Busy, Busy + A Potential Race

Good afternoon!

Wow…keep those amazing suggestions coming in for my Chocolate bar giveaway! You guys are so creative!

My day has been BUSY but fun! This morning I prepped two orders for Pumpkin Spice ‘n All Things Nice bars.

IMG_8351

I worked with my Logo Designer for Glo Bakery. It is coming along and I hope to have it finished in the next few days!

Once that is complete, I will be ordering stickers for my packaging as well as business cards. I will also be putting the logo on my Glo Bakery website.

I also researched Pay Pal’s procedure for registering a business account. After this post I am going to have a quick lunch (eek it’s 3pm!!), pack my orders, and then figure out invoicing in Quickbooks! I am also trying to ignore the huge backlog of receipts I need to enter into my Excel spreadsheets. One thing at a time!

The good news is I finished typing up all of my recipes on Saturday! I am officially caught up to date. Now I have all of my Glo recipes in one spot on a Word document. It feels nice not to have to worry about loosing my chicken scratch notes.

Oh and I also squeezed in a kick butt workout and a video for tonight’s post. :)

fitness My workout:

• Duration: 50 mins.
  • Treadmill: Walking 4.0 mph/running 4.4 mph, incline 12%
  • Intervals (I ran 1.5 mins. on every ‘5’)
  • Max hear rate: 164 bpm
  • Avg heart rate: 136 bpm
  • Feel the burn: 382 kcals

At minutes 30, 35, and 40 I got off he treadmill and did 1 set of tricep dips (approx 12-15 dips). It was fun to mix it up!

At the end of my workout I did a few yoga poses as well as 15 reverse crunch leg lifts.

My core is feeling stronger than ever!

Race Talk:

tvmenu_r2_c1

Look at the half marathon I am thinking of signing up for on June 14th! It is the Niagara Wine Country Run.

Did someone say wine?

And wine tours?

Can I run while drinking wine? teehee.

Now, I don’t know if I will be ready to run by June 12th so I’m not signing up for a while (hopefully it doesn’t fill up). I may also just run a 10km, I will have to play it by ear.

If anyone has run this course, drop me a line and let me know how it was!

food

Don’t forget to bid in Meghann’s Bake Sale today!

For all of you Canadians, now is your chance to submit a bid on a Glo Bakery Bar Sampler– you get to choose 4 flavours of bars that you want for a total of 8 delicious bars. A custom order!! I will be footing the bill for shipping too so all you pay for is your bid. It is for a great cause, so mosey on over and take a peek! My bars are near the end of the list in the Canadian section.

See you all tonight for a Running Talk Video!!!

Angela_Signature

1 AlliJag April 6, 2009

LOL – love the way you think! Running and wine – a great combo! Keep us updated on that once you officially sign up!

2 Jen April 6, 2009

Shhh…. I bid on your bars and I want to win them!! :)

3 brandi April 6, 2009

ooh, I can’t wait to see the new logo!

I wish I could bid on your bars :)

4 RunToFinish April 6, 2009

mmm so tasty. i’m not a canadian, so I stuck to the US only section of the bidding :)

5 Run Sarah April 6, 2009

Sounds like a productive day so far! I’m looking forward to the video.

6 Missy Maintains April 6, 2009

Sounds like your business is going well! I totally would bid on your bars if I lived in Canada! Looks like a great race!

7 Leah @ Simply Fabulous April 6, 2009

That’d be great if you can sign up for that race!!!

You are coming along so well with GloBakery..i’m so proud of you!

8 Allison April 6, 2009

If there is a rock climbing place near you, you should definitely give it a try. Its a great upper body workout and so much fun!

That race looks awesome. I totally support drinking wine while running lol.

9 VeggieGirl April 6, 2009

HOORAY FOR THE BAR AND RACE!!

10 Kudret April 6, 2009

Make sure you back up your word document in case something happens to your computer. I’m a reader who recently found your blog, and have decided to come out of lurking. If you ever get a chance, stop by my blog, attached to my name and feel free to go crazy by leavin’ a comment ;D
Your bars look amazing and inspire me to try making my own :D

11 Bree April 6, 2009

umm, and then will you teach me quickbooks? lol i’m dreading it but i’m going to have to learn in the next few days :-P…also we checked out paypal (and got an a business account) but then decided to go with authorize.net (if you’ll have a shopping cart on your site) because it’s much better and it looked so much more professional not to have the huge paypal logo (they require it) on our site…let me know if you have questions about that stuff cuz warren knows like, everything about it by now :-P

12 Alison April 6, 2009

Those bars look delicious. I bet that run will be amazingly beautiful. You’ll probably be so busy ogling at the gorgeous scenery that you won’t even notice if your body gets tired.

13 David April 6, 2009

Hey I know someone local you can borrow a kick butt HD video camera from. Also you have a relative arriving that weekend of your marathon run so we won’t be joining you :D

14 jess April 6, 2009

if you ever need help with the quickbooks I can help – I work with it all day every day.

15 Screamin' Mama April 6, 2009

Yummm…those bars looked delicious. Love your blog…will be adding it to my favourites.

16 AGS April 6, 2009

Hey — just wanted to give a little follow-up. I told you that I was going to try a “crap free” week awhile ago. Of course, I couldn’t go all the way (as soon as I say I can’t have anything of something, I start wanting it), but over the course of that week and the next, I really focused on eating clean — and this last week I was back in my old fighting form of eating clean with limited alcohol/sweets. It feels sooooooo good (and no more cravings). Thanks for inspiring me to keep on track! ;)