireland and has many family members over there. He wants to take me there for our next trip.

DPP_0022

16.) He has the best bum ever. ‘Nough said. :D

17) He is a huge movie buff. Name any movie and he’s seen it. Twice. He also has a crazy accurate memory for movies.

18) He’s a kid at heart and loves to play and joke around.

IMG_8765

19) He hates his hair long. I buzz his hair about every month.

20) He loves photography. And his SLR (which I have ambushed for my websites!)

IMG_8955

21) He loves working on the house doing renos. And then showing you all about it.

22) He doesn’t really give a damn about what other people think of him. He is always true to himself and is the exact same way with any person he meets.

23) He’s so GQ when he wants to be.

080831_0747

24) He loves me. With every ounce of his being. Or so I’d like to think. ;)

~~~~~

7 Facts about us:

• We’ve been together for 9 years and 9 months
  • I was 17 and he was 18 when we started dating (I had just moved to Ontario from NB)
  • Our wedding was August 31, 2008
  • We took a break in 2003 for a summer to clear our minds. Quickly realized we belonged together and got back together shortly after spotting one another in a statistics class that fall.
  • We are really weird together and completely comfortable with one another. Hence weirdness coming out.
  • We fight. And bicker. And argue. And recognize it is only human nature. But there’s always an undertone of love and respect between us. We have our lines and we don’t cross them.
  • We have tons of strange names for one another and speak to each other in weird voices and accents. What, don’t you?

So you probably can’t handle anymore sap right now about us.

So now I want to know about you. Tell me about a loved one in your life. Can be your partner, mom, dog, whatever. What quirks do you love about them?

Spread the love. I’m such a sap for all things love. I think we need more love in our lives these days.

See you later for the birthday breakfast I cooked up for Eric and other fun things I am doing to spoil him rotten. Aren’t birthdays the best?

Angela_Signature

1 Marilyn August 11, 2009

Aww, that is so adorable! Does he have a brother, down in WA state by any chance? :P

I love my mom. Sometimes she drives me crazy, and sometimes I drive her crazy, but she always spoils me and looks after me. :) She is a very wonderful person.

2 shanna August 11, 2009

How old is turning? Don’t tell me 24!

3 Juicy Jessy August 11, 2009

super sweet :-) my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and almost 3 months, but I feel like I’ve known him my whole life. He’s my boyfriend, my lover, my best friend, my partner in crime. It is so wonderful that you have found someone just like that too!
I wish you all the luck in the world; and a very happy birthday to Eric!

4 Bridget August 11, 2009

You two are such a cute couple!

5 Micco August 11, 2009

Aww, this is such a happy post!

Since you asked, I love my cat Tooters McStinklebottom III. He’s the grossest, silliest, smartest, most ridiculous cat ever. When I first adopted him as a tiny kitten, he spent the night with me and my then-partner, and I awoke to see him traversing my partner’s back. Tooters settled on my partner’s butt and started kneading it, sniffing it, kneading it, sniffing it when my partner let out a loud, loud toot, which made Tooters JUMP BACK with this very startled expression on his face. Then he preoceeded to… sniff my partner’s butt again. But ironically, he is called Tooters for his own musical renderings, NOT his reaction to others’!

Seriously, though, Tooters is crazy smart. When he wants to get in a room, he immediately tries to jiggle the knob even though he can’t because he doesn’t have opposable thumbs. While most cats just splash at their water dish, Tooters dips his paw in and gently stirs it, then retracts it and watches the water go round and round. He’s only pooped outside the litter box twice: once, when he was sick and once, when he couldn’t access the litter box. Both times were in the bath tub, which I’d like to believe he chose because of the crazy-easy clean up. He knows his name and comes when you call him. He even gives hugs like a person, burying his head in your shoulder with his paws wrapped around your neck. And if that’s any indication, not only is he dangerously smart, but he’s also DANGEROUSLY sweet and affectionate.

Ohhhh, Tooters..!

6 Tay August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Oh He Glows!!!

I love love love my little sister :-) I just did a post on her since it was her birthday on Sunday! She gets annoying like a little sister does, but I couldn’t imagine my life without her!!

7 Victoria August 11, 2009

Happy birthday Eric. You are such a beautiful couple and an inspiration to us all !

I really hope I find my Mr Right soon !

8 The Healthy Hostessq August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!! Love the 24 things!!

9 Rosey Rebecca August 11, 2009

Aww Happy Birthday Eric! Your husband as A LOT in common with my boyfriend. :-)

10 Aoife August 11, 2009

Happy birthday Eric! :) Such a lovely blog post about him – sounds like he has a great day ahead!

What part of Ireland are his family from?
I’m sure you guys would love it here if you visited – there’s a bit of an affinity between Canadians and Irish people, I have a few friends who have lived in Toronto and consider it their second home.

11 Erin August 11, 2009

This is so adorable Angela. Eric is so lucky to have you, and you him! Yay for birthdays!

I have four best friends that I’ve had since elementary school/middle school. We refer to ourselves at The Fab Five. Its super corny, but then again, so are we! We live all across the US now, but I know that if something went wrong or I needed to talk to one of them, they would be there in a heart beat. They’re the kind of friends you can call at 4am – and even though they’ve seen me at my worst, they’d never tell anyone about it! I honestly love them like they’re my sisters and cherish the times we get to spend together. I’m feeling the love just talking about them!

12 Jocelyn August 11, 2009

I LOVE this!!! So cute…Happy birthday to the hubby!

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for about 2 years now…many of those months have been spent long distance because he is completing his masters of environmental engineering up in Thunder bay. We met during university in North Bay and have been together ever since. This past christmas we took a cruise vaca with my family and had a blast! During the 1 month trip we didn’t fight once! But don’t worry there have been a few healthy arguments before that lol…He is so crazy smart and I’m pretty sure I don’t understand one word of his 250 page thesis…and thats ok with me! :)

13 Mara @ What's for Dinner? August 11, 2009

Happy birthday Eric!!
I’m completely head over heels (obviously) for my fiance… we met almost 5 years ago and have been inseparable since!

14 Susan August 11, 2009

Happy birthday Eric!!!

My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years knows everything about anything. I’m a naturally curious person by nature and am always asking TONS of questions. And he can always answer any of mine and then some! He’s a total smarty pants :)

15 Kate B August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Eric!

My boyfriend of 7 years 9 months is the best dancer I have ever seen, he can dance like Michael Jackson flawlessly, even though he doesn’t always see it. We just got back from Europe and during our trip we kept asking who was in charge because we do not feel like adults, we will forever be kids!

Funny enough we have been together since we were 17 and 18, when I read that about you and Eric I laughed, I think that is so random!

16 Kristen M August 11, 2009

Such a cute post :) Eric and I share the same birthday! So Happy Birthday to him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

17 Kate August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric (aka Oh He Glows)!!

You two are absolutely adorable and I hope you’ll be wishing your wonderful HUSBAND a great birthday for many years to come.

My husband is (in my eyes) incredible. He quotes movies constantly, and can identify almost any film within the first 2 minutes of opening scene/credits. He is an amazing bartender (came in handy in college!) and we love throwing dinner parties together. He taught me how to cook too!

We’re totally goofy together, too, especially when talking to our puppy. He’s a total softy when it comes to his family and it’s one of his most endearing qualities!

Hope you two have a great day together :)

18 jessinnyc August 11, 2009

Beautiful pictures! Can’t believe you guys meet at such a young age! Makes for an even sweeter story!

19 Eliza August 11, 2009

This is a very sweet post!

My partner Aaron just started medical school yesterday, and I’m so proud and excited for him I feel like I could burst. He’s wanted this for a very long time, and last night he came back from orientation just glowing! I’m smiling here by myself just thinking about it.

I love that he has random hobbies like brewing beer, building ships in a bottle, and making wooden frames for our art. He loves books, like me, and can play the guitar and sing folk music.

I can be a difficult, opinionated person, and in the past guys were intimidated or annoyed by me pretty quickly. All those things that other people feel like “they are putting up with”, he loves about me. Its pretty amazing that we found each other.

Also, I love that you observed how much it hurts Eric when you are sad. I think that is one of the most incredible things about having a deep, strong connection with another person. It goes beyond empathy- you feel what they are feeling. Pretty cool. And not as lonely as being sad by yourself.

Have a great day!

20 Coco August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Eric!!!!!!! You two seem to be the perfect couple and congrats on being together for 9 years!
Joey is my significant other and we have the quirkiest, most fun relationship ever!!! I actually was very close with his older and younger sister before we started dating, and then he stopped by my work 2 summers at the ice cream stand and asked for a hug. The rest was history and we’ve been together ever since! He’s funny, amazing, smart, a fantastic companion, and a plus is he is a hockey player so his bum is perfecto! hahaha. Just a short tid bit, but thanks for sharing a little insight into your’s and eric’s relationship!!!! Great idea!

21 Eve August 11, 2009

So sweet! Happy Birthday to him. This morning, when my husband was saying goodbye to me, he said “Don’t you have something to say?” And I stared at him, and then said “happy anniversary” it’s not our real anniversary but we met 5 years ago today! He always remembers days like this, and I never do! lol :)

22 Madelin @ What is for breakfast? August 11, 2009

Very sweet post :) you guys are so cute together! I love my boyf, we’ve been together a long time too, 7 years :)

23 Whitney August 11, 2009

Oh my gosh, ya’ll are so cute I can’t stand it!

24 shannon August 11, 2009

What beautiful wedding pics!

25 Katrina (gluten free gidget) August 11, 2009

My husband:
1) Is the “dog whisperer” with our new puppy. Seriously, all animals and babies love him!
2) Spoils me rotten.
3) Is the only person who can lovingly tell me when I’m wrong in such a way that doesn’t feel like I’m being chastised.
4) Has the best bum EVER!
5) Switched his diet to be gluten free just for me.
6) is a Mac man through and through!
7) Loves the Discovery Channel.
8) Knows every movie director and his body of work. It’s really quite impressive.
10) Hates onions, mushrooms, peppers, olives, pickles, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, alfalfa sprouts… How did we end up married?! hahahaha
11) Is the most amazing person I have ever and will ever know. I love him more than life. He is my OH (my Other Heart), the love of my life, and my best friend.

26 Kailey (PB Swirl) August 11, 2009

aww you two are cutie pies :)
such a great post for your love!

27 Stefanie August 11, 2009

Hi Angela, I love your blog :) Happy birthday to Eric!! Aw, what a sweet post! My fiance’s birthday is this Friday, so I know what you mean about leo’s :) I met my sweetie when I first moved to NYC from California, 5 yrs ago. He was my first friend in the big manzana!! I met him while I was on my way walking to the elevator, post interview for a scary New York job! lol…..needless to say, I got the job and the guy ;). What’s so incredible about him is he always knows how to surprise me. We recently got engaged July 3rd. He knows how much I love St. Patrick’s Cathedral church and I was recently baptised there and he was confirmed there…On the afternoon of our engagement, he brought me inside and we lit a candle (something we do when we are there)and he got down on one knee! It was the best surprise ever!!

28 leatitia (inspire lea) August 11, 2009

awww… so sweet! Happy birthday Eric!

29 Paige @ Running Around Normal August 11, 2009

Aww such a sweet post to dedicate to your husband! Happy Birthday, Eric :)

30 Mellissa August 11, 2009

Loved this post! My husband is amazing, he is smart, pushes me to do things outside of my comfort zone and is just a great partner.

31 Shannon (The Daily Balance) August 11, 2009

such a sweet post! You guys remind me so much of me and my Mister, it’s uncanny!

32 Ellen @ Peace in Motion August 11, 2009

you are too sweet!

33 Colleen August 11, 2009

Awwwww – so sweet! And it’s so weird because my hubby’s birthday is tomorrow!

My hubby actually remembered the first day we met and he proposed on that date (2 years later). We’ve been together 8 years now, married for 4 years. I’m shocked at how much more I love Michael with every passing day, he’s truly the love of my life!

34 Anne Marie @ her new weigh August 11, 2009

I love your 24 things! Happy birthday to your hubby!

My husband and I were married on September 5, 2008. Something I love about him? The way he understands, loves and accepts me for who I am. Plus, he’s the most kindest, gentle person I have ever met in my life.

35 Sana August 11, 2009

:)!!!!! What a warm and fuzzy post!!! You two are so lucky to have and inspire eachother.
Someone I love is my ex boyfriend turned friend. Strange I know, we just both loved eachother even after the romance ended. He loves me despite, my burping, me being a worrywart and the fact that I steal all of his jokes.
Happy b-day eric!!!

36 Pam August 11, 2009

Cute photos and Make it a HAPPY one Eric!

37 Amanda August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric – love this post!!

My boyfriend and I dated for 2 years in high school, went our separate ways in college, and have been together for another 2 years now. To outsiders, we really seem like complete opposites, which we love to joke about. We truly bring out the best in each other – he can pull me out of a funk faster than anyone! We have inside jokes that date back to when we were 16 years old, and if someone were to listen to us talk to each other, they’d think we were crazy!! I honestly can’t imagine my life without him :)

38 Julie August 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!

you guys are SO cute together :) I hope I can find a good man like that some day!

right now the loves of my life are my mom who inspires me to be great, my sister who keeps me young and down to earth and my two best friends who love me just the way I am :) One day I’ll find a guy who does ALL of the things my mom sis and friends do for me! But I’m in no rush :)

39 Bobbie August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Eric! I just had to post because my husband and I met about 9 years & 9 months ago too – November 7, 2009. How the time flies! :) I always remember the date because it was another friend’s birthday. My husband and I became close friends at the time, but didn’t start dating until 3.5 years later. We have been happily married since July 28, 2006.

40 Claire August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!That’s probably the sweetest thing ever.It gives us single folk something to hope for.I love it:-)…made my day.cc

41 brandi August 11, 2009

aw, what an awesome post!

A lot of the things on this list are the same for my husband :)

42 nicole h August 11, 2009

i am def a sap as well! and with my bf (15months) its awesome bc we are so weird around each other, and act totally like ourselves without even thinking about it. I am so comftorable with him, who knows where our love will take us we are only 18,and 19! so we are just going with the flow day by day.
I love all the facts about your husband you guys are really cute together!

43 Angela (Oh She Glows) August 11, 2009

I just loved reading all of these comments…made me tear up a little! hehe. Eric says a big thank you for all the wishes! =) YOu guys rock!
~A

44 Nicole August 11, 2009

You guys are adorable!!

45 Lauren (Runandrejoice) August 11, 2009

Cute post! I love that you guys were together for so long before getting married, my bf and I have been together almost two years but we have med school and law school (him med, me law) to get through before we can tie the knot…it’s going to be a long road but soooo worth it in the end! Happy bday to Eric!

46 Sharon August 11, 2009

Me and my fella just had our 10 year anniversary on Sunday. He’s handsome and brilliant but I love the things that aren’t obvious to everyone else… like how he calls the cat “his boy” and calls me “Mummy” and how he laughs at my voices and accents. When I do them with other people I don’t get much of a response but he laughs hard, out loud everytime…we are meant to be!

47 april August 11, 2009

Happy birthday to Eric!

My boyfriend and I have been together since our freshman year in high school. We started out as friends in the 6th grade! He and I are so comfortable with each other and I can tell him absolutely anything without a care. Unfortunetly he is leaving this Saturday to go to college in another state- but I have faith we can stay together!

48 Angela (Run Study Eat) August 11, 2009

Happy Bbirthday Eric!

Awww! You two make my heart melt!

49 Anne P August 11, 2009

happy birthday eric! you guys are the cutest :) loved the fun facts! i’ve gone sky diving and bungy jumping, too. awesome!

50 Elisabeth August 11, 2009

I love this post! I am a total sap, so it speaks directly to me. =)

My BF and I have been together for almost 3 years. He let the cat out of the bag a few months ago that he’s been saving for my engagement ring since we started dating. Awww! I love him more than I ever thought I could love another man besides my father.

When we’re in separate rooms and I hear him crack up laughing at something on the TV, I immediately smile and feel so much love for him. His laugh is so genuine, and when I hear it from afar, it makes me smile and realize what a great man I’ve found.

He is the sweetest, most caring, and self-assured person that I’ve ever met. I will be so proud to be his wife someday.

51 Kristen @ Simply Savor August 11, 2009

Wow so so cute. What you wrote “We fight. And bicker. And argue. And recognize it is only human nature. But there’s always an undertone of love and respect between us. We have our lines and we don’t cross them” really struck me–its so true and important to recognize in a beautiful, healthy relationship!

Happy birthday Eric!

52 lena August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric! hope you two have a wonderful celebration!!! :P

53 Alex August 11, 2009

Angela, this is so weird!

My bf just had his bday a couple of weeks ago (he’s a leo too) and I made him a card that listed 27 things I love about him (the weird, the funny, the sweet) for his 27th bday…That’s almost the same format of what you just did for Eric! …Did you spy on me???

Anyway, great little tidbits on your hubby, you guys are adorable together! Happy Birthday!

54 Kayzilla August 11, 2009

Happy birfday to Eric!! :D

My boyfran is named David. We’re 3.5 years apart, and a fairly new couple (this is our 6 month anniversary wootwoot). He’s in the navy, and my brother’s best friend. We actually met via my brother. Our communication was cut off for 4 months during his deployment, and now we talk to eachother for 2-4 hours every night on the phone. Long distance relationships aren’t easy, but our stubbornness, amazement that our partner wants *us*, and the friendship we’ve built keeps us so excited for what’s to come. I can’t wait to see him this christmas. I can’t wait to see him next year too.

One thing I absolutely adore about him is his.. well.. wild and crazy streak. Most of his stories include nudity. I don’t know what it is about this boy, but isn’t afraid to just.. show it. In thailand, during his deployment this year, his friend really wanted to get his first tattoo, and so they decide to get matching tattoos. One friend gets a smiley face tattoo on the right butt cheek. The other gets a smiley face on the left butt cheek. My boyfriend decided to get a smiley face riiiighhhttt in the middle.

He says to me “You know, it’s going to be AWFUL when you first see me naked. You’re going to just.. burst out laughing because of it. I’m going to have to just.. moon you next time I see you to just get past that hurdle ASAP.”

I am so looking forward to that. XD

I love this kid. I think he and I will go the distance, and if our relationship ever ends, we have such a strong friendship that we’ll probably stay as friends for a long long time.

55 Katherine August 11, 2009

i’m glad we’re not the only ones that talk to eachother in funny voices. we have actions too. ha! now we really sound weird!!!

56 britt August 11, 2009

happy birthday, eric!

57 Eric August 11, 2009

Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for all the birthday wishes. Can’t say I usually get this many wishes so early in the day =)

Angela, thanks for the very sweet post. I’m so lucky to have you in my life!

Anyways, hope everyone else has a great day today too!

58 Jackie August 11, 2009

I love your pictures together!

I love my husband because even though we spent 15 months apart while he was in Iraq we came together like we were never apart. We spend months at a time not seeing each other, but after almost 3 years of marriage we are still going strong!

59 Sheri August 11, 2009

What a cute post! Happy Birthday Eric.

Your hubby is A LOT like mine! My husband is a technology consultnant, thrill seeker, mountain bike lover, smarty pants, a whole couple heads taller than me, GQ sexy, best father ever, passionate, loving and after 6 years of marriage I still love him to death! Even if somtimes he can drive me a little nuts! ;)

60 christina August 11, 2009

that is the sweetest post i have ever read!!! i hope i find that one day :) (not your post-haha just someone i love like you love eric)

61 Lainie August 11, 2009

Angela, what a sweet, beautiful wife you are! Beautiful post, and I’m sure your husband will love it. You guys make a stunningly gorgeous couple – happy birthday, Eric!

62 Kelsey August 11, 2009

awwww i love this post!!!! you guys are so sweet.
happy birthday eric!

63 Stephanie August 11, 2009

I love this post. It is so great to read about ones love for another.

I have been married to my husband for 9 years. We have three beautiful daughters. He treats me like a queen and he is a wonderful father. I couldn’t have asked for a better guy. I love how he gets along with my family. He is the funniest guy I know. That is one of the many things I love about him. He has the greatest laugh. When he starts laughing, I laugh even harder because his laugh is so contagious.

Thanks for writing this post and reminding me how lucky I am to have such a great guy.

64 Jennie {in Wonderland} August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric! That was just a lovely post. Made me feel all cuddly.

Let’s see – I love my bf James, because he always brings me a cup of green tea in the mornings, without fail. I love him because I met him at Disney, and he was in costume, in full capri pants and a pirate-y shirt, and I still found him adorable. I love him because the way he told he wanted to ‘get together’ was to reach out and take my hand one night when we were watching TV. I love him because he imitates my ‘Canadian accent’ (I don’t even have one!) and because he calls my food ‘junk food’ and says ‘you’ll get fat eating that’ when I make a Green Monster (cuter than it sounds on the page, ha ha). I love him because he takes me out for dinner almost every week, and holds my hand throughout the meal. I love him because he just never fails to make me smile, no matter what.

65 Ashley August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday OHG! Whoever thought that one up is a clever gal!

My SO and I have been together just shy of a year. He’s 7 years older then I am though you’d never know it. We are two peas in a pod quite frankly. I love him to death and do believe he feels the same way, except for when I make him a mini GM on Saturday mornings. He drinks it begrudgingly then forces himself to smile. The whole green smoothie thing still has him freaked out quite a bit.

If that’s not love I don’t know what is! Lol.

66 Holly August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric!! Ange, it sounds like you have quite the catch there! :-)

67 Chloe August 11, 2009

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 7 years and we too have weird couple things together. I love how comfortable we are, and can understand each other’s moods without saying one word.

This year will be the first year we get to spend every season together. We were long distance for my entire college career and then some. Now that we’re living together I can’t imagine being apart for a long period of time. I’m so happy to have found the love of my life when I was 17 years old, and although we have been through rough times together we have become stronger as a couple because of it.

Love your tribute to Eric!

68 Lizzie August 11, 2009

My husband and I spent the first 2 years of ‘official’ dating living in separate countries (due to visa issues) – he was in his first job out of college and spent $300/month on phone bills to make sure we chatted everyday, came to see me twice, and somehow still isn’t sick of me after 10 years!! He’s smart, funny, understanding, LOVES to tease me mercilessly about my accent (that’s OK – it will be the other way round eventually!), works very hard and is extremely down to earth. I think we’ve had to work hard at our relationship and that helps us now when we have the smaller arguments.

Happy Birthday Eric – I have to say, he’s the lucky one having someone who appreciates him so much!! :)

69 Help Meghan Run August 11, 2009

I am the biggest sap in the world, so this post totally made my day. :D Happy birthday Eric!

70 Priyanka August 11, 2009

That is so cute! Happy Birthday Eric!

71 Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope August 11, 2009

SUCH an adorable post Angela! You two definitely belong together. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

xxoo
Heather

72 Hayley August 11, 2009

Bring on the sap, I love it!!

Happy Birthday, Eric!

73 Rachel August 11, 2009

This was the most adorable post ever! I hope I find what you two have one day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!!!!

74 Faith August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric! What a sweet post, you two are the most adorable couple!!!

75 Beth @ CrossBorderCravings August 11, 2009

What a sweet post! Happy birthday to Eric! Hope you enjoy yourselves :O)

76 Meredith (Pursuing Balance) August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!

77 Amanda August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!

I love the 24 things, and I adore that you’re silly together. My boyfriend and I have been together for three years and we are quite goofy. He says I bring out his goofiness : )

78 Mrs. Myers @ Eat Move Write August 11, 2009

Fun! Ok.
7 Sappy Facts About Us (Me and my Husband)
1. My husband says he knew he loved me on our first date.
2. He is over a foot taller than me and outweighs me by 130 pounds. (He’s not “fat.”)
3. He thinks I’m smarter than him, and I think he’s smarter than me and we can never agree on this.
4. When I decided to move to California, we broke up. Three weeks later he called me and said he couldn’t live without me and he was following me.
5. We got married on March 7 of this year. March 7, 2007, was the day he told me he loved me.
6. Neither of our families wanted us to marry outside our race. We did anyway (obviously) and they all got over it.
7. He doesn’t like eating healthy or working out, but he does both now because of me. :)

79 Brandi C August 11, 2009

You 2 are just TOO PRECIOUS :)
Happy Birthday Eric!

80 Jessica August 11, 2009

LOL CCM. I love it.
My boyfriend is the opposite. He always sweats. I am more like Eric. Only when I run!
I’m jealous how tall he is, i’m like an inch taller than my bf lol.
But my bf does the computer thing too and he is insano good at it, and is also a huge movie buff. i bet our men would get along! they sound similar despite the sweating thing and height thing lol!
And if your bf likes farting … my bf would be perfect for him. HAHA.
-muffy

81 Amy August 11, 2009

OMG! Wow, we have some things in common:

1) DH’s bday is 1/13 and mine is 2/13
2) we got married 9/13/08 and we were together for 15 yrs before that.
3)we took a break during college (95-97)and realized we were meant to be.
4)He moved back from college to be with me.
5)I lived by myself before he moved in and…
6)One of his vows to me was to make me laugh everyday and he has!

82 'dee August 11, 2009

Awwwwwww. I loved that. Happy Birthday, Eric and congratulations to you both for finding such a great love.

Here’s my quirky facts about the one I love – my own husband.
1) He cannot stand people saying “bless you” when he sneezes – he disagrees with the entire geshundheit thing too, LOL. I may make him the happiest ever when I respond with the line made famous from the Jerry Seinfeld episode on the same topics: “You are sooooo good lookin'” :-)
2) We all call him “the master of useless facts” – he knows a little bit of something about pretty much everything. This man can get a tree stump to talk with him. Seriously.
3) His nickname is “luggage”. His close friends and I tagged him with this because he’s game for anything, goes with the flow, etc. So he’s luggage because “he’s just along for the ride”. Ha ha ha ha haaa.

Congrats to E & A – many happy years together.

83 Eric's Big Brother August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric!

Great list Angela (as for #6.. try again.. we moved to the house you are in when Eric was just a wee lad in diapers)

Still lots of great memories in that house for us and lots more to come!

84 Jess August 12, 2009

What a fun post, Ange! Happy Belated Birthday to your Hubs!

85 buyclomido August 30, 2009

Is not spam, it is only my commercial offer. Sorry if i mistake of topic!

Buy Clomid – Best testimonials. Buy now. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Best price for brand and generic medications.
From $0.60 per item. Free Airmail shipping for Clomid 100mg 90 tabs and save $135 on order!

86 deisegirl September 8, 2009

Sweet post!I especially love the facts about both of you…they ring so true. I always say myself and my boyfriend are so weird no-one else would have us so it’s lucky we found each other. Ha!

if you ever do make it to Ireland, pack raingear. It has rained nearly everyday for 2 months now…not all day everyday but rain at some stage. I mean, summer, really?!