I am just taking a quick break from The Oscars to give you the results of the Fit Gear contest! :)
Congrats to Emily!
Thank you to everyone who participated! It was so much fun hearing all of your favourite items of clothing. :)
I have been working all night on a couple new features to Oh She Glows:
1) You may have noticed the new ‘Blogroll’ image on the right toolbar! Just click the image to be brought to my new blogroll page. :)
2) I created a new Glo Bakery icon at the top of the right toolbar. Just click this image at any time to be brought to my Glo Bakery!
3) I meant to mention that I finally had a chance to update all of the V-Day recipes a couple days ago. You can now find all of the V-Day recipes at the bottom of my Recipes page! Click here to go directly to it.
Coming up tomorrow on Oh She Glows:
1) Oh She Glow’s does Crap Free week! See my plan. I actually started it Saturday, but didn’t have time to blog about it yet.
2) Oscar’s Best and Worst dressed! Ohhhh I knew my best dressed as soon as I saw it…. :D
|“All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you’re not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you’re the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no’s become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES.” ~Nike Ad