Heeeelllooooo (a la Jerry Seinfeld!)
My sis and I had a great Body Pump class today! The instructor wasn’t the best but we still managed to have a great workout.
The instructor decided to put on techno Christmas music, and we just weren’t feeling it! I much rather prefer having current music on the play list when working out! lol…
According to my HRM:
- All over body weight lifting workout
- Duration: 55 mins.
- Max Heart Rate: 152 bpm (78% of max)
- Avg heart rate: 107 bpm (55% of max)
- Feel the Burn: 218 kcals
- We did a 1/4 mile walking cool down after stretching
I tried not to push it too much because I haven’t done one of these classes in ages and I want to be able to walk the rest of the week! I also plan on running tomorrow so I want to be able to do that as well. :)
After we showered up, we all headed off to a new French cafe that opened up a couple weeks ago. It was delicious!
Eric got a Powdered sugar and maple syrup Belgium Waffle:
I tried a bite and it was amazing!
My dish: A Vegetarian Crepe with mixed green salad:
I ate half the crepe and most of the salad.
My mom ordered the most amazing frothed tea with her meal:
Of course I had a sip to try it- it was so sweet and tastey!
The beautiful view from my parents house:
You can see the gorgeous mountains!! So breathtaking! Do you see the bunny tracks?? hehe. Rabbits and deer are everywhere here!
On the agenda today:
- Eric and I are off to do some last minute shopping
- I am helping my mom with Christmas dinner prep (stuffing, pie crusts) We are having Xmas dinner the 24th
- Going to look at Christmas lights tonight (Stay tuned for pics!!)
I hope you are having a wonderful week! Thank you for all your comments everyday- I LOVE reading them. :D You guys rock.
Tell me, do you have an exercise ‘game plan’ this week- if so, what is it? Leave it in the comments section! See my game plan in yesterday’s post (cant remember what one now, maybe the morning post)