I hope everyone had a relaxing, healthy, and fun weekend! :D
I must admit, it was really tough coming to a decision for the Lululemon contest! All of the 5 entries were great!
Here is a quick recap of the contest:
“My favourite, favourite fitness gear store is Lululemon! Lululemon gives away these great reusable bags with each purchase, and since I have a wee bit of a shopping addiction (my family and friends always give me gift cards for Christmas and birthdays!) I have acquired quite a few reusable bags over the past few years.”
Here are the entries in no particular order:
1) Jennifer writes, “Well…here is my fantastic lunch bag!!! Everyone at work makes fun of me because it is so loud!!! I’ve had it about 3 years, it’s ripped inside and the zipper splits – I would be so grateful to sport a new, funky lunch bag to work!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!”
2) Becky writes, “I’m entering your “Worst Lunch Bag” contest! Attached are three pictures of the bag I use to bring my lunch. It was a free giveaway when I ordered my subscription of SELF magazine. The inside is completely disgusting (I just realized how disgusting it really is when I took the pic), and I’m totally embarrassed to send you this picture! Things spill in there all the time. I can’t believe I actually carry food in there and then eat it!! Luckily, most of the things I bring for lunch/breakfast are in containers…which leads me to another problem-they don’t all fit in side! Most of the time I can’t even zip the zipper. My work bag isn’t nearly as bad as my lunch bag, but unfortunately I didn’t bring it today, so I can’t send a picture of it. Anyhow, thanks for having the contest! ”
3) Kristin writes, “Thank you for doing this contest. Just wanted to tell you again that I love your blog! I don’t have one so I use this Betsey Johnson bag that I got as a free gift with perfume. It’s ok but it has no structure to it so all of my things bulk up in one area so it is hard to carry with me all day. The lining is completely torn out of one side so when ever I can’t find my moisturizer or comb I remember to look under the lining and that is why I need a new gym bag. thanks again!”
4) Terry writes, “Hi Angela- hope you are still accepting submissions for the lunch bag challenge, I have been meaning to send mine in. My lunch bag is a free bag I got as part of a Neiman Marcus (aka Needless Markup) beauty bonus about 3 years ago. I spilled some coffee in it a while ago and was going to throw it out, but my sweet husband said he would clean it and dry it. But, to prevent my lunch from getting anything nasty on it, I now keep a plastic grocery bag inside and put my lunch inside that! Help, I would really love one of your Lululemon bags! Thank you!”
5) Rachel writes, “Ok, don’t laugh. I totally forgot to take pictures last night and forgot my normal Randalls bag at work yesterday so I had to use the produce bags you get from the store. Here are the pictures at my attempt of a lunch bag!”
The winner is…….
Becky with the blue bag!
No one should have to put their food near that! lol. Becky, please email me your address and I will ship the two bags to you! :D
Now, since it was such a hard decision, I decided to have a runner-up vote! Whoever, gets the most votes in this poll will receive the large sized Lulu bag (I found an extra one to giveaway when we were packing!)
Submit your vote now!
Thank you to EVERYONE for making Oh She Glow’s first contest give-away a huge success!
I know the bag aren’t much in terms of a prize, but hopefully as the blog becomes more popular we can get free company donations with some real great goodies! Please if you haven’t already- let your friends and family know about the blog. :D The bigger it gets the more opportunities I will have to have great contest giveaways!
My slow-cooker Spagetti Sauce was a success today:
- Eden Organic Spagetti Sauce (no salt added)
- Eden Organic Crushed Tomatoes (no salt added)
- Chopped Orange Pepper
- Chopped Sweet Onion
- Chopped clove of garlic
- Yves Veggie Ground Chicken
Throw everything into a slow cooker and turn on low-med heat for several hours. Add spices and salt to taste:
Well, I am off to get ready for another work week!
Don’t forget to submit your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert photos to be featured as guest posts on the blog!
Nighty night :D
One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.