In The Meantime

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on January 8, 2009

Evening everyone!

Sorry for the late post tonight! The truth is, I am waiting on a loooong FAQ video to upload! :) Good things take time, ya know? hehe.

In the meantime, I thought I would do a fun reader poll until the video is uploaded!

Ok, my video is uploading…it will probably be about an hour or so! Stay tuned :D

EDIT*** The video is showing no signs of uploading anytime soon- it is long! Ok, I promise first thing tomorrow morning it will be up. I’m up way past my bedtime!

EDIT #2: Friday morning, I get ready to publish my next video and guess what? You Tube didn’t load it because it was too long! Aghhhhhhhh. Sorry guys, the post will be delayed another hour. I will upload it in 2 parts and post the 1st one as soon as it uploads!

Nighty night!!! :D

Jeff Easter January 8, 2009 at 11:44 pm

Angela,

I love your blog. Can we talk soon about my health and wellness company and how it can be very beneficial to you. You can contact me at [email protected] I look forward to speaking to you.

Jeff

Lara January 9, 2009 at 4:37 am

I really enjoy your video posts! You seem very comfortable in front of the camera. Fun polls!

limberkimbers January 9, 2009 at 7:30 am

You forgot Green! That’s my favorite color [at the moment anyways :D]

AGS January 9, 2009 at 7:57 am

You also forgot white — what about the classic crisp white blouse? ;) And a second vote for green!!

Deb January 9, 2009 at 9:20 am

Can’t wait to see the video. Favorite color for me is green, but I went with my second choice which is pink.

Halie January 9, 2009 at 11:19 am

Fun polls!

Hayley January 9, 2009 at 12:25 pm

I’m all over green as well! I’ve been missing the polls, so thank you for making some more up. It’s always interesting to see what other people like/feel. As a fellow Canadian, it’s nice to read your blog because for the most part it means I can find most of the products you eat/use. You’re doing such a great job Angela, I’m completely addicted!