It’s a Love/Hate Relationship

Good afternoon everyone!

I thought I would be fun to do a huge Love it/Hate it post today filled with everything from food to fashion! :D

Love It or Hate It Fashion Poll:

4129a6c2f206afc4_charlize-theron_preview

ow_0_preview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love it or Hate it Food Poll:

onions1

705brachs-candy-corn-web1

brussel_sprouts

a_small_cup_of_coffee

shrimp-appetizer

Love it or Hate it Beauty Trends:

joan_rivers_full1

botox01_standard

collagenelastingroup

Are there certain answers that you feel passionate about? Share your feelings!

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

~Confucius

1 sweetandnatural November 20, 2008

Said it before, but I’ll say it again. I love those quotes!

2 Jess November 20, 2008

That was the most adorably random poll every! You are too funny!

3 halie November 20, 2008

So much fun! Really cool seeing the results

Thanks for the fun post!

4 Erin November 20, 2008

When I saw Olivia Wilde on the red carpet I formed a girl crush on her! Haha, she is so beautiful in that dress. I love how all sides of my brain start flowing during your posts (you know the fashion side food side etc…..) Thanks!

5 girlrunningaround November 20, 2008

Candy Corn? Love it. But the mallow pumpkins are even better!

Coffee? LOOOOOOVE it. Maybe a bit addicted to it.

Thanks for keeping things interesting.

6 Lisa's Rant November 21, 2008

I love Charlize and Olivia they are such classy women that I think no matter what they were wearing I would love it.

I have to say for the anti aging cream. Eye cream is the most important. I am a makeup artist (part time/for fun) and this is so important you should start putting it on once a day starting as young as 25 (along with toner and a good moisturizer with spf)!

7 Lisa's Rant November 21, 2008

8 Lisa's Rant November 21, 2008

9 seeleelive November 21, 2008

I believe anti-aging products are like fighting the sun! Aging is BEAUTIFUL! Fighting aging is like fighting our bodies. I know that I am still young so I may not know what it is actually LIKE, but I do know the olden days gray hair and wrinkles symbolized wisdom and experience.